• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Xbox - What the fork!! Frequently bought together 🤣

    Xbox - What the fork!! Frequently bought together ��


    What the fork!! Frequently bought together ��

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:22 PM PST

    Shoutout to the original Smart Delivery games

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Last one I have enjoy!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Xbox group post bug?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:34 AM PST

    So I'm trying to find a group of players to play Ranked with on R6, but when I go to the xbox group posts it shows all the posts from 1-3 hours ago when I refresh saying theirs new ones posted it still shows the ones from while ago? Anybody else notice this??

    submitted by /u/GraqpeJuice
    [link] [comments]

    Help my x box won’t refresh it’s club posts

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    Cant update My LFG

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    IN my LFG i only have old posts allthough i am using a forum where new posts are added every second (rocket league). every time i update it only the same old posts come up. anybody know how to fix this? tried the following: Restart, Shutting the xbox down completely

    submitted by /u/Simoncuddlebear
    [link] [comments]

    Immortals Fenyx Rising Is So Much Fun ��

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:38 PM PST

    I have been playing this game since my wife bought it for me, the graphics are nice and the gameplay and combat, powers, weapons and armour are very well designed.

    submitted by /u/ComfortableAmount993
    [link] [comments]

    Forza Horizon 4 is coming to Steam on March 9th

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    Possible issue with looking for group posts

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:10 PM PST

    My and my friends are having the same issue where the most recent looking for group posts are a few hours ago. It's saying to refresh to see more but nothing happens.

    submitted by /u/DarkKnightTazze
    [link] [comments]

    Guys can you help me

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:37 PM PST

    I have no idea if the still work but if you want heard of war two and Xbox live free trial, it’s all yours

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    I am glad that PC is part of Xbox ecosystem

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:00 AM PST

    Phil is a genius. Having to include PC in their ecosystem is brilliant. This is because Xbox understands what they are as a company. They are a software company hence their softwares ought be available to every platform possible. That's why i feel GamePass is working and right now it is showing its greatness and profitability. What you guys think?

    submitted by /u/steve12b
    [link] [comments]

    100 to 1

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:46 PM PST

    Showing my age a bit here but does anyone remember when you could play quizzes on live like 100 to 1 with other people for MS points? Definitely something I'd love to see back

    submitted by /u/Silentbobni
    [link] [comments]

    What are fun Games to play with a friend in local coop. Two player games.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:23 AM PST

    Xbox 360E RROD, no on screen prompt, no life.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    With the 360 E you get a single red dot, it doesn't light up the quadrants.

    I get 0 on screen prompt, nothing.

    I haven't been on my 360 in a few months, the only thing that has changed is that i am now using a HDMI Switch.

    I unplugged the Xbox from the HDMI switch and directly into my tv and it still red rings.

    I'm guessing it's confused with the video outputs or whatever.

    Console boots normally, doesn't ramp the fan up.

    I don't play it enough for it to be overheating, it's well ventilated.

    Someone told me to press the sync button and eject 4 times, that doesn't seem to do anything.

    submitted by /u/boredguy3005
    [link] [comments]

    360 controller wont connect to pc

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Hello looking to see if anyone knows how to hook a wired xbox 360 controller to a pc. I have no had good success and all the stuff online does not work. Dont know where I can get a driver online. Can anyone help me get this controller to pair to windows 10?

    submitted by /u/Gullible-Success4512
    [link] [comments]

    Issue

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:01 PM PST

    I bought Call of duty Cold War then downloaded it after I bought it (with no issues), then I tried to play the game but it said "to play this game you need to buy it", then I uninstalled it and now it won't even show up in my owned games anymore I bought the game in November if I remember correctly.

    submitted by /u/Unknowndevil13
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x controller not working

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    My Xbox series x controller suddenly disconnected from my Xbox and when I try to resync it just vibrates and shuts off. Does anyone know a solution?

    submitted by /u/DraftBubble7870
    [link] [comments]

    Horrible Ping on Games

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    The past 2 days I haven't been able to play online park games in 2k or online on R6. I've been playing career for the past 2 days and when I get into a park game or r6 game it's so choppy it's unplayable. My r6 games I get up to 2500 ping and then lag out. I have done stuff to test my internet speeds and it says it's fine but once I get into games it's super choppy and unplayable. Can someone please help!!

    submitted by /u/qua1ityy
    [link] [comments]

    Says i need to sign in to xbox live even though i am signed in already, any solutions.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Smart delivery Xbox series X back to Xbox one

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Hi, I need some clarification about game transition between Xbox series X and Xbox one. My brother own AC:Valhalla on his series X, having a One we each other share accounts to get game from each other's library. I checked the microsoft FAQ and I saw that once the game is upgraded on your X you cannot play it back on One. So is it right? You can't have your game available on all the different consoles with your account? Thank you

    submitted by /u/Soldi3r_AleXx
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys I'm looking for help with the malfunction! My controller won't connect to my Xbox

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Did they change it back so you have to pay to change your gamer tag.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:12 PM PST

    I know for a fact it was free for awhile. Or am I just dumb and there was limited uses?

    submitted by /u/CravingCreation19
    [link] [comments]

    xbox series s

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:11 AM PST

    do walmart take a long time to ship out their xbox series x|s out?

    submitted by /u/judahty1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment