• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Underrated Gems Xbox 360(Whats your thoughts about this forgotten arcade racing game)

    Xbox 360 - Underrated Gems Xbox 360(Whats your thoughts about this forgotten arcade racing game)


    Underrated Gems Xbox 360(Whats your thoughts about this forgotten arcade racing game)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Recently Acquired My First 360

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    After some digging, I finally found the XBOX 360 theme for windows

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:51 PM PST

    new game

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 10:41 AM PST

    My 360 collection (i love kinect :D)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    what do I do to fix this?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:33 PM PST

    Any games that you guys would recommend for the 360?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:14 PM PST

    Post thoughts in comments.

    submitted by /u/Pokemon_master_77
    [link] [comments]

    so yesterday I was playing with my Xbox 360 and it was working fine and today when I woke up I wanted to play my Xbox 360 and it's straight up dead

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:40 AM PST

    Airflow question regarding the XBox 360 Slim design

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 07:16 PM PST

    I'm assuming the console is left horizontally, with the "left" side being the same side as the optical disc drive, and the "right" side being side where the two front USB ports are located.

    The fan shroud on the slim suggests that they intended to pull air from the left side of the console, to cool of the majority of the motherboard. Notice that there is an air vent immediately to the right of the heatsink, but the fan shroud essentially blocks any air coming in from that vent. My guess is that they decided to remove as much weight as they could from the metal casing, and the grill on the right side was simply a side-effect of weight/material reduction. What I don't get, though, is why they not only have a "circular" grill for the exhaust (via the thin shielding), but also a second "diagonal" grill (via the plastic outer shell). This seems to severely reduce air flow out of the console. Did anyone ever record temperatures before and after removing the inner grill (thin metal shielding)?

    submitted by /u/hanst3r
    [link] [comments]

    Current Collection as of February 2021 (there used to be way more, but my mom shipped most of them to one of my relatives)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Xbox 360 e GO

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Can you use any USB memory stick to expand memory on xbox 360 e go?

    submitted by /u/WigCrest
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with Xbox 360.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    I'm going to buy a 360 to play some games I missed back in the day and I need help, if anyone could give me a list of every original Xbox game that is playable on Xbox 360 that would be much appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Nyarthu
    [link] [comments]

    Is a console with the old NXE dashboard worth more than average?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:42 AM PST

    Title. Was just kinda curious, I got one recently and am unsure if the older dashboard means anything. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/GGNowi
    [link] [comments]

    Controller preference

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:48 AM PST

    Anybody have a preference on controllers? My original 360 controller bit the dust recently. Was wondering if it's worth getting another microsoft controller or a third party one instead?

    submitted by /u/MacKenzieClan4
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody willing to sell LEGO bionicle heroes?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Should I sell my 360?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:48 AM PST

    With the newest xbox out and my xbox 1 I feel like soon or maybe the next console generation the xbox 360 will be a novelty or memorabilia piece. Can I get some advice?

    submitted by /u/Cosephtaughtyou
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry if I sound weird or young (because I am)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 05:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment