• Breaking News

    Friday, October 16, 2020

    Xbox - $20 garage sale pickup during lunch break

    Xbox - $20 garage sale pickup during lunch break


    $20 garage sale pickup during lunch break

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:50 AM PDT

    My little brother loves Halloween bc it’s ten days after his bday and his fav colour is orange. His old Xbox controller broke, so I decided to learn how to take apart a controller and made this pumpkin one! Could be better but it’s cool!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    Hey I don’t have an Xbox so here is a 2xp code for halo ��

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    We have come a long way, Crystal Xbox still my favourite.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    My custom painted Xbox 360 Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare themed!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    why is it like this. ignore my cat sneezing

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 08:00 AM PDT

    Giveaway - Master Chief Collection!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I won a digital copy of the Master Chief Collection, but already own it.

    Might as well give it away :)

    6KR7CFTCC2JMWGXDJCYCGHWQZ

    edit: redeemed

    submitted by /u/Kelvin_Inman
    [link] [comments]

    Day of the Tentacle, Full Throttle, and Grim Fandango are coming October 29 to Xbox Game Pass members!

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    I have a question.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I have already bought a year of Gold can I upgrade to Ultimate for a reduced price since I have paid for gold?

    submitted by /u/mr_flerd
    [link] [comments]

    Tip for those trying to get a series X in the UK

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Right... 2 tips for those trying to order a series X in the UK.

    Game - I've noticed a pattern of series Xs becoming available on the game. Co.uk page. They pop up around every hour on the bundle page. Unfortunately just the console alone doesn't become available, so you'll have to keep an eye on the bundles (ones with a charge kit, others with an additional controller, another with AC:valhalla)...., I managed to get mine with an additional controller.

    I managed to get a bundle into my basket 3 times throughout the day, but the first two times they were sold by the time I got to the basket, so you have to be really quick. More often then not you won't be able to get it in your basket to begin with but keep checking.

    Second tip. Argos will have stock on launch day. Unlikely to have any more preorders. I've heard the best way to get one launch day is to go on argos website at 12.01 and put one through to collect at store. That way you'll avoid being dissapointed and a potential queue

    submitted by /u/dalehitchy
    [link] [comments]

    I have only just got an xbox so, which power mode is for me, if i unplug the console each night/ turn off the mains.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Ive only just got an xbox so, which power mode is for me, if unplug the console each night/ turn off the mains?

    I do it due to being on a power strip, done it with all consoles.

    submitted by /u/AllRoundGamer-
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain to me about how the new invite system works?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:17 PM PDT

    I get invited and I don't get the notification until hours later when I receive them. But even then, if I miss them I can't accept them if I want to check them; it just sends me to their profile.

    Please help

    submitted by /u/lezizim
    [link] [comments]

    recordings only record less then it should.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    i was playing cod:bo cold war and i had 2 amazing clips one of which only recorded half of it, and the other only recorded like 3 seconds instead of 1 minute which caused me to lose that amazing moment in the game forever since theatre isn't in the game yet, does anyone know if there is a way to fix it?

    submitted by /u/Two_tailed_faggot
    [link] [comments]

    I was lucky enough to win the Taco/Xbox giveaway! Does anyone know how shipping and arrival time works for this?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:31 AM PDT

    I'm very excited because I haven't played Xbox in years, but does anyone know when exactly it'll likely be at my doorstep? Will it be at launch? Or perhaps weeks later? I'll need to take off of work so I can play all day haha

    submitted by /u/Jetsolo
    [link] [comments]

    Need help selling my Xbox 360

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    So I was helping my dad clean the garage and we found my old xbox 360. He said that since i don't use it I either have to throw it away or sell it. It is a black xbox 360 with 5 controllers (3 wireless and 2 wired) I didn't want to sell it but i have no choice. how much are these worth and how much should i sell this for?

    submitted by /u/DavidThedestroyeer
    [link] [comments]

    Can people hear you when you have them muted?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    hi i'm switching to xbox series x with the next gen from ps4, just wondering if when you mute someone can they still hear you?

    submitted by /u/rc818
    [link] [comments]

    is live down?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    i can't receive invites and my boy isn't getting my invites

    submitted by /u/GreenGuysBalls
    [link] [comments]

    Jesus Harold Christ the updates

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    Bruh this is the 9th update of the week and each update has done nothing so far wtf

    submitted by /u/SogZZ
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox recording party chat for reporting

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    With Sony's new announcement, and the outrage it's occurred. I just want to know if the same thing happens on Xbox? Can other players record my voice, send it into Microsoft and they review it?

    submitted by /u/mattrasmo1423
    [link] [comments]

    Where to find 360 KontrolFreeks?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I'm getting a Razer Wolverine TE soon, but I've gotten VERY accustomed to using KontrolFreeks. So much so that if I take mine off I look like I've never touched a controller before. I was looking into peoples reviews of the Wolverine, and it turns out that Xbox One KontrolFreeks can't fit on it, but 360 KontrolFreeks do. Figured it wouldn't be a problem and I'd just find some on Amazon or GameStop or just some site that one would think you'd find them on (including the KontrolFreeks website). Turns out, they're no longer manufactured so I have to either find a different brand that makes the same thing OR I have to buy used. I searched on eBay for a while, and I either have to go with a brandless joystick extender set or go with buying a 3D printed set off of someone with only negative feedback. The problem with the brandless set, is that they only come in low-rise, but they're stackable. This wouldn't be a problem for me if they weren't $13 USD for a set of 2, meaning I'd have to spend over $40 after shipping just to be comfortable using the controller. Does anyone have any idea where I could possibly get a used pair of high-rise Xbox 360 KontrolFreeks (or new joystick extenders in general) that isn't sketchy or would cost me $40?

    TL;DR Where could I find KontrolFreeks or joystick extenders for Xbox 360 controllers that is trustworthy and doesn't cost me 1/3 of what I spent on the controller itself?

    submitted by /u/Zenn_aO
    [link] [comments]

    Halo, in ancient Japan, reimagined by CanadianTurt1e ����

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Not the new x

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Can Xbox one X players play with a regular Xbox one? Just wondering!

    submitted by /u/MichaelEastV
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment