• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Xbox - Finally! After weeks of waiting, I've finally snatched one!

    Xbox - Finally! After weeks of waiting, I've finally snatched one!


    Finally! After weeks of waiting, I've finally snatched one!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    14-Day Game Pass Ultimate Code, enjoy!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:35 PM PST

    I Thought The Male Fenyx Looked Familiar ��

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Can't get enough of this beauty

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    Today is my 16th wedding anniversary - here is my Xbox / Gamecube groom's cake from 2005

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:29 PM PST

    My aim only drifts when I am moving my character forwards or backwards. Forwards = hard right, and backwards = slow left. I don’t know how this even makes sense but here it is.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:22 AM PST

    My very small collection of Xbox Controller Cases

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Obligatory 2 Week Ultimate Game Pass Share.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:22 AM PST

    14-Day Trial GAMEPASS & LIVE

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:17 PM PST

    Why do people complain about xbox indie games?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    I've seen alot of people complain about none AAA titles. Especially on gold and I've never got the issue. Like most the titles are good. They aren't GOY titles but they are still usually pretty good. And now with gamepass I dont really get the issue with it. They are giving indie developers a chance to grow their games and make some sells since you dont see a whole of indie developers being able to properly market a game. Especially newer developers.

    I personally think it's great. There are so many great indie titles or even AA games on PC that deserve more light.

    submitted by /u/SSpookyTheOneTheOnly
    [link] [comments]

    Can I stand my xbox like this?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:45 PM PST

    Steadily growing my 360 collection and some what my Xbox one collection heh

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:20 PM PST

    LG CX 55 suitable for 4k / 120hz? 600$ off at Amazon.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:38 AM PST

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0829RYP8V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_8CX0C6YT3TYVKJHDHY6S?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

    Supposedly it has 4 HDMI 2.1 ports but one of the reviews mentions they are not true 2.1 ports or something along those lines. Anyone use this TV? Can it do 4k / 120?

    submitted by /u/BigGreeneTractor
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox party chat always laggy

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:20 PM PST

    Being happening for around a week, my parties lag on xbox one and pc. Anyone else got this issue?

    submitted by /u/DaddyChief
    [link] [comments]

    14 day Gamepass code!! Let me know when it's claimed

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:34 PM PST

    First Console in 20 years Xbox Seris S

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    Good evening Reddit

    I've just purchased and received my my first console in 20 years the Xbox series S and still waiting on my 34 inch odyssey G5 gaming monitor.

    I am a total newb to Xbox I would like to know what else can I do to get the most and best experience out of my current setup ? In the process of sorting a 2tb hard drive to expand the memory and getting the Xbox game pass .

    Also if anyone could recommend a good headset it would be greatly appreciated

    Kind regards

    Gamer tag : Loquacious86

    submitted by /u/loquacious86
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox sticks on this page for a long time (7min kinda) and then it goes to a black screen for a while (10ish min) then it just turns off. What can I do to fix this?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    Elite Controller not Working

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:49 PM PST

    Hey I was wondering how to fix this problem: my elite controller 1 won't connect to my series X. It was working before and mid game just stopped, it's not because of battery's. Thanks

    submitted by /u/ItzYaBoiChipsAhoyy
    [link] [comments]

    home xbox

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:36 PM PST

    I have 2 accounts on my xbox (both mine) I usually play on my new one and my old account bought most of my games I have set the xbox as my home xbox and added the account to my "family" so im kinda confused here

    submitted by /u/LLUBTEBULL
    [link] [comments]

    Are party chats broken?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    Recently my friends and I have been experiencing severe party lag on xbox however its not an internet issue. We aren't lagging and its only one person "lagging" at a time. We attempt to fix this issue by leaving and creating a new party to talk but that only delays the inevitable lag. Is it just my friend group or is it a new issue with Xbox Live? Anyone have a fix?

    submitted by /u/SkYxPRO999
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] party chat included in captures

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:26 PM PST

    Is there a reason why the party chat is not included in clips? It just seems like an obvious feature that they haven't implemented

    submitted by /u/Reasonable-Cod-6221
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone help me figure out an audio problem I’m having, I don’t know if it’s Cold War or my Xbox that’s the problem

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:23 PM PST

    I can't talk in game chat or hear it unless my headsets unconnected, I can see my voice coming up in games but when I do the gear my audio thing in the settings I can't hear anything, and I can't hear other people even though I see their name coming up that they're talking

    submitted by /u/Julian_Stimmel
    [link] [comments]

    Kingdom come deliverance Royal edition is on sale for £10 so if you’re looking for a realistic open world game I would definitely recommend checking it out

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:33 AM PST

    I don’t have an Xbox but this 14 day Xbox game pass Ultimate thing came with my Kellogg’s product. Enjoy whoever uses it.make a comment or dm if there is an issue

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:16 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment