• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    Xbox - Found this old thing what a blast from the past

    Xbox - Found this old thing what a blast from the past


    Found this old thing what a blast from the past

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:21 AM PST

    My controller holder is so cute

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:29 PM PST

    I’m sorry, but the Xbox app is absolutely horrendous

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:48 AM PST

    If there are ANY xbox employees looking at this, PLEASE improve the xbox app. before the update a couple weeks ago, the app was very useful and consistent. the loading times and format was impeccable, and the design was pretty efficient. i could download my clips and invite my friends to a party in a split second. but ever since that update, it's gone downhill. starting with the couple of weeks where we couldn't use custom gamer pics, which was pretty annoying. followed by the lag and random crashing that still happens to this day. if i want to download my clips, it takes at least 10 minutes just to load them. i feel like xbox tried a little too hard to make there app more modern, which i appreciate, but it's not worth the sacrifice of usefulness and ease of access.

    submitted by /u/thepickleoffurburger
    [link] [comments]

    Free 14 day ultimate trial. Hope it goes to someone that needs it

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:25 AM PST

    XBOX FAMILY IS REAL

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:38 PM PST

    My wife made a gofundme for an upcoming brain surgery I'm having, and three of my Xbox buddies that I've never met in real life donated a total of $700.

    Never let anyone say that internet friends aren't real friends!

    submitted by /u/EVERYlosersHERO
    [link] [comments]

    New skin and led stand for my series x

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:25 PM PST

    Got this gem

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:16 AM PST

    Headset is working but mic is not

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    I can hear everything but for some reason my mic doesn't work and I got this controller 2 months ago so it's still new

    submitted by /u/Chard_Expensive
    [link] [comments]

    14-Day Game Pass Ultimate code for anyone who needs it

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:22 PM PST

    There should be an “appear offline to” option for specific friends

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:51 PM PST

    Sometimes I don't wanna play with one specific person but don't wanna unfriend them/appear offline to all of my friends. There should be a toggle on a profile so that I appear offline to only them.

    submitted by /u/mlastella
    [link] [comments]

    Downloading games on the 360?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    How do you download you old games to the 360 now? There's a game I want to redownload that got delisted just to finish it off.

    submitted by /u/Apexassassln
    [link] [comments]

    Down and left on my dpad doesn't seem to work when I put a new shell on?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    It has been a long and winding road, but here I am in the Xbox camp.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 11:05 PM PST

    I have been a pretty hardcore PlayStation and casual PC gamer most of my life. After trying, and failing, to secure a PlayStation 5 on several occasions I decided to give Stadia a try because it had been a good long while since I did any serious gaming on a PC with a keyboard and mouse. I enjoyed the experience enough to sign up for Stadia Pro and I bought and thoroughly enjoyed Cyberpunk 2077 on Google's platform.

    I realized a few days ago that I really miss some good old-fashioned PC gaming so I bought an Alienware laptop (don't judge me). Because I have been spoiled by a massive PlayStation Plus library I did not want to go back to my old PC gaming habit of buying games à la carte from Steam so I signed up for Xbox Game Pass for PC and I am VERY excited to try out a lot of the Xbox games I have missed over the years, especially Forza Horizon 4. Microsoft is absolutely killing it with this Game Pass service and it baffles me that Sony does not invest more into PlayStation Now.

    TL;DR: Game Pass has converted this Sony Pony (I think that is what we are called) into an Xbox fan. Congrats Phil Spencer, you have done it again.

    submitted by /u/TheElusiveThnith
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot Start Minecraft Bedrock on my Xbox Series S anymore - when i try to start it Kicks me back to the Homescreen after few seconds. I tried everything: restart, reinstall, even the Console Reset wasnt a Help (video shows that After the Reset btw)

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:34 AM PST

    Looking for a new game

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:19 AM PST

    I'm looking for a new game to play around 1-69 dollar's and mostly fps games like cod

    submitted by /u/spicycorn456788
    [link] [comments]

    Help, I turned off my Xbox One while updating!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:40 AM PST

    Now my Xbox is bricked and the updated fails whenever I try. The troubleshooting menu is suggesting I "reset" my Xbox which will result in my local game saves being wiped. Is there anything else I can try before going to such drastic measures?

    submitted by /u/amtap
    [link] [comments]

    Attention: Cyber Shadow (gamepass) has 16 point Achievements

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 03:50 AM PST

    So, if you're looking to get your score back to that nice 5/0 score, they are also pretty easy (playing the game and beating bosses) each upgrade gets you 16 score beating the game gets you 31, and there are several more "boss challenges" that award 16.

    Every single achievement in this game ends on a 6 or a 1, slowly putting you back to a 0/5 ending score.

    submitted by /u/Thirleck
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one x project Scorpio not written on the console. Anyone else have this?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 06:53 AM PST

    XBOX Party Chat be fucked up

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Whenever I go onto xbox party chat regardless of whether I'm on mobile or xbox it randomly cuts out sometimes like a beta bitch. I know Microsoft is on that loud pack but they need to fix this damn shit.

    submitted by /u/BouncyMango2645
    [link] [comments]

    Query regarding gaming titles

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:43 PM PST

    Hey guys, So I'm buying a 4 months used Xbox One X and The seller was a bit dumb and he just Told me that he had 5 games on it , so now he has those 5 games bought on his account and I thought that he has 5 game cds. So if I sign out from his account and when I log into my new account so will the games still be there , or are they tied to one account only ?

    submitted by /u/AzazuswithanA
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live/Gamertag/Microsoft Account settings to make before getting my XSX to set my profile up.

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 08:37 AM PST

    I will be getting my XSX either tommorow or in two days and I decided to look at my Xbox profile and my MS account. I used my Xbox profile mostly in X360 era and I bet some settings are outdated. Same goes for MS Account as I believe this is what you log in on your XSX.

    I wanted to update all the important settings before getting the console so that I can have it all set up beforehand and just log in, change the console settigns and play my games as quickly as possible. What options should I check?

    submitted by /u/BududubNow
    [link] [comments]

    How do I eject a disc from the Xbox One using a controller?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:16 PM PST

    I don't see an option. Did they remove it with an update?

    submitted by /u/Scorpion1386
    [link] [comments]

    Call of Duty Cold War crashing issues!

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    I've been playing Cold War since launch, and never once had an issue. It's worked flawlessly, up till about a week ago. I crash a crazy amount of times, the game is almost unplayable. I was playing Firebase Z with my friends, and crashed up to 10 times that match. I've turned off raytracing, deleted it too. I also deleted the HD textures, and I cleared my Xbox Seres X's cache multiple times both via taking out the power plug and doing it in settings. I've even done what everyone suggests, in matches hold the Xbox button and then exit the screen with B. I've done everything I've seen people suggest, and nothing works. What do I do???

    submitted by /u/Pertkhan36630
    [link] [comments]

    Converting gold to ultimate in an unsupported country?

    Posted: 07 Feb 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Hi, I bought 2 and a half years of live gold via redeeming codes and when I want to upgrade to ultimate it says that I can't do that since my payment method (my credit card) is registered in a country different from the location of my store (Which is normal since I live in a country where Xbox is not supported but I'm using my official credit card). Is there a way to bypass that?

    I managed to find this (" When I used brazil region Gold codes I had to buy a month code for GPU and redeem that instead of just upgrading through the app/dashboard as it kept on coming up with region mismatch errors. Still works just might need an extra step." )

    and this ( Find and buy XBOX GAME PASS ULTIMATE 14 days 🌎 CONVERSION-RENEWAL , activate it in MS redeem, no need to use VPN. You will be happy! )

    Does that mean that I just need to get a certain amount of game pass ultimate and the rest of the gold will be converted into ultimate and I need to do it via redeeming codes since I am not able to use my credit card on official ms sites (xbox.com or the console).

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/starmielvl99
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment