• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 18, 2021

    Xbox - This is the exact science I used for my new Gamertag.

    Xbox - This is the exact science I used for my new Gamertag.


    This is the exact science I used for my new Gamertag.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:29 AM PST

    XBOX has confirmed Fall Guys is coming to Xbox this summer for Series X|S & Xbox One. Details about whether it will be on Game Pass are yet to follow.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:04 AM PST

    Anyone still have this stuff? I waited 13 hours at Walmart to get mine. They only had 27 pro consoles so I barely made it in time. We played board games and ate pizza between the closing aisles.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Came back to my room after a bathroom break to find that my cat wanted a turn!

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:56 PM PST

    I have a code for 7 day game pass ultimate first person to DM gets it

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:54 AM PST

    Got a code to give away

    submitted by /u/OneNanosecond
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else’s Series X ever reinstalled an entire game when applying an update? This is the second time this has happened to me. Hoping it’s not an SSD issue.

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 06:30 AM PST

    Is there any chill discord servers for Xbox/Game Pass?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 11:35 AM PST

    Xbox wireless headset available at BB

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 09:21 AM PST

    My xbox series s won't turn on

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:13 PM PST

    As every evening I sat down and started my xbox, by my surprise it wouldn't turn on. I did some research and saw something about reseting the power by unplugging the power cable 10 seconds and then plugging it in. It didn't work so I got a little bit worried. Should I just go to the place I bought it and claim my warranty? (sorry for my english)

    submitted by /u/Girgom
    [link] [comments]

    Running series x on a generator

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    So currently where I live we have no power and won't have power until Monday but we do have a generator and I was wondering if I could play my series x on it without risking a power surge. This generator is 22kw and runs the whole house so while I think it would be safe I just want to make sure. Currently I'm on my Xbox one

    submitted by /u/Bostonit4
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox App needs updated

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:48 PM PST

    The most annoying thing is not being able to view clips or download games to your console. These are the main features other than communications and they hardly even work. My clips almost never save or they don't upload to XBL. I wish they would just update it I know so many people complain about it.

    submitted by /u/daddydeimos
    [link] [comments]

    Playing games on each console back and forth

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Possibly a dumb question but I plan on getting series X and using that for my Sim rig. While moving my Xbox one to another tv to play my limited amount of controller based games. If I play let's say COD on my Xbox one on my account. If I go play the next day on the Series X it shouldnt matter right ? Likely would maybe then play it again on Xbox one. Everything should carry over every time right?

    submitted by /u/hdeibler85
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why my external hard drive isn’t showing up? And does anyone know how to change it from media to games and apps?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:36 PM PST

    How to change account bio on phone?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:28 PM PST

    So I have an Xbox account and I want to change my profile bio. I can't find a way to do this in the mobile app or through the internet, plz help!

    submitted by /u/Arka244
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one X Scorpio not displaying

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:20 PM PST

    On my Xbox one x Scorpio edition: it turns on but won't display anything. I've tried different hmdi cords, different tv, hard reset, low resolution reset but it won't display no matter what. Any knowledge of if this is fixable?

    submitted by /u/noah_ragan
    [link] [comments]

    Disney + error on Series X. Anyone know a fix?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 01:18 PM PST

    A list of games I would like to see FPS boosted

    Posted: 17 Feb 2021 11:48 PM PST

    I know they check Reddit and other social media to see what the community wants so I though I would make a list of games I think we would like to see with 60fps.

    • Fallout 3
    • Fallout New Vegas
    • Skyrim Special Edition (Without mods)
    • Red Dead Redemption 2
    • Dying Light
    • Dead Island & Dead Island Riptide
    • Saints Row 2
    • Far Cry 2
    • Deus Ex Human Revolution
    • Deus Ex Mankind Divided
    • Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen
    • PAYDAY 2
    • Fable 2
    • Alien Isolation
    submitted by /u/Xilidon
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X Controller Vibrations Weaker Than Usual

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 05:37 AM PST

    I was playing a lot on Monday and it was perfectly fine. I went to play on it today and it was weak. And it makes a different noise now too. Is there a easy way to fix this. Since the controller isn't even a month old, I imagine I could just have it sent back for a replacement or something like that.

    submitted by /u/YODA0786
    [link] [comments]

    Disney Plus on Series X

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Has anyone else been able to stream Disney plus on their Xbox series X? Since release the app has not worked on my Xbox, just wondering if anyone had any similar problems or knows of a fix.

    submitted by /u/Toomanyjoshs1
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with my Xbox remote play

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 08:56 AM PST

    I'm trying to set up remote play on my Xbox app. My Xbox app is telling me to enter the 12 or 6 digit code on my tv but how do I get the code on my tv? I don't know if I'm just stupid or if it's just not working. Please help me. I have an Xbox One S.

    submitted by /u/Zealousideal_Bike_54
    [link] [comments]

    Recurring billing past due

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:39 PM PST

    I went today to turn off recurring billing for my gold subscription and I guess I was too late by a day, that's on me. I have over 60 dollars in my account but I guess it's worthless now since I can't pay it with my Xbox store money. So now I'm 60 dollars in the hole even with 60 dollars in my account. If I contacted support via phone or email or whatever, is there any chance to get it forgiven? I'll be fine even I have to go a little bit with no online gaming. What are my options here? I heard people can wait it out and it goes away.

    submitted by /u/Potential-Nature8632
    [link] [comments]

    Could FPS Boost affect 360 and OG Xbox games?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:35 PM PST

    I'm still sort of understanding how Microsoft's new feature works, but they say it requires no additional work on behalf of the developers so could we see improvements to some older classics as well you think? I have my fingers crossed for Red Dead Redemption, Fallout NV and the Fable trilogy (:

    submitted by /u/hunterjosh01
    [link] [comments]

    Why can’t I connect my console with the Xbox app?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    As far as I know eveything is enabled to allow access to the app, yet it just won't let me. No codes pop up, nothing. What do I do

    submitted by /u/Jon_Seiler
    [link] [comments]

    How can I stream from my Xbox 360?

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 12:21 PM PST

    My friend and I used to play Skyrim together but now she's in a different state. I want to stream from my Xbox 360 so she can watch me play. What's the easiest way to do this?

    submitted by /u/circesporkroast
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment