• Breaking News

    Monday, May 10, 2021

    Xbox 360 - look how they massacred my boy... (seriously why do they do this)

    Xbox 360 - look how they massacred my boy... (seriously why do they do this)


    look how they massacred my boy... (seriously why do they do this)

    Posted: 10 May 2021 07:34 PM PDT

    Just got my arcade stick for shoot em ups. It is bigger than I thought.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 02:48 AM PDT

    Zelda like games

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Just got a 360. I was just curious if there were any games like Zekda for it. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/zeldafan77
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 headphones volume control?

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I recently bought an xbox 360 S and used the rca to 3.5mm headphone adapter to play the console on my monitor with headphones. My only problem now is some games that don't have a "master volume" adjuster, has them playing at full sound all the time. Any suggestions around this? Volume control box?

    submitted by /u/thetrekk
    [link] [comments]

    HELP! XBOX 360 SLIM RED RING OF DEATH

    Posted: 10 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    Okay, so today I saw that my friend was taking a dirty X360 slim into the trash, I stopped him and now I have this beauty in my room. He told me I can take it, but he already threw away the wireless controllers and doesn't have the X360 power supply and cord, plus the hard disk drive place is uncovered and it doesn't have a HDD. No problem for me, I already have a X360 Arcade and controllers. But I don't have the X360 Slim power cable and stuff. AGAIN, no issue for me, I can just buy it off Ebay or something. BUT, my friend said it has the RROD (Red Ring Of Death) and didn't tell me anything about the error code /:

    So, I have Dead (You could say it like that) X360 Slim in my room. I already cleaned it, I did not open it up yet though. I actually don't have any experience with opening X360's. So, I decided to post here to ask for some help. Should I just open the X360 up and just replace everything, or should I buy a power cord and get this thing to power up and show me the error code? (It might not even show a error code lol)

    PLEASE someone help!

    submitted by /u/Ioquack
    [link] [comments]

    "Open tray" even though a game is inside.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:14 PM PDT

    Today I decided to open up a Xbox 360 S that I got second hand to replace the thermal paste. I've already fired it up beforehand and it had no trouble reading discs whatsoever. I reassembled it, now it won't read any games. I'll open the disc tray, close it, it'll read for a second, then just say 'open tray'. I've attempted to get it to work with 4 different discs, none worked so I took a look at all the fixes I could find online and none of them have worked either. I opened the console back up to make sure the cords weren't loose or anything... Nothing.

    Anyone have some obscure voodoo I could try here?

    submitted by /u/Sad-Refrigerator1693
    [link] [comments]

    Friends

    Posted: 10 May 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, I often times play forza horizon 2, gta v and forza Motorsport 3 and was wondering if anyone wanted to play with me. If so, please send me a small with your username. Thanks anyway.

    submitted by /u/dutchboy29
    [link] [comments]

    How to connect Xbox360 to a new 4K Tv

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:41 AM PDT

    Salaam, friends. So I just got a 70 inch Samsung tv and I was hoping to play some 360 games on it but the tv does not have a RCA slot, just 2 hdmi, and one of them are being used, was there any way to connect the 360 to the tv? I know about adapters and such, but wasn't sure what type. Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance. Serial Number is: 0AYU3CCR307873P

    submitted by /u/The-Mad-Warlock
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get orignal xbox games to play on 360 slim? I am trying games that are on the backwards compatibility list, and the 360 is 250 GB model.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    MW2 game time

    Posted: 10 May 2021 03:17 PM PDT

    Hey does anybody know about forza horizon "not for individual sale" for Xbox 360

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:23 PM PDT

    I have a copy of forza horizon with a small label say "not for individual sale", I could not find any info about this, and I also have another game with this label.

    submitted by /u/dragonzaller
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone ever use the music visualizer?

    Posted: 09 May 2021 10:57 PM PDT

    Just wondering if anyone else would look at it for like 10 15 minutes. when I was little I'd zone out and watch it for a bit before getting back to my game.

    submitted by /u/livenewme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment