• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Xbox - May Xbox Update Includes Quick Resume Improvements, Passthrough Audio, and More - Xbox Wire

    Xbox - May Xbox Update Includes Quick Resume Improvements, Passthrough Audio, and More - Xbox Wire


    May Xbox Update Includes Quick Resume Improvements, Passthrough Audio, and More - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    I was looking through Game Pass and noticed that there are four game covers just in this section that have the exact same pose...

    Posted: 10 May 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    PSA : Anyone looking for a case for the official wireless headset, after trying multiple cases it turns out the AmazonBasics case is a perfect fit.

    Posted: 10 May 2021 06:21 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who wants a universal sensitivity scale across all games?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what this means? On xbox chat

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:38 AM PDT

    Still trying to get a series x

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:57 PM PDT

    So I don't have/ want a Twitter account and I know that's the best way to track for a console. Does anyone have any other options as far as tracking releases of the series x?

    submitted by /u/Drkstar827
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X/S Remote Play with Chromecast

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:53 PM PDT

    Much like this post from a few months ago, I'm curious if anyone has tried/had success with the Xbox app sideloaded to a Chromecast so they can use Remote Play on a home network?

    submitted by /u/askanison4
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Xbox networking

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    I bought a CAT 8.2 cable, and I'm only getting 3-4mbps. I have a 480mbps speed. Can someone help me please?

    Thank you and it'such appreciated!

    submitted by /u/kjemiker
    [link] [comments]

    A game like EVE Online

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    I am a big fan of the books and television show The Expanse and I would love to play a game in a similar setting. The closest I can find is EVE Online but that is not available for any console. I have an Xbox series S.

    Any tip is greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Muotto
    [link] [comments]

    Metro Exodus Complete Edition

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:27 AM PDT

    Does anybody know if the Metro Exodus S/X upgrade is only available as an upgrade to the previous gen version on the Xbox store?

    I was hoping to buy the complete edition but can't find it on the store. I know it's available to buy via retail stores.

    submitted by /u/monkeyofthefunk
    [link] [comments]

    Audio Glitch Series X

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    I've been getting this glitch ever since I've gotten my Series X sometime in March. Whenever this happens my volume gets substantially quiet, like 75% of what I have it set to. To fix this, I have to restart my Xbox, it's not too inconvenient, but it's gotten annoying over time. I don't know if this is an issue with my Xbox, but I hope not, and I hope there is a permanent solution. I don't really know what's causing this to happen, if there's something that I'm pressing, or what's activating this glitch.

    submitted by /u/Colbster_I
    [link] [comments]

    8015190E

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    I've already unplugged my router and Xbox 360 for 5 minutes and its still not connecting to Xbox Live it started around noon yesterday between 12pm and 1pm what should I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Longjumping-Law-1319
    [link] [comments]

    Ho to switch betweenm bluetooth and xbox on series 2 controller?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:27 PM PDT

    I know you can switch between bluetooth on say a pc then double tap sync to go to xbox on a new series x/s controller, but how do you do it on a Elite series 2 controller? Ive been able to swap it once but not since. Surely I dont have to reconnect it to bluetooth every time I want to use it on pc?

    submitted by /u/LukzehVI
    [link] [comments]

    Hello, I'm looking for new games to play

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    I've never had a xbox , and I'm looking for New Great games to start on

    submitted by /u/watling123
    [link] [comments]

    It’s been so long

    Posted: 11 May 2021 12:01 PM PDT

    I've been gone from my 360 account for a long time. But a few months ago, I managed to get it back. It's been so much time, it's unimaginable. I've changed so much since 2013. And I hope I don't change myself anytime soon.

    Thank you XBox community, for treating me like a god.

    I never deserved this, but here I am, standing on piles of support.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/thehornycop
    [link] [comments]

    I have multiple people on my xbox (family members have accounts) When i buy live it gives it to their accounts too, can i change this?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    My sister like 1 or 2 games, she had the xbox in her room for a while and i got sick of it because she NEVER/RARELY used it but wouldnt let me go into her room to use it/take it somewhere else. I bought a tv, took it to my room, and im tired of her bs pretty much. She said she's gonna break the xbox or she has to have it. She's super careless and when i told her not to break it and to give it back (she came in while i was sleeping to try and get it bacl) she just threw it on the ground. this isnt the first time.

    I pay for all the games, subscription, etc and she doesnt at all. If it only paid for my subscription, that'd be perfect, but it doesnt. I want her to either start contributing, taking better care, or something if she wants to use it. Shes broken 3 CONTROLLERS AND THEYRE EXPENSIVE. Is there any way i can get it only on my account

    submitted by /u/Longregression
    [link] [comments]

    Best xbox podcasts?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    I haven't listen to any podcasts before but I want to get into listening to some. What are some of the best Xbox podcast out there?

    submitted by /u/CassiusOrdonez
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting a steelseries arctis 7 tomorrow and was wondering if it works without the controller being on.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    I have 2 controllers and was wondering if when one runs out of battery if I'm able to simply turn it off and switch to the second one without it turning the headset off. So the headset stays on as I swap controllers

    submitted by /u/MichaelAit
    [link] [comments]

    LT and RT triggering clip upload sometimes

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    Hey, while I was playing Grand Theft Auto I found out that my XBox is creating and uploading clips randomly when I'm pressing LT and RT at the same time.

    It doesn't happen on my Xbox Series X only. My best friend is getting the same behavior when he's playing that game on the Series S.

    Is this a known bug? Cause it's quiet annoying. I made over 10 clips the last 4 hours :P

    submitted by /u/hatedev
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on this Xbox 360 turns off when I put in my Xbox 360 fat hard drive

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    I bought original Xbox version of sonic heroes and wanted to play it on my Xbox I got an Xbox 360 fat Hard Drive but whenever I put in my 360 it turns off and on and shows a Xbox support page, and only works normally when I remove it. Any tips or advice on how to fix this I've been waiting to play sonic heroes for a while now because of the nostalgia.

    submitted by /u/ArtistNHL
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X optimized games on an external HDD

    Posted: 11 May 2021 10:55 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, didn't know where else to post this, but I've recently found out that games on an external HDD attached to a Series X won't have benefits as the SSD would have. I've seen some people saying that the optimized games won't even do 4K or 60fps if on the HDD, I've seen some people say that it's only the faster loading speeds, and also had someone on Xbox support chat say the games won't even open if they're on a HDD. Can anyone clarify how optimized games work (if they do) on an HDD please?

    submitted by /u/brandidot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment