• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Xbox - How is this

    Xbox - How is this


    How is this

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:22 AM PST

    BEAUTIFUL ♥️

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Why so serious?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:18 AM PST

    Free live - better than in the bin

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:02 AM PST

    Why does the Xbox curser piss me off?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:22 PM PST

    Little quick thing I made...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:58 PM PST

    The Xbox 360 halo servers will be shut down in December of 2021. Let’s all hop on on halo reach/ halo 3 on March 13 at 5pm est and say farewell to the final greats of the halo franchise.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:02 PM PST

    Neither Cold War or Modern Warfare Seems to Work on Series X

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Does anybody seem to get the same startup result trying to play MW or Cold War (both forces me back to the home screen trying to start up)? Even rebooted my series X and home network multiple times to no avail. It was working for me 2 days earlier. I could still play other games for the time being without issues.

    So far, seems neither Xbox nor Activision is acknowledging this (unless they did and I'm not seeing it, link and correct me).

    submitted by /u/Pseudoskeptic
    [link] [comments]

    If my TV is 4K but doesn't have HDMI 2.1 will I still notice a significant upgrade from going from the S to X?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:53 AM PST

    I have the Sony X750H and currently have the S and want to upgrade to the X.

    submitted by /u/Karlssens65_
    [link] [comments]

    Console is stuck on this screen. Turns off after a while

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:25 AM PST

    Xbox Serie X Console Vibration ...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    well I have an Xbox Serie X 💚🙂🙂 Super good product and I am a huge Xbox fan (maybe a fanboy sometimes lol) when I start my console I noticed that my console is noisier and I can feel small vibrations when I touch my desk but after 10 minutes of games everything returns to normal ... are these normal?

    submitted by /u/BarcodeeIl
    [link] [comments]

    Elite Series 1 vs. Elite series 2 controller

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    I can get a new series 2 for $265 or a refurbished series 1 for $115 )Canadian. I mainly want it for the paddles. Is there much of a difference between the 2? Which one should I go with?

    submitted by /u/-natedogg
    [link] [comments]

    Games not working on Series S

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    When I launch a game like warzone it stays on the warzone logo then goes to a black screen then crashes. I've tried resetting the console, reinstalling games and I have the latest update and no games will work except rocket league which barely loads and right when I get In a match it crashes.

    submitted by /u/GrowBros21
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone's Xbox Series Controller on PC also keeps disconnecting?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 02:48 PM PST

    I'm playing on PC, just got a Blue Xbox Series Controller and it disconnects randomly in Valhalla. If I try to connect again, i need to hold the xbox button 3 times because it refuses to connect a few times before it eventuelly connects. Should I rma it on amazon?

    submitted by /u/Artur09YT
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series S Audio Issues

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:24 PM PST

    I got the series s about a month ago and one problem i've noticed quite a bit is whenever the idle screen pops up (where it shows your notifications on the right side of the screen) my game audio quits working and i have to restart the xbox to get my audio back. Any help?

    submitted by /u/Kyzarc
    [link] [comments]

    I think I may need help.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:37 AM PST

    So I was very lucky and was able to buy a xbox series x upon release. I thought great! However it has turned into quite the headache as once I got home I plugged it in got it all set up annddd... black screen.

    I started looking for the problem as to why this may have happened and thats when i find it. The HDMI port on the xbox was totally destroyed beyond any hope. Big bummer but I know Microsoft has service orders for this so np. I make the order slap a label on it and drop it off at UPS the next day.

    This is where the story picks up because it has now been over two months since the last update UPS has sent me saying its travelling to its destination. Microsoft page tells me they have never received it at thier service centre and I have called both UPS and Microsoft inquiring about the package. The only response I get over calls is that I should try calling the other and asking them about it.

    I understand that times are tough rn for everyone packaging and delivery as well with the precautions they must take with Covid. This is kinda over the top though and is getting ridiculous. Months have literally passed with me calling both sides weekly asking for any kind of update. Ive tried searching online and on forums but I have no clue what to do from here. Please help with any kind of idea of how I should proceed and sorry for the wall of text.

    submitted by /u/Proper_Media6887
    [link] [comments]

    What's happening? I tried to join servers in mc bedrock and they wont load, so i wanted to re-login and this keeps on happening

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:47 PM PST

    XBox One controller troubleshoot

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:23 AM PST

    Only my joy sticks and X Button are responsive. Tried rebooting and all of that. Anyone have any idea how to fix?

    submitted by /u/21funf
    [link] [comments]

    Each person can play only one game at a time

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    so my friend gave me his old xbox while he brought a new xbox but for some reason I cant play because he is playing a game.

    I also made my own account so we not both are not on the same account. I don't want to touch anything just in case I kick him out out of a game

    submitted by /u/LeoDavies2000
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to play mw3

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    So I got the disc put it in went to play multiplayer got told to download 2 maps but it says I gotts change my privacy settings. In xbox 360 I cant edit privacy settings on xbox one my privacy is on adult but I cant download? Anyone know?

    submitted by /u/LoneExists
    [link] [comments]

    DHCP Error

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    My Xbox hasn't been able to connect via Ethernet cable when I plug it in. The UI shuts down and says "Connect to Xbox Live". I've tried new Ethernet cables, different ports, resetting both the router and Xbox, and I've contacted my ISP (Cincinnati Bell). The ISP said they have no problems on their end and that my router has IPv6 support. The settings set my NAT type to Moderate and there's a link that says Xbox.com/teredo. Any solutions?

    submitted by /u/HatApprehensive5531
    [link] [comments]

    Freebie!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:49 AM PST

    Can someone please tell me how to get these on my profile and it’s not her actual name

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:01 AM PST

    Requirements for a monitor

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 12:10 PM PST

    What are the requirements for a monitor to run 120/144hz on a series s, will any 144hz monitor work?

    submitted by /u/Blstii
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment