• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Xbox - Bring back this headset you cowards

    Xbox - Bring back this headset you cowards


    Bring back this headset you cowards

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Some custom xbox

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:42 PM PST

    After 8 years, I'm so close to having a full 360 shelf

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:52 AM PST

    When you needed to be faster at responding to trash talk messages...

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:37 AM PST

    I just know I’m hit one for 7 ��

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:04 PM PST

    Is anyone having the same problem too?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:25 AM PST

    Where are shared game clips?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:10 AM PST

    It says they are in the Community section along side achievements, but all i see are achievements. And they have this one tiny little row.

    I used to enjoy sharing clips with my friends when they were really easy to find. We were even dorky enough to comment on and like each other's clips.

    My friends have confirmed that they don't watch shared clips anymore because they have been moved out of sight.

    What would be nice is if there was an option to pin only friends clips to the Home Screen (minus the achievements, bc I don't care about those, and there are far too many).

    submitted by /u/green-mind
    [link] [comments]

    Guys help all my stuff is there and it crashes when I get close!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:06 AM PST

    Annoying audio bugs when using game capture ( series x )

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:56 AM PST

    I've posted about this before but it's still happening, I've contacted support and no responses. When using game capture for games the audio is either super delayed or there is no sound at all. It is extremely infuriating, has anyone had this problem too???

    submitted by /u/SkylonTheDragon
    [link] [comments]

    Saw this at Goodwill this morning. A piece of history

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:09 AM PST

    XBox Ultimate Game Pass code (14 free days)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:10 AM PST

    Apparently only works for new accounts:

    HC6YV-7V2TW-RJ4WJ-4G4TF-P9V9#

    Where # is the letter Z. (To avoid some bot scraping this)

    submitted by /u/FrighteningEggWorld
    [link] [comments]

    Did Anyone Else Get An Update For Metal Gear Solid HD Collection For Xbox 360 On Xbox One X?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Did Anyone Else Get An Update For Metal Gear Solid HD Collection For Xbox 360 On Xbox One X?

    submitted by /u/ComfortableAmount993
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series s trouble

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:36 PM PST

    I am able to install games but not able to play them jt says to do a factory reset but there's gotta be another way and j can't delete games either help

    submitted by /u/ANsuperstar
    [link] [comments]

    Background apps/games

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:16 PM PST

    I have a series s and I love it except when I have games running in the background my download speed lowers to 20 mbps you can see how this is a problem. On my series s I usually get 350ish I understand background apps make the download process slower but the thing is I have no idea which apps are running. Is there a way to close all background apps or see which are running. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Past-Leg9767
    [link] [comments]

    controller isue

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    i have an Xbox 1controller that wont connect. 3 actaully. I've tried using different batteries and power sources, and plugged in straight to the mac. they only stay on when i plug into the Xbox. the only way it syncs to the Xbox is via direct plugin and it wont sync to my macbook. any advice?

    submitted by /u/catscanwearhats
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox one s is loading anything.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    I started up my xbox one s and was going to play gta v but my console would not let me sign in, load the dashboard, or launch a game it barely even loads the settings I can't do anything is there anything I can do?

    submitted by /u/xX_CrisPy_MF_Xx
    [link] [comments]

    So a bunch of my xbox 360 games are gone like I never purchased them on the 360

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:29 PM PST

    I was going to play the og skate and ik I owned it on the 360, however after I download my profile and go through download and purchase history, I noticed a lot of games I had on the 360 gone. Is there any fix or is microsoft just gonna bend me over and stuff me on this one?

    submitted by /u/Briskicedteax
    [link] [comments]

    I am looking to subscribe to Gamepass from an unsupported region.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:25 PM PST

    I was going to try the $1 deal for PC but the app/website wont let me get it through gift cards. First I bought the $5 one, then the $10 gift card and another one in case I didn't do it properly. But it hasn't worked as I need a valid US credit card registered as a backup payment method.

    Before I sink in more money, any suggestions? I need to strictly get gamepass gift cards?

    submitted by /u/okramv
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series S and Xbox Series S bundles available at best buy!!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:38 AM PST

    Could this be a problem with my Xbox? Or my internet

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:10 PM PST

    So I used to be at a consistent 80 ping and 0% packet loss and then all of a sudden everyday it started to get worse and worse slowly it then went to 120ping and 50% packet loss to where now every game it just unplayable I can't even move cause I lag every second

    Do you think this could be a problem with my Xbox?

    submitted by /u/Rizen_Firestorm
    [link] [comments]

    Series X digital games issue.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:07 AM PST

    I upgraded to the Series X in December and until early February I could play the Digital games I purchased on the Xbox One without an issue. Now whenever I try to play a digital game purchased on the Xbox One it asks if I own the game and doesn't play it. Has this happened to anyone else and is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/JTanon_
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series s problem

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    So I tried playing Cold War (with original version and not upgraded without knowing) and it crashed and now whenever I install games it comes up as nothing installing and won't let me play them, anyone got a fix?? Please ?

    submitted by /u/ANsuperstar
    [link] [comments]

    Series X won’t launch old gen fifa 21

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:56 AM PST

    I was playing it fine yesterday then I closed the game and it just won't launch. I've hard restarted my Xbox, deleted and reinstalled, updated the game today and it just won't launch. When it sends me back to the Home Screen it says "For some reason FIFA 21 has taken too long to start. (0x8027025a)". I'm all out of ideas any help will be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/jasonmcc95
    [link] [comments]

    One S, one X or series X

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:09 AM PST

    So I have a few options. Either wait 3 months and buy series X or buy one S or X and buy the series X after 5-6 months. Which is the best choice in your opinion?

    submitted by /u/sooriginaluser
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment