• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Recent pickups

    Xbox 360 - Recent pickups


    Recent pickups

    Posted: 23 May 2021 02:54 PM PDT

    I would like to thank my 360 for 12 years of fun and enjoyment and still going strong, I hope you never die.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:16 PM PDT

    Anyone wanna play

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:23 AM PDT

    Picked these up for £20.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    My 360 collection (pretty sure it’s smaller than the others on here)

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:24 PM PDT

    I saw somebody talk about having a monthly game that the 360 board revives: let’s honestly start this, what’d you guys wanna start with first

    Posted: 23 May 2021 05:39 PM PDT

    Got this 3 games at the flee market

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Cousin gave this to me for free

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Pes xbox 360 subset

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Could this be the start of something terrible?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 12:30 PM PDT

    XB360 multiplayer community still alive?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 07:20 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! As I discontinue my PC gaming journey, I plan on getting back on the ol' reliable until I can afford a next-gen. I was wondering abt whether the online community is stil active or not? I really value multiplayer experiences w randoms on BO2 (I'd devour a thousand ticks injected w STDs for a full Farm Grief lobby), MW2 and games alike, so I wanted to consult here. I live in Eastern Europe if it helps. Cheers!

    submitted by /u/ResponsibilityBig808
    [link] [comments]

    Does Reflowing work well?

    Posted: 23 May 2021 03:32 PM PDT

    My Xbox 360 got RROD for the second time so this time I'm going to reflow the mother board. Does reflowing work well?

    submitted by /u/FM4good
    [link] [comments]

    Best replacement disc drive for Xbox 360 S

    Posted: 23 May 2021 06:25 PM PDT

    Any thoughts on what the best replacement drive would be? (Yes I know that you must remove the motherboard from the original drive to the new one.)

    submitted by /u/FM4good
    [link] [comments]

    Hey all! Back again with perhaps the best look yet at the cancelled Battlefront 3 game. I took the internal trailer for the game that was later found and posted by FuZah. It was originally very low res and sub-30fps. But, with AI, I've converted it to 60fps and a little cleaner image

    Posted: 23 May 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    Questions about my Xbox 360

    Posted: 23 May 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    Hi all. I recently dug my Xbox 360 out of storage, and it works! No RRoD, everything ok.... except for one thing. The disc drive won't open, so I can't put any game discs in. Any thoughts for a DIY fix for that?

    Also, I was thinking about just buying a used 360 and if I do that, can I just swap the hard drive on it, and still retain all my content? I honestly just don't know enough about the hardware/software to know if that will work.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/denn2842
    [link] [comments]

    Rare pal xbox360 games??

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys just wondering what you guys consider to be rare or uncommon pal games? Cheers

    submitted by /u/Deanied27
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a dashboard theme

    Posted: 23 May 2021 08:49 AM PDT

    I'm looking for a dashboard theme that resembles the original xbox like this for the xbox one. If anyone knows of something like this I would really appreciate it. Cause I'm not talented enough to make something like that.

    submitted by /u/DrPhilDotCom
    [link] [comments]

    Recently bought a 360 for 50 bucks, have questions

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    So as the title says, today I bought a used 360 from a local flee market for 50 bucks. When i was there i was like hell yea that's a great price but now I'm doubting myself. It comes with the brick console and component cables, and a controller. The console is in good condition with no visible issues at all not even scratches, but the hard drive is pretty scratched. The cables are fine and it works, the controller is shit though. I plan on hacking it. So my first question is did I get ripped off?, I was convinced it was a good price but now I've convinced myself that for such an impulse buy 50 was too much considering I dident need a 360. Second, is the console supposed to make a scratching noise when booting up then be loudly spinning?, I beleive the spinning is the hard drive which is fair but the scratch noise is weird. When I eject and reput in the tray it makes a scratch noise for a bit aswell. My third question is am I safe from hardware issues?, It works fine but I know about the infamous red ring of death and it is the oringal fat model. It's production date is in 2009 so I beleive I'm good. Fourth is there a way, either through converters or cfw, that I don't have to use the shit controller I got with it. My brother has like ten real 360 controllers and all of their sticks feel like rubber bands. I don't want to use an actual 360 controller, is there a good adapter option that's cheap or a cfw tool like ps3xpad for ps3. Thanks for any replies I get.

    submitted by /u/kianiscoooooool
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment