• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Xbox One - AMA - We are Gamechuck, creators of Speed Limit, a pixel-art, perspective-changing retro shooter that is out today on Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Ask us anything!

    Xbox One - AMA - We are Gamechuck, creators of Speed Limit, a pixel-art, perspective-changing retro shooter that is out today on Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Ask us anything!


    AMA - We are Gamechuck, creators of Speed Limit, a pixel-art, perspective-changing retro shooter that is out today on Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Ask us anything!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:00 AM PST

    AMA - We are Gamechuck, creators of Speed Limit, a pixel-art, perspective-changing retro shooter that is out today on Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S. Ask us anything!

    https://preview.redd.it/51vfbhnasfi61.jpg?width=800&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=667a22394355f6b3c6c8086c9e0480d0995419e1

    Hey all!

    Welcome to the Speed Limit AMA! We are:

    • Alex u/patkelus (some programming, level design and co-founder of Gamechuck)
    • Igor u/resonantflux (creative director of Speed Limit and co-founder of Gamechuck)
    • Lucija u/lucebend (public relations)
    • and myself (marketing and CM)

    an indie game development team from Croatia.

    And we have created Speed Limit which is out today on Xbox One, Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S, and you can play the demo, too.

    But first, here's the trailer:

    https://reddit.com/link/lngi9n/video/q5e3fi5qsfi61/player

    And here's what David Scott Jaffe, the creator of Twisted Metal thinks about Speed Limit:

    Indie-game hit written all over it! Congratulations on the demo. Congratulations on what looks to be a really f****** cool game!

    We've been posting around Reddit, (as well as on r/xboxone here and r/XboxSeriesX here) on Speed Limit development for the past year or so. Perhaps you've noticed a post here and there :-)

    So, what is Speed Limit? Speed Limit is our homage to popular retro games of the 80s and 90s, wrapped-up in this challenging pixel-art perspective-changing shooter.

    You fight through a nail-biting side-scrolling shooter, race to the finish in an explosive top-down car chase, take flight in a thrilling fake-3D dogfight, and expect the unexpected. Speed Limit seamlessly changes styles, transforms the gameplay, and offers new challenges the moment you feel comfortable.

    We have been working on Speed Limit for the past two years, and we are pretty happy it's finally out on Xbox :-)

    And a few gifs:

    https://i.redd.it/l83qiu5ltfi61.gif

    https://i.redd.it/6naux8vmtfi61.gif

    We also have several Speed Limit keys to give away, and the authors of the best questions will get them :-P

    (hopefully the mods will see this post and sticky it haha)

    So, ASK US ANYTHING! :-D

    submitted by /u/n1ght_watchman
    [link] [comments]

    Um, what?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Diablo 2 Resurrected coming to Xbox

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Diablo II: Resurrected announced for Xbox Series S|X and Xbox One

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    You ever just sit and stare at your games sometimes when you don't know what to play?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:44 PM PST

    Absolutely in love with my series S.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:09 PM PST

    Being that this is the "bare minimum" next gen console, literally every game I play has zero lag, zero stutters and gameplay (as far as FPSs) is so smooth... I'm just amazed. And I play games wit a lot of action going on in one area like battlefield V, or being third partied in a game like apex legends. I'm able to move so much smoother and everything registers perfectly, even if the enemy team has laggy players. Can't wait to get my XSX!

    submitted by /u/stohmp
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard Arcade Collection - Official Trailer

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Problems with Xbox One controller chargeable battery.

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:29 PM PST

    So my chargeable battery starting last night began acting funny. I plug it in to charge. A little while later the light turns white, but when I unplug it the Xbox says it is only halfway charged. I plug it in again, wait for it to turn white, same thing. Any idea what is wrong? Is it something with my Xbox One (which I have had for five years)? The battery itself (which I have used for about 2.5 years)? Or the controller itself? That last part can't be it as I just got it brand new two months ago.

    submitted by /u/Odd_Radio9225
    [link] [comments]

    Blizzard Arcade Collection up on the store! Lost Vikings, Rock N Roll Racing, BlackThorne in one package

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 04:37 PM PST

    Controller Range question

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:00 PM PST

    I've got my Xbox One(original version) in one room and playing sitting opposite a wall and 15 ft away. I know it isn't ideal but I can't move the Xbox (it is setup to 2 TVs and my HDMI is run through the wall). My controller (original controller) works pretty well, but will disconnect for a few seconds every 10 min or so. I just need a little more range and I haven't been able to find anything online.

    Looking for options. Does anyone know if the newer controllers versions (Elite or Bluetooth) have better range? Can you plug in a wireless adapter dongle to a console? Any other options?

    submitted by /u/jfa03
    [link] [comments]

    Games similar to Diablo 3?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Which ones have you tried and enjoyed? Loving D3 right now and looking for more games like it.

    submitted by /u/Karlssens65_
    [link] [comments]

    Can u use headphones with a built-in mic for voice chat on xbox?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 07:48 AM PST

    I have headphones with a built-in mic and I want to talk to my friends thru voice chat in any game. I wonder if those type of headphones work.

    submitted by /u/SupremeMoonkey6
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one x HDD died, what is a good SSD replacement?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:54 PM PST

    Hello,

    Like the title says, the HDD of my Xbox one x died and I want to replace it with a SSD but I'm not sure which one I would need to get or if there are special specifications I would need to look for. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/jbad92
    [link] [comments]

    Battlefield Hardline active?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:52 AM PST

    longshot, and i think i know the answer.. but does anyone have Battlefield Hardline installed?.. i don't imagine there's many, but are there any servers/players?

    last i looked it was dead, but that was pre EA gamepass ultimate. i really did enjoy the game, and have an itch to play.. just don't want to waste time installing a dead game.

    submitted by /u/thedude0009
    [link] [comments]

    Overwatch 2 deep dive: New maps and dynamic environments

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 06:28 PM PST

    Microsoft edges cursor keeps getting stuck on the search bar area and I can't move it away from it

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:17 AM PST

    If I accidentally go to the refresh/back, forward/ tabs area I have to go back a page to get my cursor usable again, am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/CaptnPoPoC
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one won’t read 360 or dvds I have tried a lot of disk and all of them work on my friends Xbox is there any possible fix?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:41 PM PST

    Next Week on Xbox: February 23 to 26

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Just got myself an elite controller 2 despite the flaws. The a button doesn‘t work from certain angles, but other than that it is pretty good. Someone said it is because of the circuitry pattern under the reactive pad. Is this true?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Persona 5 Strikers on the Xbox, what are the chances? Should we wait or just buy it for another platform?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Quick story (please feel free to skip to the last paragraph):

    Early access just started today and thousands of content creators are playing and I will admit it: the game looks great. We got a PS4 last Christmas and got to play P5 Royal, which is an absolute masterpiece. A couple of months ago, on Dad's birthday, we were lucky enough to get our hands on a Series X, which has been pretty great so far. We've been huge fans of the Xbox since he taught me to play Halo 2 and Blinx when I was just 3 years old.

    Just some weeks later, we got a trailer announcing not only a Nintendo Switch release, but a Steam one for the Windows PC as well. Don't get me wrong: I love the idea of other platforms getting the game... but doesn't it suck to be the only ones left out of the party? And the fact that the tweets announcing the Yakuza games on Game Pass (which have been pretty great for me) are full of players sending hate to Microsoft for "getting weeb trash instead of actual games" doesn't really help.

    Phil has been doing a great job overall getting more games for the console, but the feeling that Atlus is just extremely Xbox-phobic (except for P4A or Catherine back on the 360 days) just makes me feel kinda sad. I think there are people who really love their games, so I really don't get why the Xbox must be left out most of the time.

    Long story short: I have a PC that could run the game on medium-ish settings at 1080p and a PS4, but I really would like to experience on the best quality as possible on the Series X. Is it worth waiting a couple of months (perhaps even a year) or just get a copy for another platform?

    submitted by /u/buddydog17
    [link] [comments]

    This Stubbs The Zombie disclaimer is the best part of the trailer. Love it!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:52 PM PST

    List of games supported on Remote Play

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 10:04 PM PST

    Is there a list of games that are supported by Remote Play on the Xbox One + X/S? I had a hard time finding it.

    submitted by /u/instagigated
    [link] [comments]

    To repair or not to repair ?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 03:53 PM PST

    There's no getting a next gen , and I really want to be able to give my grammy my OG Xbox one , but my one x still isn't working , the HDMI doesn't connect to the TV anymore

    Is this something I can have repaired ? Can I take it somewhere and have it repaired ?

    submitted by /u/YuSaiNuhthing
    [link] [comments]

    Here you go

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 01:01 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment