• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Xbox One - Poor "Zephyr"…

    Xbox One - Poor "Zephyr"…


    Poor "Zephyr"…

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:58 PM PST

    Dragon age inquisition was almost included in the fps boost this week but got pulled for some unknown reason

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    Control's Foundation DLC is excellent!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:25 PM PST

    NASA is Team Xbox

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:23 PM PST

    who remembers these?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:56 PM PST

    Best £13 I've spent ��

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:16 PM PST

    [Deals] Xbox digital gift cards are currently 10% off on Amazon

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Can you tell I’ve been waiting for over a decade to play PvP in Lost Planet 2 again? Lol

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:28 AM PST

    Ghostrunner Demo now available !

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    DF Retro: Splinter Cell Chaos Theory - Retro 2005 PC vs OG Xbox - A Technological Milestone!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:25 AM PST

    [Inquiry] Gold to Gamepass $1 Conversion

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:04 PM PST

    It's been years since I did this nifty exploit on my account. Come august, I'll no longer have gamepass. Is there any possible way to do this trick again for another three years on my same account? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/naterocs
    [link] [comments]

    Playing bully on xbox one but shows not playable

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:48 PM PST

    So I bought Bully scholarship edition as a physical cd copy. And went to put it in my xbox one and it says its not playable. First xbox 360 back compatible game I've ever tried. Do I need to go into my Xbox one to unlock backwards compatibility? How can I play this game on my xbox one? Thr game box says xbox one and xbox 360

    submitted by /u/StoryTimeJGMedia
    [link] [comments]

    Game recommendations for solid campaigns!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Hello fellows. (Including the women)

    I haven't played Xbox since breakpoint came out, and before that I hadn't played since far cry 4.

    I'm getting the itch to just jump in and indulge myself in a sick campaign! I prefer RPG's or action games but I'm pretty open! Can't wait to hear some people's recommendations!

    submitted by /u/Silverback1992
    [link] [comments]

    Rise of the Tomb Raider

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:42 PM PST

    I am clearing my backlog catalog and just started on RotTR. I am having an issue with game. Just after the cut scene with Anna in London and moving on to Syria, the screen goes entirely white. The menus are still working, just the game screen is white. I have searched online for solutions and have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Deleted the dlcs and local saved games. Nothing seem to work. This is on the xbox one x. Anyone else has seen this problem? Thanks

    submitted by /u/blaster28
    [link] [comments]

    Game saves not there when signing into new xbox?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:55 PM PST

    I had an Xbox One X that I sold for parts because it completely stopped working, before selling my dad helped me remove the hard drive. I always played my games over internet so I thought I could log in to a new xbox and my saves would be there. My boyfriend gave me his old Xbox One and I logged in with my email and when I tried rebooting a game, it made me start over. I'm super confused as I thought it would all be saved - I never deleted my game saves and from what I understand the hard drive removal would not have affected anything. Am I just missing something here? I was like 99% completion in RDR2 and I'm super irritated.

    submitted by /u/dak0taaaa
    [link] [comments]

    brought an og xbox at a pawn shop

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:25 PM PST

    i brought an og xbox at a pawn shop that has rust on the metal inside of it, i was wondering if it was ok to leave the rusted metal alone or would that be a bad idea? i really dont want to take it apart bcause i dont want to break it, it would be my 1st time taking a console apart

    EDIT: i got the console for 75 bucks and it plays fine

    submitted by /u/sirSSGSS
    [link] [comments]

    I got two free 3 month gamepass codes got with my phone. I think it only works with an account that has NEVER had gamepass. If you can't get it to work I don't really know what to tell ya.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:04 PM PST

    Gamertag suggestions

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:55 PM PST

    Has anyone got any gamertag suggestions based of dragons (I like how fearce and cool they are)? Ideally I would like something that sounds Fierce and cool Btw I also play RPGs if that helps

    submitted by /u/DarkMagician765
    [link] [comments]

    Series X controller disconnecting

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:12 AM PST

    Anyone else having this issue? I was loading into a match and all of a sudden it stopped connecting to the Xbox.

    submitted by /u/MalcolmReynolds10
    [link] [comments]

    What headsets are y’all rocking?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:08 PM PST

    I had the Microsoft Xbox one headset and the plastic finally snapped. I was thinking about getting the same pair but I was just curious you all were wearing and satisfied with. Thanks for all your input.

    submitted by /u/hunter_barbatos
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to fix analog stick falling like this?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Has anybody else had their no mans sky crash on series s?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:45 PM PST

    I think the companion update broke something.

    submitted by /u/KOTRShadow
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass/EA Play

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Could someone suggest a game for me to play off the Game Pass or EA Play - can be your favourite game from either of the subscriptions. I am very bored and have no games to play. Appreciate it in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/Gibby9
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment