• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 14, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Sweet stand thing I bought at the Goodwill for only $14.99 🤷🏻

    Xbox 360 - Sweet stand thing I bought at the Goodwill for only $14.99 ����


    Sweet stand thing I bought at the Goodwill for only $14.99 ����

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:27 PM PST

    I would suggest everyone get these thumb stick grips as they are a godsend, i have been using these for years and to everyone I recommend them to they say they can't play a game without the covers

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:40 AM PST

    FREE - Darksiders - Xbox 360 - Free in Argentina - Xbox Live Gold or GPU

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    My 360 collection

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:01 PM PST

    Anyone want to just play and chill?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:40 PM PST

    I recently got MW, BO1 and Halo 3/Reach for the Xbox 360. I don't have any friends who still own 360s so i was wondering if anyone just wanted to play and chill :)

    idc who you are, what age or gender, i just want to play and meet people

    submitted by /u/EldestSubset444
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got a Jasper by accident

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 04:56 PM PST

    I got a black phat on ShopGoodwill for $9 ($18 shipped) solely for it's 120GB HDD (which works btw). They didn't take a clear pic of the back and it was labeled broken so I was going to write it off.

    When I unboxed it, it turned out to be a Jasper so I figured why not try it out and see. It booted perfectly fine but the DVD tray was stuck. I tore it down and checked the DVD belt. Sure enough it was loose and a little worn.

    I didn't have any on hand (I'm def gonna get a pack though) so I boiled the current one. Popped it back on and reassembled. Works flawlessly now. Reads discs with ease. Got it fully updated as the firmware was already way too new to JTAG.

    So now I have a fully functioning Jasper. I have an E as my main currently and I also have a Falcon that I was using as a backup. I have an Opus too but I reflow resurrected it so it's on borrowed time. The Jasper will be my main backup if the E craps out.

    I have to fix a few springs on the faceplate flaps and get the DVD drive silver cover. Other than that it's in excellent condition.

    submitted by /u/ThoughtNinja
    [link] [comments]

    In the event you don't care about multiplayer, and cannot afford a month of Gold, now is the perfect time to redeem a 2 day code as you can claim NINE games

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:58 PM PST

    Since the changes to the way 360 titles are redeemed you can now claim them online via Microsoft.com much easier than via Xbox.marketplace.com

    Log onto your console and redeem that 2 day code and you'll be able to grab the Xbox 360 titles and X1 titles during this 36 hour period of crossover. Once you've redeemed that code turn your 360 off

    Right now there are actually FOUR Xbox 360 title you can claim:

    1 Indiana Jones & The Emperors Tomb

    2 Red Faction:Armageddon Korean store link but just click the blue box once you are logged in, don't redirect to your local page

    3 Lost Planet 2

    4 Darksiders (Argentine link but Turkey and Japan also work, but again don't redirect to your local page)

    Once you have claimed all 4 of these on the site next time you boot your 360 you can go to the sale page of these 4 games and you will see the options "Download again" Not bad for a $2 code from a grey market site


    Obviously make sure to grab the leaving X1 titles too even if you don't have an X1 yet, think about future you - you never know when you might get given an X1 or find one cheap so having these for when you are golded in future it would be stupid not to claim them

    1 Dead Rising

    2 Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince - This is a replacement in Germany for Dead Rising, again don't redirect

    3 Gears 5

    4 Resident Evil

    5 Dandara Trials Of Fear Edition


    If this is your first time doing this you can do this on routine mid month on over the 15th, or do it on the 1st and you will get everything. You will however have crossover with 1 X1 game, for example if you were to do this now and again next month then Dandara would be just about to expire in the way Dead Rising and Trine 4 are right now. If you don't want/like the 360 game skip and do it on the next crossover period and you will get 2 360 titles and 3 X1 titles added to your library.

    This will only work for the next 30 hours or so, so timing is everything
    If you have a 14 day code this is also the perfect time to use that too as the final day of that time will allow you to pick up the March games in the first half and this is the only time this will work...

    submitted by /u/mgush5
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to play black ops zombies? Nobody gets on anymore

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:43 AM PST

    Downloads getting stuck at 78%

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Hi All,

    Has anyone had trouble downloading Xbox 360 games? I just redeemed a new purchase and the download shoots from 0 to 78% them 79% before resetting to 0 and starting again. I've cleared my cache and tried multiple items from my download history. Console access is via wireless and works flawlessly.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TugboatHG
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE HELP WITH FORZA MOTORSPORT 4

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    PLEAZE HELP!!! I just received forza motorsport 4 in the mail and was really excited to drive some cars, and then found out that they went out of their way to make it WAAAAAAAAY FREAKING HARDER THAN IT HAS TO BE. You need to purchase packs to be able to drive more than 1/4 of the cars that are shown, which requires you to go to marketplace, which means you have to use xbox live, which was discontinued many years ago... so as far as I know, I am locked out from driving all the cars I want to drive, and that makes me really mad. I have done SSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FRICKEN RESEARCH, and
    Gained almost no more knowledge about how to drive these cars. Please please PLEASE help. As hype as I was when I heard jeremy Clarkson's voice when I first entered the game, i dont want to drive a ferrari, I wanna be drivin a SAAB 9.3 TURBO WOOOOOOOOOOO. But no. It cant be that simple, they wont allow it, "hey player, want to drive the zr1 corvette you are always dreaming about? Well fuck you, here's a ford focus" I, am, FUMING😡

    submitted by /u/saab_lover_900
    [link] [comments]

    XBOX 360 REDEEM CODE

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Hi does anyone in here owns any xbox 360 game redeem code?

    submitted by /u/Large-amountsof-pain
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a Adapter that will work for the Xbox360 controller to headphones?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 12:29 PM PST

    I've wanted to play some old games on my Xbox360 slim but I can't find my headphones for it, I can't plug in my new headphones into it, is there a adapter that will work? The headphones are a 3.5mm jack.

    submitted by /u/yeehawsauce1738
    [link] [comments]

    Is there an attachment for the controller that’s like an arcade joycon that clips on to the thing that turns your car in car games?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 06:16 PM PST

    Im sorry for the bad explanation i just want to buy one for MK9

    submitted by /u/BlueOysterStanAlt
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to this disc? Will never finish the Mass Effect Trilogy now :(

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:02 AM PST

    Storing game discs

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:03 AM PST

    How do you store your game discs. Mine are stored in a cd wallet as it saves space and once I take a game out I at it till finished. I have read apperntly leaving them in cd wallets can cause issues over time. Any truth to that?? As I imagines it only an issue of you take the disc out the wallet all the time

    https://www.gamespot.com/forums/games-discussion-1000000/do-playstation-2-games-deteriorate-over-time-like--29139808/

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Will Microsoft relist the 360 halo games one last time before the servers go down forever?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:34 AM PST

    Does Witcher 2 only have two disks? Tried googling it but couldn’t find an answer

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 03:29 PM PST

    Is Live still active? I can connect to Live but is it possible to maybe play a game of Cod?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    See title.

    submitted by /u/DonPoppito666
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get Bloodborne on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 05:42 PM PST

    Please help.

    submitted by /u/mike-wasco123
    [link] [comments]

    Modern warfare 3 is dead?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    I only find ffa

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Just got a 360 need game ideas

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Hey everyone. I just bought a 360 off a friend but I only have 1 game for it (elder scrolls 4 Oblivion) I need some game suggestions please

    submitted by /u/incapablegamer
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 fat HDMI fried HANA ?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 10:43 AM PST

    I have an issue with my old trusty xbox 360 jasper, HDMI is giving me a few artifacts and only sd resolution is available. If I try to change resolution it goes blank screen and reverts to sd resolution. I thing I messed up the hdmi chip while I was hot swaping HDMI cables...

    Tried different hdmi cables with no luck. It worked once but then not anymore. Vga cable is working fine thought 1080p no probs..

    Is the HANA chip messed up ? Will I be able to replace it myself with a heat gun or just buy another one ?

    submitted by /u/techdimi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment