• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 18, 2021

    Xbox 360 - New edition to my collection

    Xbox 360 - New edition to my collection


    New edition to my collection

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    Halo reach isn't really my favorite, but I absolutely love the way this controller looks like

    Posted: 18 May 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Finally got the last retail console I was missing. Someday soon I’ll bust them all out of storage for a picture. Now to finish the games...

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    FINALLY MY FIRST COMPLETED GAME!!! (With little help)

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:50 AM PDT

    Recent xbox 360 purchases i made.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    What’s even the point of adding the option of installing a game from the disc if you still have to use the disc if you want to play it?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 04:54 PM PDT

    Installed blue LEDs and an authentic 360 guide button.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    So I used my Xbox 360 to play the original Halo 2 and even after playing this game for so many years, it still manages to surprise me. This time, that surprise came in the form of one Sergeant Major Johnson

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:38 PM PDT

    Is this an original/geniune Microsoft Xbox 360 controller?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    Bought this used Xbox 360 on ebay, and can't log in. I have never had any other Xbox, so this is my first.

    Posted: 18 May 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    I am seriously fubar by this! Burnout revenge not supported…

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:08 AM PDT

    Ntsc game not working on ntsc console

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    I just got a used xbox 360 game from gamestop and it told me the region code was incorrect. However, my console is set to the U.S., and the game disc has ntsc on it. Does anyone know what might be wrong?

    submitted by /u/E_man15
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Fat Variant Confusion

    Posted: 18 May 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    I'm looking to buy an Xbox 360 fat, a Jasper obviously, but one that I have found, while having a release date in November, which is after the October 14th first Jasper manufacture date, has a power supply with a 12 volt rail, but is rated for 14.2 amps, the power supply that shipped with the Falcon/Opus variants, and not the 12.1 that usually ships with the Jasper. My question is this: Did Jasper variants ever ship with 14.2 amp PSUs, or is is just that some Falcon/Opus variants were manufactured after October 2008?

    I don't think the seller knows anything about different variants, so they probably won't know how to or be comfortable with opening one up to check the GPU and CPU dies, so if your advice is just to open it up, I don't think that's an option :(.

    If it helps with identification, the Xbox looks to be an Xbox 360 Pro, the white-colored initial release with the silver disc drive (not the Arcade).

    submitted by /u/A_kitten_hobbyist
    [link] [comments]

    question about system linking xbox 360's

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    So this weekend I am hosting a Halo 3 LAN for some friends. We are using 4 of my xbox 360's and 4 TV's. I know all the Halo 3 maps are free right now, and on my main 360 I had already gotten all map packs when they originally released.

    I was plugging in the other 360's and it looks like I have to sign in on my xbox LIVE on each one, download my profile to each 360, then go into teh Halo 3 page on xbox live and download the map packs. Just wanted to check and see if I was doing that part correctly.

    Now when it comes time to turn them all on at once, is my profile going to be able to be signed in on all 4 xboxes at the same time? If not, would the other 3 just use a generic profile? or is there some way to have them use a guest profile under my main XBL account? Would this have any affect on the other xboxes being able to use the map packs that were downloaded to them?

    submitted by /u/voltagejim
    [link] [comments]

    what is the easiest way to buy a official xbox 360 controller that is not ebay? because covid lmao

    Posted: 18 May 2021 03:18 PM PDT

    Old Xbox 360 Arcade Game

    Posted: 18 May 2021 10:13 AM PDT

    Hello! I just randomly had a wave of nostalgia- and I remember playing a old Xbox 360 Arcade game where it was all 2d. You were a white or black car driving around on black lines, with like a blue/sky background? And the music was something akin to this; https://youtu.be/9WhBPomhl_M I want to at least find it again. Any help is welcome.

    submitted by /u/hausmahn
    [link] [comments]

    2005 Dashboard

    Posted: 18 May 2021 01:37 PM PDT

    [deleted]

    submitted by /u/ilove2bitches
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know why my Xbox 360 keeps logging out of Xbox live for no reason?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    Today I bought a 25$ Xbox gift card and as soon as I clicked that my code was complete, my Xbox 360 just disconnected from Xbox live and now the code is invalid. And I know it happens out of nowhere because I be playing a offline game and the next thing I know, there's a notification that Xbox live was disconnected.

    submitted by /u/GregRam724590
    [link] [comments]

    Are Gears of War DLC maps free now?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Was thinking of getting some copies of GEars of war and having an old school LAN with some freinds, but would like to play on the DLC maps. Did they decide to make them all free like with Halo 3?

    submitted by /u/voltagejim
    [link] [comments]

    Where do I find usb?

    Posted: 18 May 2021 08:48 AM PDT

    Trying to play some downloaded shows by plugging in my phone via USB.

    (Background: I don't have internet right now and just want to play some shows I have downloaded on my phone on my TV.)

    submitted by /u/checkyouroven
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment