• Breaking News

    Monday, February 8, 2021

    Xbox 360 - löng xbox

    Xbox 360 - löng xbox


    löng xbox

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:19 PM PST

    I love Facebook market place! $20 for all 4 op

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:14 AM PST

    I got my Xbox 360 for christmas in 2006, I was so excited, played it almost daily, even after getting the Series X, I’ll never forget the joys it brought me, thank you Xbox.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Another one! ��

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:49 PM PST

    New pickup! A minty Developer Accessory kit!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Playing Black Ops, and this comes up, completely corrupting the checkpoint. I have to restart the level, but at least I have discovered that you can only have up to 160 bones! The more you know!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Issue (see comments)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:37 PM PST

    After taking apart and applying new thermal paste, a new capacitor for the old blown one, and ifixit heat sink clamps, my 2005 Xenon is running great and cool.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Mint condition Star wars console. Recent acquisition.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:22 PM PST

    The power brick fan is dead

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:31 PM PST

    Today's find set me back 50p... 50p!!

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 01:08 PM PST

    How many of you have had the RROD?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 07:13 PM PST

    Microsoft please bring this back. IllumiRoom: Peripheral Projected Illusions for Interactive Experiences

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:44 PM PST

    Throwback gaming (Crackdown)

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 06:11 PM PST

    Anyone want to play OG Crackdown with me? Chill adult just looking for a cool partner. Hmu

    submitted by /u/NOTANOOBokmaybe
    [link] [comments]

    Any One Remember The XBLA Remake of TMNT Turtles in Time? Sadly This Is Just A Demo And The XBLA Version Has Been Taken Down ��

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:00 AM PST

    Xbox 360 E RROD - Turns on, instant Red Ring, no on screen error code.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    With the 360 E you get a single red dot, it doesn't light up the quadrants.

    I get 0 on screen prompt, nothing.

    I haven't been on my 360 in a few months, the only thing that has changed is that i am now using a HDMI Switch.

    I unplugged the Xbox from the HDMI switch and directly into my tv and it still red rings.

    I'm guessing it's confused with the video outputs or whatever.

    Console boots normally, doesn't ramp the fan up.

    I don't play it enough for it to be overheating, it's well ventilated.

    Someone told me to press the sync button and eject 4 times, that doesn't seem to do anything.

    EDIT - SECONDARY ERROR CODE 0023

    submitted by /u/boredguy3005
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading homebrew Xbox BC updates onto a non-hacked 360

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Hey all, quick question. I've seen some homebrew Xbox BC updates floating around with compatibility for way more games than Microsoft's official updates. However, my 360 is not hacked with JTAG or RGH. Will it work?

    submitted by /u/GodDuckman
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 vibrating noise on only ome game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    I have a question, i bought a game second hand (the walking dead survival instinct) and every time I put the disk in, my console starts to vibrate a lot. I tested it with all my games but only this one makes my Xbox vibrate like crazy. How could I fix this and does anybody know why this is happening?

    submitted by /u/PotatoCat-_-
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield bad company 2, battlefield 3, battlefield 4, cod black ops 3 are alive?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 04:47 AM PST

    I have an xbox one x but... If anyone curious I will explain this

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Make sure to check your resolution settings...

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    I've been playing on my 360 for a bit and all the text looked horrible on the dashboard and some games.

    I went to check my system settings for something else and realized I was on 720p the whole time.

    So much better afterwards!

    submitted by /u/lskennedy
    [link] [comments]

    My 360 S won't play original Xbox Games; Is there something wrong with it? How can I make it work?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 02:32 AM PST

    Okay, so I bought 2 original Xbox games that I saw were on the Wikipedia page of Xbox games compatible with the 360. When I insert the discs, both read perfectly and the console could even tell what games they were. When I open the game, it gives me a message saying it couldn't start. It also told me to visit Microsoft's website for help, but since Microsoft doesn't support the 360 anymore, I looked to Reddit for help. The message said I could update the console to play, so I went to system settings, and I was on the latest version. Also, it said I could try downloading the game again, but I don't how to. Does anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/MonsterLovingGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 E RROD when trying to use HDMI Switch.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    Cables are properly secured, but i get no signal and a RROD.

    Anyone have any ideas why?

    submitted by /u/boredguy3005
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment