• Breaking News

    Monday, February 15, 2021

    Xbox - Finally had a reason to wear my Xbox One beanie that I got during it’s launch. Snow day today in Houston, Texas. It’s 18 degrees out. Almost record cold for Houston. It will be 10 tomorrow.

    Xbox - Finally had a reason to wear my Xbox One beanie that I got during it’s launch. Snow day today in Houston, Texas. It’s 18 degrees out. Almost record cold for Houston. It will be 10 tomorrow.


    Finally had a reason to wear my Xbox One beanie that I got during it’s launch. Snow day today in Houston, Texas. It’s 18 degrees out. Almost record cold for Houston. It will be 10 tomorrow.

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:53 AM PST

    Just thought I would let everyone know to check the clearance racks at Walmart. Found this incredible deal yesterday!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:41 PM PST

    Another [mockup] I did this weekend waiting for the remaster

    Posted: 14 Feb 2021 09:23 PM PST

    RIP Xbox One

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 03:46 AM PST

    My Xbox One finally died, first gen. It died with a disc still in the drive. Found a dismantle video on YouTube and took that fucker apart just to get the disc back. Crazy to see all the little tiny things that go into these consoles. Please keep me in your thoughts as it is still impossible to find the new console. Bye y'all.

    submitted by /u/OhhhBilly51
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Odyssey bargain - deserves to be part of your library

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Anandtech: "Xbox Series X SoC: Power, Thermal, and Yield Tradeoffs"

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:14 AM PST

    Did a little restoration and detail on my ‘06 Xbox 360 Pro. It looks so clean now, almost brand new! Time to relive the my favorite gaming moments!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 01:07 PM PST

    My collection for the og xbox, which titles should i add?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 08:00 AM PST

    Xbox series X game crashing

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 05:56 AM PST

    Hello-

    Just two days ago this issue started. I have had my series X since early January and it is working just fine. Whenever I try to start a game, regardless if it is with the disc or a downloaded copy, the game will boot up for 3-4 seconds, then crash to the home screen. I have tried hard re setting my Xbox, but I am not sure what to do from here.

    Do I need to send it in for repair? Has anyone had this happen to them?

    submitted by /u/Muntszy
    [link] [comments]

    My series s controller keeps doing this help

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:41 AM PST

    My xbox isnt working. Can someone help?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:44 AM PST

    So about a week ago my xbox one S stopped working.

    What happens is weird i think maybe not but still. When i start my xbox the button lights up and things work fine there but the problem is that the tv and the xbox dosen't sync up or something like the tv is just blue and nothing else so i was wondering if anyone know how o fix this.

    Ive allready tried to unlpugg it and that didnt work. Im not that good with this kind of stuff so i dont know how to fix it other than unplugg it.

    submitted by /u/aspekt07
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t seem to ship and repair Xbox, also can’t find Xbox customer support email. (Xbox Series S has no sound and sometimes doesn’t power on)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:16 AM PST

    gta 5 next gen update

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    so if i buy gta 5 now,will i have to pay for it again to get the next gen version when it comes out?Or is it just gonna be a free update?

    submitted by /u/JabbatheHutt21
    [link] [comments]

    FREE CODE Xbox SERVICES

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:11 AM PST

    XBOX LIVE GOLD: BNM8P Q49HF TKD88 Q6RCY B4GBR

    XBOX GAME PASS: JDM97 247VD TGKXX CGGMP 67F2Z

    submitted by /u/whoCaRes2314455
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Ultimate 14 day code (new customers only)

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:09 AM PST

    Xbox Please Add this!

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:08 AM PST

    Allow the option to appear online to certain people and to appear offline to others! This would be a great feature!

    submitted by /u/PhillyNova43
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series X Thermal, Power, & Noise testing. [ Gamers Nexus]

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Hello, I entered game pass redeem code and I got this message and it asks for credit card info before I can do anything. What is that? I never gad this problem before

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Mic is not working in xbox party chat

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    So lately i changed some volume settings because i couldn't hear any game sound. The problem was that i had to update my controller in order to hear my game sound again.

    The next day i wanted to chat with my friend via a xbox party. But he couldn't hear what i was saying and there was no error that my mic isn't be recognized.

    For my controller im also using a sort of block to change the volume or mute myself attached to my controller. When i maxed out my volume, i hear a little beep. When this happens in a party my friend can hear that 'beep' sound.

    Do you guys know what could be the problem here? Or could you share your in- and output settings with me?

    (Im sure the problem is in my xbox settings because my mic is working perfectly on pc)

    submitted by /u/RazendeGijs
    [link] [comments]

    Latest Original Xbox and 360 Demo Discs And Xbox 360 DVD's

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 12:32 PM PST

    Not the best clip I could’ve taken, but very often my right thumbstick drifts upward when I am playing, any suggestions?

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 09:53 AM PST

    Perfect monitor for series x

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:46 AM PST

    Man this is a lot harder than I thought it would be.

    So after hours of reading monitor reviews this is what I got out of my monitor search.

    Ideal specs would be 144hz with a 4K supported resolution. Ultrawide need not apply because it will work but it won't be native support. So you'll get letter boxes etc.

    144hz monitors exist with 4K support great! But since the series x has HDMI not DisplayPort this is a gotcha. It actually won't work on those resolutions because no monitor has the HDMI 2.1 support needed to actually crank those resolutions out. They say it will support it but it actually won't with a series x.

    Seems like my best option is to get either a 144hz monitor at 1440P or a 4K monitor at 60hz for much cheaper and wait for the HDMI 2.1 native monitors to come out... soon?

    Anyway just wanted to write this all down and see if anyone has specific thoughts on the best monitor to buy given the situation. Is it better to get 4K or the higher refresh rate?

    Ideally I'd like a curved Samsung 32". If everything I'm thinking above is correct the SAMSUNG 32-Inch Odyssey G5 seems like a good choice. Any ideas welcomed!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_never_more
    [link] [comments]

    Warranty question

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    I ordered a warranty exchange but then I got an email that I should send the controller to another continent or something, I thought that I will cancel the order untill I get my second controller mailed to me. This is because the customer care told me that the process would take 11-14 days and I did not want to be without controller for that long.

    Now my ms account says that the order is cancelled and that if MS has sent me a replacement I would get no refunds. I check that there is 0€ billing info on my account and then I check my mail service accound and I see a package is coming from MS subcontractor which also delivers stuff from other companies, so there is a chance that this is another package I am waiting for. I am assuming that it is the controller.

    Does this mean that they will bill me for the controller (70€) if I pick up the package and open it? Can I send it back or will they accept that I send my broken controller(audi jack) to them?

    Or should I just keep controller? 🤔🤔

    I have to open the package, there is no way around it.

    submitted by /u/Wild_Metal6896
    [link] [comments]

    Disc games with digital codes

    Posted: 15 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    I've been wanting games disc sales to emulate bluray disc sales. Give us the option to buy the game disc with a digital code included. I love that about collecting movies. Discs have a shelf life. Having them digitally as well insures you will always have access.

    submitted by /u/garciakid420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment