• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    Xbox One - XBOX Live Consumer Beta Kit Circa 2001

    Xbox One - XBOX Live Consumer Beta Kit Circa 2001


    XBOX Live Consumer Beta Kit Circa 2001

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:47 AM PST

    My friend knew i wouldn't spend the money on myself, so they surprised me with the elite series 2 controller today. I was kinda speechless.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:50 PM PST

    Make it Canadian...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:54 AM PST

    Xbox Wants To Team Up With Elon Musk To Make A Halo Warthog

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:35 AM PST

    I like How The Mount in The Falconeer Flies Animatedly by itself While Not Controlling. This game has Some Beautiful Scenery as well.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:35 PM PST

    [Giveaway] Unspottable is Out on Xbox! We'll giveaway 5 game keys to our favorite comments in the next 24 hours to celebrate! :)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:09 AM PST

    Prince of Persia Remake Has Been Delayed Indefinitely

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    To whom it concerns: Here are the most wanted/requested Features during the weekly XBOX Request Treads of 2020

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:19 AM PST

    Wireless earbuds (galaxy buds, airpods) anyone been able to use these with a xbox one X?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:58 PM PST

    I have a decent gaming headset, but ive always wanted to use my galaxy buds2 with the console. It seems like a missed opportunity by sony and microsoft, but i was wondering if anyone has used earbuds to play with, and were you able to talk in game as well?

    I know id have to purchase a dongle/bluetooth transmitter to plug into the controller ( amazon has a few.. but which one to use?)

    Just wondered if anyone has had success using earbuds, and if so what was the experience like? Were you able to talk and hear other people, game sounds, latency, overall performance, etc.

    I know its possible, i just wondered if anyone has done it, and if so, what was the setup and products used.

    submitted by /u/itsjero
    [link] [comments]

    My voice echoes when I’m party chat

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:01 PM PST

    Hi guys! First off, I don't use my Xbox that often tbh. But this problem has been bugging me for a while now. I've owned 3 Xbox consoles over the last couple of years. First I owned and Xbox One S, the an Xbox One All Digital and now I own an Xbox Series S. And the problem has been there with all three machines. Keep in mind every time I've bought an new Xbox, I've also received a new controller.

    My console is running on the last software. Same is my controller.

    When my friend and I are chatting in a party I always hear myself echoing, and the echo puts me off every time. It's like I'm interrupting myself. This is so annoying, we are actually considering using Discord on our phones just to chat.

    Mic monitoring is off. Audio setting are set to "headset". And I've also tested all the other options.

    My audio setup is a Philips Fidelio X2 with a V-Moda Boom microphone attached. I use the same headset on my PC and PS5 (and PS4 before that) with zero issues at all. This just occur when I plug the headset into my Xbox controller.

    My friend has two different headsets, and he has tester with both just to check if the problem is because of him. And btw, he has also ironically just upgraded from OG Xbox One to Series S. We had the same problem when he had the old Xbox too. He also have mic monitoring turned off.

    Neither one of us are playing with the game audio coming from our tv or sound bars. Both are getting the in-game audio directly from our headsets.

    So to sum it all up. None of us have mic monitoring turned on. Both of us have had this issue with several Xbox-consoles. Both of us have changed our controllers when we bought new consoles.

    As a side-note. He told me that when I speak, there is a "hissing" sound in the background of my voice. This sound does not appear when we play on PS5 or PC together using the same headsets.

    If anyone have any tips, we would be grateful. This problem is so annoying now that we are considering buying Destiny 2 + all the DLC's on PS5 instead, even though the whole package is "free" on Gamepass.

    submitted by /u/phraze91
    [link] [comments]

    HyperX Cloud mic

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:36 PM PST

    Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced issues with the HyperX Cloud headset mic not working with certain TV's or anything. I can hear game sound through them, but my mic just doesn't seem to work all the sudden. I've gone through all the settings, made sure the mic is plugged in and unmuted, and still nothing. Is it possibly a software update issue, my TV interfering, I'm not sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Hope you're all having a wonderful day/night!

    submitted by /u/Lsp411
    [link] [comments]

    Phantom Xbox turn on

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    My xbox has been just randomly turning on multiple times a day for no apparent reason. The controller is next to it and never turns on with it. Anyone know what's going on? The single controller I have is the only one that's ever been paired to the Xbox.

    submitted by /u/_totallycoolguy
    [link] [comments]

    Games will NOT update on instant on

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:23 PM PST

    My games will NOT automatically update despite having all the needed settings correct. I have instant on with external storage off when Xbox off unchecked and I have keep my games and Xbox updated checked. It's really annoying when you have to update a game and it takes hours to install. I'm also in the insider program would that affect it too?

    submitted by /u/TailstheTwoTailedFox
    [link] [comments]

    Next Week on Xbox: February 9 to 12

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Hunt Showdown Is On Sale, Its Worth A Look.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:16 AM PST

    Are you looking for a shooter that doesnt encourage just one playstyle being all out aggression and speed? A shooter that doesnt hold your hand and requires patience, obeservation and brain power? Then look no further.

    This game, in my opinion, is currently the most unique FPS on console at the moment, let me first explain the premise and what your goal will be game to game.

    Each game has a maximum of 12 players, you can play solo, duos or trios, and you can even choose to play as a solo against teams larger than you if you fancy a serious challenge, but maybe we should leave that to the most dedicated hunters for now. When you load into a game your objective will be to discover the location of a bounty target, being an AI monstrosity, killing it, banishing it to recieve its bounty token, and then escaping the map with its bounty token. But beware, other player controlled hunters are going to want a piece of the pie.

    You, and your teammates will spawn at a random outskirts location at the beginning of a game, its the late 19th century, and the land you have travelled to has been inflicted by some sort of plague, zombie like AI enemies roam these lands, so make sure you take a knife or some knuckle dusters to dispatch of these things, and dispatch of them quietly. Other hunters may zone in on your location and try to stop you from taking the same treasure they are after, the ability to traverse the map silenty may be the difference between life and death. You will move from location to location finding clues that will reveal to you the location of your bounty target. Sometimes there can be up to 2 bounty targets per map, but there can be just the one also. Gets its token, get out and get your pay.

    The weapons here are fantastic, Old style rifles and revolvers, powerful and punchy, and there are also traps like tripwires you can use to alert yourself of nearby hunters or even force them into a deasly situation. At the start of a game you can buy weapons with hunt dollars, these are credits you earn from extracting bounties, looting dead hunters and finding stashes around the map. You also recruit your named hunter from a recruitment list before a game, but be warned. If they die, they are gone for good, and so is the gear you took in with you, looks like you will nees to recruit another lamb for the slaughter.....or will they be doing the slaughtering?

    The gunplay is the absolute best thing about this game in my opinion. 2 body shots are normally enough to kill a hunter. There is bullet lead but no bullet drop, and different weapons have different bullet speeds however there is damage drop off at longer rangers, a headshot here is normally a killshot. Unless you are using a weaker damage gun at ranges where they are less effective. Bullet penetration is done incredibly well, you see, sound is one of the biggest factors in this game, you can hear sneaky hunters slowly crouch walk on wood if you are close enough, maybe try shooting through the wooden walls in the direction of the creaking floorboards and see what happens. And more powerful weapons can actually shoot through more stronger materials. You are never safe from a hunter with a high IQ.

    I could go on and on here, but at that point this would essentially be a short story, if anything has interested you here i highly advise you go find a game trailer or some gameplay to watch. Also, to any new players, i highly recommend watching Psychoghosts hunt tips videos, there is so much to learn here and every tip has the potential to save your hunters life. Now is absoloutly the best time to get into the hunt, a new wave of players arrivee during the christmas sales so there will be plenty of newer players to blood your hunters with.

    Happy hunting

    Edit: the default controller settings are not the best. Please experiment. You can make them a hell of a lot smoother. Also use the the 'Gunslinger' control scheme, not the 'Hunter'. It has a much more traditional feel.

    Edit 2: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/awesome-prawn92/screenshot/24535494

    My controller settings if any new players want to change from the awful default controls.

    submitted by /u/AwesomePrawn
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft store update

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:58 PM PST

    Anyone else have the Microsoft store tell you it needs to update everytime you turn on xbox...

    submitted by /u/ryangr86
    [link] [comments]

    With EA now owning Codemasters, do you think, we'll see a revival of Operation Flashpoint?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:27 AM PST

    I loved this series back in the days. I'm a bit too young for the OG Flashpoint but I played a lot of Dragon Rising and Red River. EA now owns Codemasters and therefore the rights to OFP. Would you like a new Flashpoint with the newest Frostbite engine? Huge enviroments, destruction, SQUAD-like multiplayer and a co-op campaign for 12 players? One can dream...

    submitted by /u/AWU_Hades
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else get these weird lines in video play back on Xbox one X? It’s only streaming and seemingly only Amazon prime and Apple TV. Is is a downsampling error or color banding? I am using a Vizio 1080p tv that is less than a year old.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:59 PM PST

    Any updates on when the F2P update will drop for multiplayer games?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:43 PM PST

    Thanks, anything helps

    submitted by /u/Shazam10-SAP
    [link] [comments]

    Halo infinite is on the store now!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:42 PM PST

    Hours Played Not Displayed?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:32 PM PST

    I want to check how many hour I've put into this game, but I don't see it. I'm pretty sure you just go to achievements > stats, but it won't show. Am I doing something wrong, or do some games just not show that?

    submitted by /u/ThatDapperAdventurer
    [link] [comments]

    Unable to upload or edit clips/screenshots to Xbox Live

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Just as the title implies.

    I've looked around Microsoft's troubleshooting guide; I've cleaned out my clip storage, restarted the Xbox, and fiddled around with my Internet connection itself. I can record clips just fine, but it's not allowing me to edit them, upload them to Xbox Live, the One Drive, or to any other source. It was working just fine a couple of days ago, so I'm at a loss as to what's going on with it.

    EDIT: Never mind; problem has been resolved.

    submitted by /u/KansasVenomoth
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment