• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Recapped for a customer and found...

    Xbox 360 - Recapped for a customer and found...


    Recapped for a customer and found...

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Pretty nice idea

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:55 AM PST

    I picked up a Final Fantasy XIII Special Edition Xbox 360 for $100. It came with FFXIII & 7 Xbox games. Batteries were left in the controllers so I have to clean them out. Seller said the console was played for roughly 10 hours. It also came with the limited ed. preorder FFXIII faceplate.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Gaming setup

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Found this at a thrift. Someone explain?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:53 AM PST

    What plans did you cancel or turn down so that you could play on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:07 PM PST

    When I was a teenager I once turned down going to Great Wolfe Lodge for a weekend so I could stay home and play Left 4 Dead and Gears of War.

    submitted by /u/AnAnonymousGamer1994
    [link] [comments]

    PGR memories

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:42 PM PST

    A Snipers Curtain Call

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:13 PM PST

    New games never play

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:03 PM PST

    I keep buying new games that I think I love to play thst. I start for 30 mins then go back to games I already played and finished before.

    Anyone else ever like this I don't know if the amount I have is an issue lol

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Game transfer

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:25 PM PST

    Hello guys, I own some games on xbox 360 like saints row 3. Can I transfer these games to steam? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/DYZYY
    [link] [comments]

    WAS ABLE TO DOWNLOAD MINECRAFT

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 04:08 PM PST

    STARTED THE DOWNLOAD SATURDAY AND IT FINALLY DOWNLOADED WOOHOO

    submitted by /u/rxdrigx_
    [link] [comments]

    So what is the ultimate HOME fix for the Red Ring of Death on the Xbox 360 Slim?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:48 PM PST

    And I don't want to hear some neck beard spout off about some multi-thousand dollar machine that's required. There's got to be a legit fix that's possible at home. I've scoured the internet for videos and seen some obvious BS. It doesn't seem to me like removing resistors from the board is a great idea, but I'd do it if it's legit.

    I took apart the whole thing and did some minimal cleaning (which I don't think really did anything) and when I put it back together, it magically worked for about 2 weeks. I'm thinking since it may be an overheating issue, that taking the heat sink off the main chip and reapplying thermal paste might help. On the other hand, if it's solely a heat issue, that wouldn't explain why I will sometimes boot it up after it being off for a long time and it'll go straight into failure mode. There's no way it could build up heat that fast.

    I saw one guy take a heat gun to the circuit board to try to "reflow" some of the connections. I'm thinking that might not be a bad thing to try although I'd have to get my hands on a heat gun.

    What are your thoughts (and please don't be an annoying self-righteous MF-er about it)?

    submitted by /u/OffTheDilznick
    [link] [comments]

    The path to my router got moved, can I connect wirelessly via a PC LAN connection?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:13 PM PST

    I am at my parents house and the wall that the LAN cord went through got filled which was previously the way to the router. The cable can currently reach my PC at the back of my room but not the router anymore. I can move it but I'd rather not since all I want to do is make use of cloud saving to my Xbox One for The Witcher 2. Anyways I'd rather not move everything just to do one thing and I was wondering if there was any other connection via LAN other than buying a wireless adapter that I could connect to Live services. Thank you for your time.

    submitted by /u/FilmGamerOne
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Friends

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Guten tag (means good day in german)!

    I am looking for friends that play gta 5 (or something else) on Xbox. I am a noob to video games in general because my dad just bought us (my siblings and I) our first xbox. Its one of the "old" ones, the Xbox 360. I dont know much about cross-platform stuff, but I'm pretty sure gta 5 doesn't support cross-platform. So I'm guessing that means I can only play with people who also have xbox 360? Idk, please correct me if I'm wrong.

    I am willing to buy other video games so we can play together more! I did play COD, but something happened to the disc so now its not working :(.

    DISCLAMER: I AM 13 (FEMALE) AND I DO NOT CONDONE CREEPY OLD MEN IN MY PMS!!

    I prefer friends close to my age (13 - 19), but I dont have something against old people (lmao that sounded lowkey mean).

    DM/PM me for more info and to chat

    Oh and also I share a profile with my brother at the moment so sometimes my brother will be online! I will get my own profile soon!

    submitted by /u/PracticalReputation6
    [link] [comments]

    Skyrim

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:49 PM PST

    I bought legendary edition. Its fun but after a while I feel like I just playing as a coriour for everyone and why doesn't loot scale with levels. Sick killing enemies and just collecting junk

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    My 360 has been stuck like this for over a year I’ve tried everything to fix it, does anyone know how to?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Rare’s games are stuck at 79%

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:27 PM PST

    It seems like Rare's games are only ones I'm having issues with. I've tried downloading Perfect Dark, and the two Banjo games and they don't work. But I just finished downloading Crackdown easily. It might be the Arcade games that are having the issue.

    submitted by /u/SerGoldenhandtheJust
    [link] [comments]

    Resonance of fate

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:31 PM PST

    What do people think of this game. I think it is fun and challanging but can get repitive as you do the same thing at the start as at the end gameplay wise with very little change

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    How can I stop the disc from stopping and shaking (it does this with the case on the disc drive too)

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:53 AM PST

    Welcome back to the army, soldier.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:41 PM PST

    Power brick for 360 e

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I now have 2 bricks as put a video on here and was advised to get another. I have noticed the first one I had when I switched it off at mains switch on a night it is took about 10 seconds for the standby light to turn off. The one I got today the light goes off instantly, why the difference the both have same input and output etc

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Where should I buy a xbox 360 Slim?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 03:59 AM PST

    I want a xbox 360 slim and need a good place to find reliable one.

    submitted by /u/PhillipA559
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment