• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Xbox - Since my Series X arrived yesterday, I thought I'd show you guys my Xbox lineup :)

    Xbox - Since my Series X arrived yesterday, I thought I'd show you guys my Xbox lineup :)


    Since my Series X arrived yesterday, I thought I'd show you guys my Xbox lineup :)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    what a character he is

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:20 AM PST

    Having recently acquired my kiosk I decided I'd make the most xbox video you'll see........ today

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:16 PM PST

    The 1st xbox for me had to be this wicked one!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Claiming codes from Xbox Game Pass

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:41 PM PST

    So I went to my Perks (Im on PC by the way) and redemmed the code for Dragon Ball Z Super. Only problem is, I have no clue where to watch it.

    Do I download a Microsoft app or something? I find it strange its not just in the xbox app.

    submitted by /u/stonksChad22
    [link] [comments]

    Got a controller, but already have game pass. Cheers.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Xbox series X won’t load games

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:43 PM PST

    My Xbox series X won't load any games. It just gets stuck on the loading screen and then freezes, and sometimes it shuts my Xbox off. Does anyone know why this is happening

    submitted by /u/coopercarson1445
    [link] [comments]

    2 week game pass ultimate

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    PJRHC-72JP3-662KH-2PW3M-WGQ9Z

    submitted by /u/lurch18489
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One Audio Stutter with Wireless Controller

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:03 PM PST

    Hi, I have this weird audio glitch with my Xbox one/wireless controllers. Regardless of what I'm on there is this weird stutter/glitch in the audio every couple of seconds. The audio will just go on and off. I have two controllers and it happens with both. Sometimes the audio will be fine and then like 30 to 45 minutes the stuttering will happen again. I've already tried replacing the batteries and it didn't work. I don't know what to do and searching it up didn't help.

    submitted by /u/SirrRellious
    [link] [comments]

    Mighty Devmode! 4 generations of xbox and almost everything else in one little console! (RetroArch on Series S)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:32 AM PST

    How do I join game pass ultimate from a unsupported country??

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    I'm from Serbia and many of my friends have been saying it isn't possible(they said something about the service being region locked). I would get an Xbox just for that subscription alone, but Idk if there is a work around for my issue. :(

    submitted by /u/hotfox20
    [link] [comments]

    Help with Series X, keeps crashing.

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:36 PM PST

    I just downloaded Black Ops Cold War, and everytime i click on it to open, it simply shows black screen for about 15 seconds and takes me back to home menu. wont even load game. please help

    submitted by /u/pencilsharp123___
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game pass code 40% sale hf

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:24 PM PST

    Help me choose my next game!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:40 AM PST

    Long story short, skipped the xbox one Gen and recently got a series x. Most multiplatform games I have played on ps4/ps5.

    I just finished sunset overdrive which was fantastic, and before that finished dead rising 3.

    I am looking for a new game to play that is on gamepass.

    Currently I am looking at Blair witch and The Medium but I am open to other suggestions.

    NOTE: Gears and Halo don't interest me so please don't recommend those as I have tried them.

    submitted by /u/Torneasunder
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass app on iOS doesn’t show game tiles at top of Home Screen (for console games)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Monitors for series x

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:23 AM PST

    So I finally got my hands on a series x an now I'm looking for a monitor, yes I know you cannot run 4K 120 FPS out of the hdmi port etc. I'm looking for a monitor that can run at 1440p @120 FPS. I've done some researching on Reddit an can't seem to find the correct answer. Which monitor will allow me to run 120 fps @1440p ?

    I only know of 2 models so far that will allow me to run 120 FPS @ 1440p Omen27i LG 27GL850-b

    Any other monitors that are capable?

    submitted by /u/SchemePerfect
    [link] [comments]

    HDMI no signal

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Tried turning on Xbox this morning and it just keeps showing no signal on my TV.

    Last night it worked perfectly fine, I moved the Xbox from one room to another. Then back to my room this morning. Now it doesn't work

    I tried a new HDMI cable, same problem I tried a new TV, same problem. Tried turning to low resolution mode, didn't change it

    Streaming with remote play works fine

    So what's the problem? Is my Xbox broken all the sudden

    Btw it's plugged in to the correct HDMI port too

    submitted by /u/Pointsevenfour
    [link] [comments]

    Is upgrading from One X to Series S worth it in my situation?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:35 AM PST

    (As the post is a bit long, i highlighted the main points like this)

    Hi. I was thinking for a while about upgrading my Xbox One X to the next Xbox generation, waiting for the moment when some meaningful exclusives are released for Series (Halo Infinite specially). At first, i discarded the Series S due to these reasons: i have an One X and a 4K TV, and also some physical Xbox games. However, recently i started to consider the situation differently after some research and personal experiences.

    First change of mind happened when i played The Falconeer. I bought a physical copy at launch, but couldn´t play it until recently (less time to play due to work). It launched on GamePass, so i ended up playing it digitally, making my copy useless. Then i realized that almost 90% of the games i play on my Xbox are either Gamepass, MS exclusives or backwards compatibility. Almost everything digital. Additionally, most of my physical Xbox games are completed, and many of them are on Gamepass (like FH4, Halo Wars 2, Halo 5, Falconeer, Recore, Dead Rising 4, Jedi Fallen Order...) so i could keep playing them if i so desire. Only exceptions are some japanese games like Dynasty Warriors 9, Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Warriors Orochi 4, and a couple of THQ games (Destroy All Humans and Spongebob) which could end up on Gamepass anyway.

    The second thing is the fact that my main console has always been a Playstation since the PS2 era. I bought the Xbox One (and then upgraded to One X in a trade-in offer) mainly for backwards compatibility and Xbox exclusives. You could say that, for every game i play on Xbox, i play 4-5 on Playstation. I already have a PS5 where i can play 4K multiplatform games and even a good PC, so spending 499€ on a Series X seems like a waste compared to the appealing 299€ price tag of the Series S for my use. For instance, my recent Xbox One X played games are all from Gamepass (Falconeer, Haven, Lonely Mountains Downhill, Donut County, Minecraft Dungeons, Carto, Battletoads...). Last physical game i played there was Shadow of The Tomb Raider...on June 2020.

    If i´m not mistaken, this upgrade means i would lose the disc drive, One X enhancements in supported games (although Series S applies others like better framerates and rumored extra enhancements soon), some HDD space and 4K resolutions to 1440p or 1080p (i barely notice differences between 4K and 1440p to be honest). Anything i missed?

    Do you think the upgrade from One X to Series S is worth it in my situation? If anyone took the same path, advice would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/AgumonDX
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX SERIES S LOW FPS PROBLEM

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:29 PM PST

    Hello 2 months ago I bought xbox series. Some games are very good, I feel like I'm playing games like controll and dishonored 2 at very low fps. What is the reason of this? Do these games run on xbox with low fps and why is this so? Can you help and inform me

    submitted by /u/seyicresenug
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game pass code 40% sale hf

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 02:23 PM PST

    I am not getting sound in xbox inbuilt game capture system

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:06 AM PST

    I am using a xbox series x and I have kinda tried most of the method to fix this issue but it still dosent work. I dont get any audio in my recorded clips in my xbox.... your help will be appreciated

    submitted by /u/EratosyT
    [link] [comments]

    Why are my captures not saving with any sound?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    I recently have seen that my captures aren't saving with any sound at all. Previously they were saving fine and had full sound but my last two clips have had nothing and the clips aren't viewable on the Xbox app on my phone either. Anyone able to advise or help?!

    Thanks!

    Edit: Also, I'm not able to trip my captures on the actual Xbox. If it matters, I'm on the Series S and as far as I'm aware have not changed any settings. It was working perfectly fine a couple of weeks ago

    submitted by /u/Mattalmao
    [link] [comments]

    Game

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:51 PM PST

    If I start playing a game on one Xbox one will I then be able to continue the same save on another new Xbox one

    submitted by /u/JohnnyHarrison27
    [link] [comments]

    Series 2 problem. Ideas please?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment