• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Xbox One - Six Days in Fallujah remerges 11 years after Konami ditched it

    Xbox One - Six Days in Fallujah remerges 11 years after Konami ditched it


    Six Days in Fallujah remerges 11 years after Konami ditched it

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Assassin's Creed Valhalla Had The Biggest Launch In The Franchise's History

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:59 AM PST

    Party chat not working for anyone else?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:44 PM PST

    My buddy and I are trying to start a party but everytime it's just telling us something went wrong, error code 0x89231053. Microsoft's site says everything is up though

    Edit- I was able to get into a party, about 7:45 CST, outage still being reported on the website though

    submitted by /u/amacman72
    [link] [comments]

    AC Valhalla

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:24 PM PST

    Deep Rock Galactic - UPDATE 33: NEW FRONTIERS - Now live on Xbox. 2 new biomes, new enemies and much more!!!!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:07 AM PST

    Stardew valley 1.5 to be released any minute now today

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:19 PM PST

    Hot Wheels Unleashed speeds onto Xbox One in September

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:02 AM PST

    Xbox party chat down again?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:52 PM PST

    I cant join or start parties

    submitted by /u/elitejagdtiger
    [link] [comments]

    Zenimax Studios have dozens of job vacancies for both ESO and "Multiple unannounced projects"

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    1.3.4.0 update for The Falconeer now live on Gamepass and Gamepass windows. filled with fixes based of GP feedback. Includes removal of random pirate in prologue, flight stick support on GP windows, performance fix for GP windows and moving the landing indicator to the center.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    Free Play Days – NASCAR Heat 5, Warhammer: Vermintide 2, and Space Crew

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:49 AM PST

    It feels so good when the guy I reported for scamming gets banned.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    Snowrunner Season 3 overview trailer. Season 3 is available today!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:56 PM PST

    Series controller might have the best Dpad I've ever used

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:04 PM PST

    After playing fighting games for the majority of my life going through, SNES, PS1, Sega Saturn, PS2, Dreamcast, Xbox, Xbox 360, PS3, PS4 and Xbox 1 I can say with absolute certainty that the new dpad that comes with the new controller is hands down the best I've ever used for fighting games.

    Such a great job by the engineering team!

    submitted by /u/NatrelChocoMilk
    [link] [comments]

    I have so much to play that I don't mind all the games being delayed

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:42 PM PST

    So yeah. Just looked at what I have in my backlog, and Game Pass additions, plus old games I want to play (360 bc). I'm litterally fine if most of this year's games were delayed, because I have enough to keep me busy. Anyone else feel this way?

    submitted by /u/Salemotion101
    [link] [comments]

    can you transfer a minecraft world to one of your friends xbox ?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:01 AM PST

    I know this isn't xbox but the people on minecraft wasn't that helpful , is there a way my friend ( who owns a minecraft realm ) can give me the world he has as he is selling his xbix and we still want to play it .

    submitted by /u/Joe_Sizer
    [link] [comments]

    On The Road: Truck Simulator is now available! 6500 km of roadway and countryside, getting out of vehicles to pump gas and load cargo. Seems like a promising truck sim!

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:34 AM PST

    Here are codes from GPU perks for games I do not play.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    So Seagate Storage drives made for the Xbox fail often

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:09 PM PST

    Mine recently died without warning and I've discovered that some seem to have this issue after 6 months of using it. Is that super common with the drive or is it uncommon usually?

    submitted by /u/benpage111
    [link] [comments]

    Beach Buggy Racing 2 - Release Date (17.03.2021)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:03 PM PST

    Can't find games can't join party?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Happening to anyone else?

    Crazy how a 1 trillion dollar company can't have stable servers.

    Truely mindblowing

    submitted by /u/MattBrady1
    [link] [comments]

    My 19 month old xbox one s just started doing this, tried different screens and cables and it still did the same thing.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:31 PM PST

    XBox One S interior design is absolutely beautiful technically and aesthetically (exterior design looks nice, but...)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:59 AM PST

    I recently opened up an XBox One S that was wafting out what I could only surmise was perfume at the time. The goal was to figure out why it was so strongly scented (my guess was someone either spilled or sprayed something into it). I had opened up XBox 360 consoles (slim and fat) and the original fat XBox One before. Those too were very simple and modular on the inside. The original fat 360 was not particularly appealing to me (mostly resembling a PC), but I definitely could see the evolution of the interior as MS progressed toward the XBox One S. The power supply of the One S is just a technological marvel -- producing all that power from such a tiny unit. I love how modular everything is. There are only a few screws (and types) to mess with to disassemble the entire console, And the interior is amazingly "simple" looking.

    Anyway, it was indeed some sort of perfume that was spilled into it. After cleaning it up with isopropyl alcohol and thoroughly cleaning everything else (plastics were cleaned using warm soapy water), it dawned on me that the only blemish in terms of design were the tiny little "pits" on the shell. I understand why they did it (to match the exhaust holes by the fan). However, these pits were a major flaw to the exterior because they were basically dust collection holes (that are also particularly hard to clean if you don't disassemble the shell).

    I do not own an XBox One X, but seeing that its outer shell is smooth rather than pitted, I think that the One X is close to what I think is perfection in terms of both external and internal design (assuming the internals are similarly modular like the One S).

    submitted by /u/hanst3r
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to have headset on without Xbox switching the sound on the receiver from Atmos to 7.1?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:16 PM PST

    Was wondering if there's anyway for me to use my headset, mainly for mic use, without Xbox switching my Atmos sound to 7.1..... And no, atmos on headphones is NOT the same as a full 5.1.4 setup.... I thought buying a wireless headset would do it but nope. When I connect it, it turns my Atmos audio to 7.1 uncompressed...

    submitted by /u/el_nah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment