• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Xbox One - Just got this in the mail!

    Xbox One - Just got this in the mail!


    Just got this in the mail!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:46 AM PST

    I made this cookie for a friend, and thought you guys might appreciate it. I liked how the centre buttons accidentally looked like a happy face.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:16 PM PST

    Got my series X all decked out!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    I have finally joined the club! I have the best in-laws ever!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Demon Slayer Game Confirmed For Xbox One and Xbox Series X, Developed by CyberConnect 2 (Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:00 PM PST

    Xbox promoting The Show 21 using the wrong box art

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:33 PM PST

    RIP Luna. You’ve been the most dependable controller I’ve ever owned

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    I built the North & South Towers in Minecraft! Took about two hours to build each.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    Remember this guy? Now THIS is the reboot I'm waiting for. Olly olly oxen free!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Anyone else hanging onto this just in case?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:49 AM PST

    Do not Buy Xbox Gift Cards from MTCGAME, They sell your DATA.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:32 AM PST

    I bought a Xbox Gift Card from a site called Mtcgame.com & I received an used code. So there's support chat available on that site. I told them I received an used code, I would like my order replaced. They said we don't handle these type of problems, please submit a ticket and admin will solve your problem within 48 hours. I created a ticket and even after 48 hours it still says processing. Again I talked to support though chat. Even though the guy from support chat said we don't handle these type of issues. Now he is asking me to contact Microsoft support and ask them when the Xbox code was redeemed. Now, I felt like I got scammed because I've never heard of such thing in my life. They are asking me to get the redemption date otherwise they cannot help me. Here's the proof Chat Surprising thing is they have 4.5 rating on Trust Pilot.
    Now I don't trust Trust Pilot.

    Just now I did some Research on Reddit while writing this post.
    This site also has subreddit MTCgame but it's restricted now because people were exposing it. You can find few posts there. Also found this recent scam post similar to me.

    I did some research and found that they sell your data. First they take your money, give you nothing. Then you will obviously contact them though chat or whatever kind of support is available. They ask different type of information like credit images, pan card numbers, your photos. First they stop replying and after that they block your account.

    STAY AWAY FROM MTCGAME

    YOU MIGHT END UP LOSING MONEY IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS

    submitted by /u/CHEATCOD3S
    [link] [comments]

    Shitty picture, but this is what my dad and step mom got my fiancé and I as a wedding gift...as gamers, we are pretty damn excited!!! :)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    I started using my Titanfall controller after a while because my usual controller broke. The RB on my Titanfall controller is unresponsive, so, I have to blow air into it to make it work and it becomes unresponsive after a while. Any fixes? (It has never been dropped or thrown)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:32 PM PST

    Different type of show off: hit my 30 week bonus for MS rewards this week.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:08 PM PST

    This game brings me such joy and really reminds me why I got into video games 20+ years ago. ABSOLUTE BLAST!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:29 PM PST

    343 Industries Have a New Halo Project In the Works

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:57 PM PST

    Setting up remote play

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Every time I try to connect my Xbox to my windows 10 laptop with the companion app it shows my Xbox but refused to connect, all it says is "make sure they are on and on the same network " I've checked and they are, Microsoft support is useless with this when I try to reach out for support and I just don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/TheWettestOfBread
    [link] [comments]

    Whether you like AC Valhalla or not, this is bloody briljant !

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:56 AM PST

    Xbox one launch edition sound crackling

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:21 PM PST

    My sound ethier sounds like robotic or its cutting out sometimes at 1st I thought it was call of duty cold war but it started when I'm vrv or youtube but it will go away then come back, is this normal

    submitted by /u/vivasenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Got any spy games suggestions? I’m in the mood to feel like 007

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:54 PM PST

    I couldn't find anything about this online, just looking through my captures and one is a gavel so whats up with this? (I never ss'd any nudity or anything)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Ps5 or xsx

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:50 PM PST

    I currently own a PS4 and I want to try out the Xbox since it has more power but what really matters for me are exclusives and a reason to actually get the console. Same thing as last gen I choose the console I thought appealed more to me and the gen before that one I had an Xbox 360. What are the pros that xsx has over ps5.

    It also appears that for certain games the ps5 performs better than Xbox for some reason😐

    submitted by /u/ZappedGamingYT
    [link] [comments]

    Mass Effect: Legendary Edition changes some camera angles regadring female characters rear view

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 04:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment