• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 4, 2021

    Xbox - The setup has been completed

    Xbox - The setup has been completed


    The setup has been completed

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 11:50 PM PST

    Courtesy of Microsoft Word

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 03:43 AM PST

    Game Pass Ultimate 14-Day Code

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Just stumbled across this ancient relic

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PST

    14 day Xbox live gold for anyone who wants it

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Unlucky once again..Sold out the moment they went on sale

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Is there really no way to directly talk to a live person on the phone for xbox technical support?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:44 PM PST

    I've been having a major issue logging into my xbox account, and every time I have tried to get in touch with a live person over the phone I keep getting told on the xbox website that I need to log in to get a web link which will allow me to talk to a person. Why is that so convoluted now instead of a simple phone number to call? Also since my problem is I can't log in, and you have to be logged in to be able to talk to somone....what are people like me supposed to do?

    submitted by /u/Brave_Claim4568
    [link] [comments]

    YES! I've just hit level 3 in the Xbox Ambassadors program, I'm so pleased. It's such a great community, and really helps to promote a healthy, safe, and inclusive space for gamers! Happy Gaming! Thank You.

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:22 AM PST

    I reset my xbox with the option to have my games but all my save data is gone. What should I do?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 12:38 PM PST

    For context. MY copy of Marvel's Avengers wasn't opening up because it needed to update but wasn't updating... I went to xbox help to figure out the issue and one of the recommended methods was resetting the xbox with games saved. So I did that and it worked!! But not all my game data is lost.

    Is that supposed to happen/ is there a way to get the data back?

    Thank you very much

    submitted by /u/ElijahJSmart
    [link] [comments]

    Bought a new controller, already have gamepass ultimate. Enjoy!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:21 AM PST

    Outer Wilds - Easily one of the most creative games I played. Thanks, Game Pass!

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Can't buy gamepass ultimate

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 08:34 AM PST

    I can't buy gamepass ultimate when I press on it and click upgrade now then enter my password it says "It looks like something went wrong, but we can help" it didn't do this two days ago and I can't find a fix

    submitted by /u/cromonic
    [link] [comments]

    So my Xbox one has sadly died on me, time to go back to the past to keep from being oh so bored

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Bet you guys are loving this

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Sony making a fool out of themselves removing communities for zero reason at all can't wait to buy an x box

    submitted by /u/Yeetmiester6719
    [link] [comments]

    Does Microsoft Want Series S/X Returns?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Help article showing Series S/X is deprecating different Xbox features.

    I just paid $500 for my series X, and come to find out that Microsoft is deprecating PC streaming support, something I use regularly. I still have my One X and I am seriously considering returning my Series X. This is a plainly anti-consumer decision that removes functionality that was already working on previous gen. I am regularly away for work and I use an ethernet connection when I am away to stream from my Xbox to my PC, and a phone on Wifi simply does not give the same level of quality. If these are the types of decisions Microsoft is going to continue to make with the Series X, then I am uninterested in continuing to own it.

    What are they going to take away next?

    submitted by /u/andeleidun
    [link] [comments]

    I need halp

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 02:02 PM PST

    For some reason i cant buy anything im trying to buy tokens on Rec Room but i dont see my Microsoft balance it only says Add a new payment. I also just redeemed a $25 gift card.

    submitted by /u/SteelHuskie
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft account balance not working

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:59 PM PST

    So I've been trying to buy literally anything on the store but it doesn't even let me use my account balance to buy anything. Is this an issue that's going around?

    submitted by /u/SmellsLikeGoonInHere
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Dolby Atmos

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:50 PM PST

    Hi, I have a problem with Dolby Atmos on my Xbox Series S.

    I always work fine in the "Movie" audio mode, and I use that mode for games as it is much louder than the "game" mode. However, on Monday I began to test the different options (detailed, balanced, warm) to listen to the differences between them and choose the best one, and this error began to happen.

    When I am playing the sound is heard lower than it was previously, but when I press the xbox menu button it returns to normal for a few seconds. Does anyone know why it happens and if there is a solution? It happens in all the games that I tried (except applications like YouTube). Try to connect the headphones directly to the TV and keep going.

    Excuse my English, I use google translator. Thanks a lot.

    submitted by /u/ProfesorArena
    [link] [comments]

    Account Balance not updating?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:38 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Im from germany and bought yesterday a 50 USD Gift Card to shop in the US Store. Everything worked fine, got Valhalla for about 28€. Now i wanted to buy again something so i bought another 50 USD Gift Card and redeemed it. The Balance on the Store shows still 0$ while on my Xbox its 51$. But i cant buy anything with it. I have the option to redeem another Card or to add paypal/credit card informations. But i cant use my Money.

    Its online shown in the Order History as redeemed but account Balance is 0$

    On the Xbox its shown correctly but i cant buy anything.

    Anyone some help on this?

    submitted by /u/KushiRecordZ
    [link] [comments]

    Can the xbox series x go above 120 fps?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Xbox Series S until GPU prices go back to normal? Good idea?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 05:55 AM PST

    Hello Xbox community,

    I have been a PC Gamer for as long as I can remember and never felt the need to buy a console. There have been a few Playstation / Switch exclusives I was interested in, but this was not enough of a reason for me to buy a console.

    In November last year my graphics card (Vega 56) failed, so I had to return it, and ended up getting back the money in Amazon credit. As the new generation of graphics cards (RDNA2 / Ampere) just launched, but was not yet available I decided to buy an used GTX 960 2G as an "interim solution" and play some older games in the meantime.

    However, the situation did not improve at all. GPUs have either risen to exorbitantly high prices, or are not available at all due to Covid and the Cryptocurrency boom, and I really feel like playing some current titles such as Assassin's Creed Valhalla, RDR2, or even Cyberpunk 2077 (after they fixed it for consoles) right now.

    Therefore I would like to ask you, if you think it would be a good idea to get a Xbox Series S with the intend of reselling it once GPU prices go back to normal. I obviously expect the Series S to lose some of its value in the meantime, but it should be way less compared to buying a GPU on the used market right now. Any of you, who chose a similar approach?

    I would keep my PC as it is for working, and playing Strategy Games, that just don't work as well with a Controller. (Crusader Kings 3, Civilization VI)

    Thanks a lot for your replies in advance!

    submitted by /u/Zubat321
    [link] [comments]

    Due to some problems I no longer have my Xbox 360 but tonight I could test for the first time the Project xCloud, that cured part of my sadness

    Posted: 03 Mar 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Transfering Gamertag to a different email address?

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 09:23 AM PST

    A yew years ago I ditched my 20+ year old email address and made a new one and transferred my Gamertag over to it.

    Tried to do the same again today and messed it up and made a new Gamertag on my new account by wccident. Here are how things currently stand.

    Old Email address with Gamertag I want to transfer to current email address.

    Current Email address with s brand new gamer tag I don't want.

    Last time I transferred things using using the allis feature on Microsoft accounts, But it's no liking my email addresses anymore.

    submitted by /u/Zumodoki
    [link] [comments]

    I think this is still good

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 07:10 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment