• Breaking News

    Friday, March 5, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Got the xbox and 3 controllers for only 90 bucks!

    Xbox 360 - Got the xbox and 3 controllers for only 90 bucks!


    Got the xbox and 3 controllers for only 90 bucks!

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 09:00 AM PST

    I realize most Kinect games weren’t that great, but it was half price and I’ve never seen it or heard of it, so this is today’s only pick up. Is it any fun?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Never heard of this but it seemed interesting and was a good price on ebay.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:32 PM PST

    Thanks to backwards compatibility, we can play oldies but goodies like these.

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Reset XBox 360S?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Just bought an Xbox 360S from a collectibles shop in town but there was a Parental lock on it. Store had no idea because it starts up and does play but I can't turn off the timer and would like to wipe all the profiles on it. Does anyone know the reset command or know where i can find it??

    submitted by /u/TheOneJoel
    [link] [comments]

    Halo Woods

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 07:03 PM PST

    Store still working?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Currently borrowing an xbox 360 til i can get another ps4, I have the disc for Fallout New vegas and I want to buy the dlcs. Will it work? Also i do not have xbox live if that matters.

    submitted by /u/anotherthrowaway7624
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need a hard drive to play original Xbox games

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Where is xbnetwork's discord?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:20 PM PST

    Is this stealth server's discord still alive? The invite on it's own website is invalid.

    submitted by /u/ThenYakYukYick
    [link] [comments]

    Best NFL & NBA game?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:07 PM PST

    I'm looking to round out my 360 sorts library. Currently I have MLB 2K13 and Tiger Woods 14 which I understand are the best and last MLB and PGA games.

    The decision doesn't seem as clear for NBA and NFL games since the later games were mostly roster updates.

    Do I go with the last in the series (NBA 2k18 and Madden 17) or something else (I see Madden 25 NBA 2k14 pop up a lot when researching)? Or do I go a completely different route and look at the college games? I hear the NCAA games are good too.

    I really don't care about rosters. I care most for the most polished graphics, presentation, and gameplay with the least amount of bugs/glitches.

    P.S. Never been a hockey fan but maybe throw in an NHL recommendation too? It seems to be between NHL 14 and NHL Legacy.

    submitted by /u/judino28
    [link] [comments]

    Look what beauty I stumbled upon

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 11:10 PM PST

    Look what beauty I stumbled upon

    https://preview.redd.it/hi5dfb72t5l61.png?width=1068&format=png&auto=webp&s=cdc490cc96d800423fda810d2a2b637b35060cc3

    Dashboard: 2.0.5766.0

    MFR: 2007-09-03

    I haven't opened it up yet, the factory seals are still intact, but it seems to be a Xenon motherboard with the improved Zephyr GPU heatsink. Any tips on how to lower the chances of this unit suffering from RROD?

    submitted by /u/Caayn_
    [link] [comments]

    Help Xbox 360 Endless Update Loop. Tried updating using thumb drive, inserting burned cd with update to no avail

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:01 PM PST

    Question for Disassembling XBOX 360 Controllers

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Hello r/XBOX360! First post here, and new owner of a 360.

    I've been recently dismantling a few XBOX 360 controllers I got for cleaning, and often times when I successfully separate the back shell from the controller, there's always bits and pieces of snapped plastic that I find. These are usually from the plastic screw bosses or bosses to hold the bottom base pieces.

    Is there a way to minimize the chances of snapping internals on the controller or a specific order I should be dismantling it in? Or is this to be expected when opening 10+ year old controllers?

    submitted by /u/JustLetThatZincIn
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 04:31 AM PST

    So my younger sister sometimes moves the tv on my xbox 360 over the ventilation and turns the xbox 360 on. I can't really tell her to stop because she's autistic. Will the xbox 360 overheat if this happens for too long? If so,how long before it overheats?

    submitted by /u/Gdfanboy1
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 wired controller on Windows 10

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:30 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    Anyone succesfully pair the xbox 360 controller with usb cable to Windows 10? it keep blinking all the 4 player led but it's not recognized, i saw that microsoft stop the support for this device.

    Anyone know how to connect wired xbox 360 wired controller to windows 10 ?

    submitted by /u/emaschi
    [link] [comments]

    Did the Xbox gamertag glitch. Wondering if it worked

    Posted: 04 Mar 2021 10:18 PM PST

    I did the free gamertag change glitch. It's been a day already and my username is still the same. However if I enter the gamer tag in it says it was taken meaning my name was submitted. Does this glitch even work anymore? Also for some reason my account signed out from xbox live as I clicked continue. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

    submitted by /u/HighAfTrex
    [link] [comments]

    Skyrim Issues

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Hi there.

    So I formatted my entire console believing that it would improve my FPS and loading times on Skyrim.

    However, something weird happened. Now whenever I boot up the game, there's this weird purple texture that starts on the main menu and loading screen that spreads upwards. On the "New Game" loading screen it also crashes.

    I have the Legendary edition so have DLC installed. Is there an unofficial patch that works with Skyrim or even an official one? Or could I possibly just be missing patches? When I first started the game after formatting, I wasn't given a prompt to update,

    I'm pretty sure it's a missing texture or something. But I have no clue how to fix it and Google doesn't provide any help.

    submitted by /u/UngodlyTemptations
    [link] [comments]

    Can I install KODI on my RGH console ?

    Posted: 05 Mar 2021 03:59 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment