• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Managed to sync my blades Xbox 360 with my main Xbox live account and I’m able to see newer games which aren’t compatible with blades. Thought this would interest people who didn’t think it was possible.

    Xbox 360 - Managed to sync my blades Xbox 360 with my main Xbox live account and I’m able to see newer games which aren’t compatible with blades. Thought this would interest people who didn’t think it was possible.


    Managed to sync my blades Xbox 360 with my main Xbox live account and I’m able to see newer games which aren’t compatible with blades. Thought this would interest people who didn’t think it was possible.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Finally I can play this game

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:01 AM PST

    Got this beauty today!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 01:54 PM PST

    I found my storage USB that had Minecraft on it! It’s so fun to go back and see all of my old worlds.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:15 PM PST

    What's this receiver/USB for? To connect to PC or 360?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:51 PM PST

    Game's Opening Music, listen enough to buy.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:10 PM PST

    By playing a game for some many hours and turning it on 'x' amount of times and seeing the opening cinematic, usually a E3 trailer, find yourself liking the opening song enough to purchase it? I did after putting 160 hrs into Forza Motorsport 4, here is the opening cinematic with the song It Starts by Alex Metric.

    submitted by /u/McDiesel41
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to soft mod an Xbox 360

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:02 PM PST

    I have an Xbox 360 slim and I would like to mod it so I can play the goldeneye remake that leaked I don't want to have to solder a mod chip in unless I have to

    submitted by /u/BAD_Productions
    [link] [comments]

    Frank Ocean + Halo Nights

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:27 PM PST

    Never gonna give you up

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Which Online Game Service is the Better Deal? (Please Vote! For my Statistics Class)

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:20 AM PST

    Which of the two main online game services do you think is the better deal based on server strength, free games, etc?

    (Posting here and not on r/xbox because it doesn't allow polls)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/thatbeebo
    [link] [comments]

    First Time 360 owner

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:11 AM PST

    My wife is helping clean out my mother in laws house and is snagging her brother's old 360 for me. The last console I owned was an N64. I've been busy with work and kids and gaming kind of fell by the wayside since I was in high school.

    I'm not sure what games are coming with the console, or if I can even create an Xbox live account because the thing is 10+ years old.

    So when I get this thing home and hook it up what's the first thing I should do? What are the games I should look out for? If I can't get online what are the single player off-line games I should look into?

    All I know is I want to play Fallout 3. I played a bit of it on my friends PC a long time ago and I loved the open world aspect of it.

    submitted by /u/tommykaye
    [link] [comments]

    Minecraft story mode is a good game even on Xbox 360

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:34 PM PST

    My Xbox 360 Memories: Over 15 Years Later

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:13 AM PST

    Need help with a problem regarding downloading a game

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:21 PM PST

    So me and my parents registered a new payment option recently in my little brother's Xbox and we've been trying to download a game, only thing is, whenever it starts to download it will reach around 75 to 80% before it just stops, logs off of Live and restarts the whole process, sometimes it will also say the download reached 100% but when we try to open the game, it'll just send us to the home screen and restart the download. Is there something wrong with the system?

    submitted by /u/Sammyboiowo
    [link] [comments]

    Best xbox 360 setup possible?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Hello! I'm planning on getting really into 360 gaming again, play a bunch of old cod games and the like. So, I wanted to get a 360 and mod it (custom shell, leds, fans, HDD and e.c.t.) and wanted to know the best way to go about it!

    Should I just paint it? Are there any fans/lights to go for over others? What's the best hard drive I can get for the 360, and better yet, which model of 360 should I buy?

    Any help here is massively appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xuphon
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with this Madcatz Wireless wheel. Can anyone who has this wheel tell me the exact rate of Volts and Amps of the adapter that powers the wheel? I misspalced it. Thank you

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:32 AM PST

    Which 360 model do you have?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 08:13 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment