• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Xbox One - The XBOX mobile app is awful..

    Xbox One - The XBOX mobile app is awful..


    The XBOX mobile app is awful..

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Pretty much what the title says. You can't access the store to either add games to play later, to your wish list or to your cart. You can't track gamerscore, you can't claim games with gold. You have to upload captures to xbox live before they show up on the app. These are just a few missing things I can think of.

    submitted by /u/slickbarfour
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox spittin more fax

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:23 PM PST

    ����

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Xbox development boss teases ‘exciting’ platform updates: ‘This is just the beginning’

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    Does anyone know from where this Xbox One X jacket is (promotion, shop item) ?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:52 AM PST

    Walked into my favorite game store to see some N64 games and left with this!!! As a huge Gears fan I’m so happy I bought it. Comparing the prices on EBay $200 for this is not that bad.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:40 PM PST

    7 day game pass with every can of Pringles.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:55 AM PST

    Today marks 17 years with the same account

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 07:19 PM PST

    My simple desk setup. Finally joined the Series X family!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:01 PM PST

    They’re learning

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:43 PM PST

    Notifications still appearing for unfriended, blocked and muted profiles.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:16 AM PST

    A. Way. Out.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:27 PM PST

    If anyone thought this game was just a break-out-of-prison game, it isn't. I was lucky enough to find someone through Looking For Group that was down enough to beat the whole game today to get the achievements and this game is definitely memorable. Highly recommended even if you don't have someone to ply locally.

    submitted by /u/MisterJ10
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox SOT 80/120 FOTD

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Hood Outlaws and legends gameplay breakdown from IGN.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    For the cause.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Xbox fan issue

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Where is the best place to find other Xbox gamers?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:08 AM PST

    I recently got Xbox Live Gold and I am looking for new gamers to play with.

    The majority of my friends play PS or don't game at all.

    Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I am sorta hoping they'll also be able to introduce me to some new games as I feel like I have played the same stuff through this pandemic.

    submitted by /u/themissingandthelost
    [link] [comments]

    Background music while streaming (NOT TO AUDIENCE)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Hi. I'm trying to figure out WHY I can't listen to Spotify or SoundCloud in the background while streaming to my PC as a monitor. I DO NOT STREAM TO AUDIENCES. ONLY USING MY LAPTOP AS A MONITOR. It was working for a little yesterday then just stopped. Surely there is a way for these apps/Xbox to detect that I'm not streaming to an audience or violating any copyright laws. Literally no one can hear this music except me. Why can't I listen to my music? Extremely annoying. There's got to be a workaround. Any suggestions? Or am I just sh*t out of luck?

    submitted by /u/mxxhnn
    [link] [comments]

    My headset has stopped working after playing Modern Warfare

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 10:05 PM PST

    My headset (hyperx cloud stinger) has stopped working after playing Modern Warfare (2019) and getting on another game, any help?

    submitted by /u/xGBExFuZe
    [link] [comments]

    Titanfall 2 ����

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Need some good rpg games

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:20 PM PST

    Hit me with the best games you got

    submitted by /u/obi-juan-kenobi_66
    [link] [comments]

    HDR after resume now works again!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 01:47 PM PST

    To anyone who had an issue with HDR not kicking in after resuming a game after a while, it seems to have been fixed.

    Hope it now works for you guys as well!

    submitted by /u/edudhtamris
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox parties keep getting error coded

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    My xbox parties keep getting error coded and kicking everyone out

    submitted by /u/idespisebugs
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment