• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 20, 2021

    Xbox 360 - With the today's purchase of the C3PO controller, I've finally pieced this set together

    Xbox 360 - With the today's purchase of the C3PO controller, I've finally pieced this set together


    With the today's purchase of the C3PO controller, I've finally pieced this set together

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 06:40 PM PST

    Finally dug out my XBox 360 game collection

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:38 AM PST

    Finally bought an Xbox 360 - many years late!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 03:07 PM PST

    I have always wanted a 360 and very nearly got one when I was younger in 2008 but chose PS3 over 360. Its a decision I don't regret as I grew up with the original Playstation etc but I really wanted a 360 too for games like Gears, Halo, Guitar Hero 2, Fable etc.

    Well for measly sum of £75, I have bought a 360 250gb E, 3 pads (1 black, 2 white) & the following games;

    -Halo 1 CE, 3, ODST, 4 & Reach

    -Gears 1 (doesn't work despite not appearing to be too scratched), 2, 3 & Judgment

    -Fable 2 & 3

    -Pro Evolution Soccer 6 just because its the best footy game ever! :')

    Planning to get both Left 4 Dead games, The Orange Box, Lost Odyssey, Oblivion, Forza Horizon, Guitar Hero 2 & 3 and Splinter Cell Conviction.

    I want to get into Halo online as the servers are going this year so will hopefully get Xbox live gold soon. Feel free to add me or message me/comment your tags. Mine is WhiteCloud81 & from the UK :)

    submitted by /u/Baltheir
    [link] [comments]

    Found a pair of 360 games today. Saints Row came with a freebie in the form of Saints Row 2!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:28 PM PST

    Display issue with my Xbox 360 S, any solution? (details in comments)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Help, I need to red ring a 360

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:48 PM PST

    So I bought a used 360 of a friend, brought it home and it smelled like weed, only way I can get my money back Is if anything in it fails in 7days, please help, I was thinking maybe forcing an hdd failure

    submitted by /u/LordNass69
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 E Red Light/4 Flashes, NEED HELP

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:32 PM PST

    I'm trying to get some more advice before I end up deciding to send it somewhere to get repaired.

    It's a black Xbox 360 E console I've had since around 2012~2013. For the past few years I've had it next to my Xbox One which I use regularly, hadn't powered it on or used it much at all. It was quite dusty so I cleaned the outside the best I could beforehand. I recently wanted to play Need For Speed: Most Wanted again to find I got a solid red light. To clarify, it powers on normally with a green light for a number of seconds before the red light comes on.

    I did some research and did the sync + eject button trick and got the four green flashes which keep repeating. I started with resetting the power brick, didn't help. I cleared the cache, didn't help. I took out my HDMI cable and cleaned it off, put it back in and powered it on, didn't work. I tried a different HDMI cable which I know works, still got the red light. I went to a different room and hooked up the console to another TV and tried the two different HDMI cables, still didn't work.

    However despite all this, if I take out the HDMI cable, it will power on AND stay on, but ONLY if the HDMI cable is removed. It's all very strange to me and I'm afraid there's nothing simple that I can do to fix it. If any of you have any advice or help, I'd really appreciate it.


    Unrelated side note: it's a tragedy the older Need For Speed and Midnight Club games aren't backwards compatible on Xbox One already like MC3 and Need For Speed Most Wanted (2005).

    submitted by /u/iFunny_Ambassador
    [link] [comments]

    European game planning

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Hi guys. Are you aware of any european groups (on discord or somewhere else) that host 360 game nights? 360hub is awesome, but game night starts at 2am my local time, which is bit too late.

    submitted by /u/p3tras
    [link] [comments]

    The magnet on my disc drive is not working

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 01:21 PM PST

    Are there any solutions

    submitted by /u/shreklon-piss-619
    [link] [comments]

    Cocky host player gets put into place (RSV2 nostalgia)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:47 PM PST

    Hard drive wont read??!!!

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 12:42 PM PST

    For a while now i have been using a SATA to USB connector to use my Xbox hard drive. The problem with this is that i can't play any discs with this method of storage, i'm not sure why. When i try to put the drive into the slot it doesn't detect it. Using the 360 S without a drive means that i can play games but obviously i can not save any progress. If anyone could help me figure out why the drive wont work in the side this would be very useful.

    P.S i think the Xbox realizes there is a drive as if i insert the drive while the Xbox is turned on it restarts the console-with no difference.

    submitted by /u/finn2882
    [link] [comments]

    how quickly it dries out the thermal paste if i not use the console?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:23 AM PST

    how many months or maybe years?

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    How long does your xbox take to boot up?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:21 AM PST

    Is there any way I can get passed this trying to play a game on an Xbox 360 and the family thing popped up. It's a used 360

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    Fake xbox 360 controller and real

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 04:58 AM PST

    If i bought a fake controller that works as well as an original, is it worth it? i mean if it works exactly the same that means its worth it and if i mod it i could spend lesser and get the same result as buying an original. that means its worth it right?

    submitted by /u/hedidntkillhimselfno
    [link] [comments]

    When online functions shut down on the Xbox 360 will it still be possible to play the games downloaded on the system?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 07:55 AM PST

    Whenever I'm logged off of Xbox live it does let me access the games I downloaded, does this mean when the online functions of the Xbox 360 shut down will it be impossible to play the games you downloaded on the system?

    submitted by /u/LostUser64
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone still play halo 3 ODST? Online btw

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:37 AM PST

    xbox 360 slim still getting warm after thermal paste replacement

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 08:12 AM PST

    Yes i made sure there was enough, even put the bracket on and off to check and make sure it would be fine, would it need delidded or what? it has been cleaned out and works fine, but gets way warmer than it should be (hot air coming out playing nhl 08 for gods sake) the thermal paste i used was arctic silver 5

    submitted by /u/NoComedian6887
    [link] [comments]

    -REQUEST-

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:52 PM PST

    In trying to figure out the name of this obscure video sharing site that was on the 360. I wanna know because I used to watch a show in their and now want to rewatch it but I remember barely anything about it. The only info I have that might help someone remember is that it was on the 360 and had the seedlings on it (which is another webseries that I actually remember). So yeah if anyone could help me remember this it would be great.

    submitted by /u/Reecopolis
    [link] [comments]

    Is my Jasper a Kronos?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:18 PM PST

    Manufacture date is 2009-08-06 and it's 12.1A. It's also black if that matters. I haven't repasted it yet. I'll obviously be able to tell then by looking at the CPU/GPU but is there any other way I can tell before I do that? I've seen people say the cutoff was September 2009 but I've seen others say August and even scarcely July as well.

    submitted by /u/ThoughtNinja
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment