• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Xbox 360 - My thrift store finds

    Xbox 360 - My thrift store finds


    My thrift store finds

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Was clearing out the house and found this untouched 2 game download card, about a decade old

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:56 AM PST

    Finally getting around to unboxing the collection in my first house!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:47 PM PST

    What’s wrong with my Xbox?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:20 PM PST

    My Most Recent Xbox 360 Pickups

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Got this delivered today and I forgot how good it was, despite the bugs(which aren't as bad as newer games) the game is very enjoyable, and it's set in the racoon city saga which is the best part of the resident evil storyline��

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:55 PM PST

    My new additions :)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:24 AM PST

    Lifespan of console.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:56 PM PST

    I have a xbox 360e 250gb model. My console was made in July 2013. I bought it off ebay Nov 2020. The seller said he bought it as spare and just been sat in box but he bought it new he only used it to test the console. I got all the bits controller and power brick where still in wrapping. I have airflow plenty for console vents and psu. I cover them when not in use once cooled down to prevent dust build up. I unplug if not using for long period of time. What is the average lifespan for a 360 e.

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a 360 with a 2016 Manufacture date?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:08 PM PST

    I recently picked up a brand new 360 E and I was shocked to find the MFR date was late 2015, I thought they had discontinued production in 2014, but it turns out they were still manufacturing 360s until April 2016.

    Does anyone have one manufactured that late? If so could you take a picture and upload it as I would be interested to see it.

    submitted by /u/Conflict_NZ
    [link] [comments]

    Can i play mw3 just 1v1 with my friend without xbox live gold?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:50 PM PST

    I'm thinking of maybe getting an xbox 360; do you still have to pay for playing online?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Basically what the title says. I'm asking this as I already have a PS4 so I'm already paying for PSN Plus.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/drs_5000
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox live for 360 down

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    I have seen comments that people's having issues connecting to xbl or when they do if they dl anything it gets to 79% then restarts. I wonder are ms try to phase out xbl for the 360 or does it share with xbox one and the newest console.

    As you need xbl for cache patches and to download dlc. What happens once the service goes down for 360. What then 😯.

    I know dlc can be backed up to usb but if you get a new console and you have to linceanse transfer for the console to recogize the dlc you have to copy to hdd then redownload it. But you can't copy patches from the cache so how, would we get those in future and title updates can't be copied ftom usb. It you can have console read patches from USB.

    I know not all games have patches, some are not thst big an issue but for some games you need to have them

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Halo Heartbeat

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Xbox 360 Custom Shells

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:22 PM PST

    I want to customize one of my 360 controllers and was wondering where I could buy shells for the controller? Specifically, I am looking for a yellow shell and the only one I could find is on Amazon but it looks pretty cheap and has a 1 star review rating. I know that there are sites for customizing retro Nintendo controllers but I'm not sure if there is one for the Xbox 360. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CN122
    [link] [comments]

    I remember getting this Westworld avatar about a year ago. And I can't find it under my avatar items. Can't find anything about them removing them either. Is there a way to save or put it on another profile it if I want to change it?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:26 AM PST

    it does this when i turn it on. i haven’t used this thing in years. any help?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:42 PM PST

    Live

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:20 PM PST

    Is Xbox live for the 360 still active?

    submitted by /u/Any-Show-3488
    [link] [comments]

    Help me pls

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:14 PM PST

    I recently got my Xbox working and I wanted to play portal 2, but everytime I try opening the game it just freezes on a black screen. Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/The_WaffleMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Controller not detecting

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Hi

    Some cousins handed down an xbox 360 to my kids before they left for overseas about a year or so ago. I never got round to setting it up until today.

    Console powers up and I can see the welcome screen, however the controllers aren't detecting.

    There's a wired usb controller which I've plugged into all the slots, no lights coming out from the xbox logo on the controller, and also a wireless one with fresh AA batteries, also no lights.

    Do I need new controllers or am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/haz__man
    [link] [comments]

    GAME DOWNLOAD HELP!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:33 PM PST

    One of my friends is trying to download certain games that refuse to download. They keep jumping from 79% to 0%. Any fixes? Some games did actually work for some reason.

    submitted by /u/D1NKY6
    [link] [comments]

    Disc drive question

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:14 PM PST

    I have heard over time the disc tray can stop working usually due to the belt or motors but most commonly the drive belt.

    I take it if I keep my game in the console thus not opening and closing the disc tray as often will help the longevity of the belt and motor since I assuming opening and closing the tray all the time is what causes the drive brlt to wear

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Fan upgrade

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Hi guys hope you are all well I've been looking around at other peoples fan upgrades and was looking for a quieter one an help would be great even if it's to make or if I can buy one for my older version Xbox 360

    submitted by /u/Steve4050
    [link] [comments]

    My retro gaming console station

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:01 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment