• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Here Is My Current Xbox 360 Physical Collection 150+ And Still Collecting 🤘

    Xbox 360 - Here Is My Current Xbox 360 Physical Collection 150+ And Still Collecting ��


    Here Is My Current Xbox 360 Physical Collection 150+ And Still Collecting ��

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:10 PM PST

    Here Is Issue's 1-23 Of The Official UK Xbox Magazine Demo Discs I Am Awaiting Issue's 3 and 12 To Arrive In The Mail ��

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:21 AM PST

    Royal Blue ��(for sale)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:01 PM PST

    Who remembers this underrated gem

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Goodbye brave soldier, it’s been a long journey but now you can rest ;(

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:29 AM PST

    Here Is Some Of The Other Official Xbox 360 Demo Discs I Have Issue's 34-80(some missing numbers)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:25 AM PST

    I really like NBA 2k10 for the Xbox 360 and I don't know why. Any 360 games you like and you don't know why?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:41 PM PST

    Help how do I fix this? dog knocked over xbox

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Is this game compatible with Xbox 360?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:40 PM PST

    My Xbox 360 is showing trouble

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:03 AM PST

    Hello, I'm posting this on the Xbox 360 subreddit to see if anyone can help me.

    (Background) I've been using my Xbox 360 Slim (Star Wars edition) since late 2012. Last year, I decided to clean the fan inside. (I've previously was able to clean the PS2 and PS3's fan). It was fairly challenging to open up the system. I cleaned the absolutely dirty fan and was able to put everything back together. Before opening the system, my Xbox 360 Slim was working fine, it got pretty hot sometimes which is understandable because I had my hand over the fan. Once I put everything back together, I did a playtest.

    (Problem) My Xbox 360 Slim's [fan] started getting [loud] and went down to a lower volume after loading a downloaded or disc-based software. Once I put in a disc, there was a small chance that it would play. Other times it [couldn't read discs]. If a game did play, the console would [make disc sounds] that it didn't do before I operated on the system. Whenever I used my Xbox 360 Slim, it's laid Horizontally. <—>

    (Why it matters to me) My Stepdad bought me the Xbox 360 Slim during the beginning of our father-son relationship. The Xbox 360 Slim was also my gateway to playing other video games that I hadn't played before, due to a self inflicted sheltered life of playing on the Wii. My Xbox 360 Slim is also the same system that I played Black Ops 2 with my close friends. Finally, the Xbox 360 Slim (Star Wars Edition) just looks cool.

    [Update] Thank you everyone for commenting, even if you didn't hit the nail on the head, you still gave me the confidence to open up the system again. After opening it up, my fan isn't that loud anymore. However, I noticed that one of the disk drive connections that were on the board near the laser, was loose and fell off. At this point I may just buy another disk drive or Xbox 360 slim from a second hand market and replace it with the broken one.

    submitted by /u/KirinGodly
    [link] [comments]

    Which one of you was the one who bought a ps3 just months before the release of xb1/ps4?????

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:52 PM PST

    Cover vents

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:51 PM PST

    Since the power brick and the 360 itself have vents to push air out via the fan etc. When it is not in use do you cover them with a cloth or anything to help prevent dust build up??

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Who has working xbox 360 what model

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:57 PM PST

    Topic title

    I got xbox 360e one that looks like xbox one from ebay only used once to test as seller bought it new for spare. Bought Nov 2020 Was made in 2013 and works great

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    360 CD Ripping Question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:30 AM PST

    So for a while I've had a 360 slim on current firmware, and for some reason certain CDs would fail to rip to or play on it, like certain tracks would either fail or be completely broken quality.I just recieved a Falcon 360 with the early Kinect dashboard still on it, and it rips the exact same CDs and plays them perfectly. Do you think this is due to some kind of firmware change or do you think it's the literal hardware of the console that's making the difference?
    I should clarify most CDs were fine on the slim, it was just specific ones for some bizarre reason.

    submitted by /u/_LeafOracle
    [link] [comments]

    What are the rarest non-special edition games for the 360?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:53 AM PST

    I found asuras wraith (worst intro in video game history) at goodwill for 4 dollars and was wondering what the rarest non-special edition releases are for the system?

    submitted by /u/Reggie42069
    [link] [comments]

    Dumb question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:54 AM PST

    What will happen to my digitally bought games on my 360 once the Xbox 360 servers finally shut down? Will they be deleted from my HDD? Will I still be able to redownload them? Or nothing will happen to them and I'll just lose access to the online features?

    I have a digital copy of a game that I truly love and I'm scared that it'll be deleted from my Xbox once the 360 servers shut down and I'll have to get a physical copy.

    submitted by /u/aminyashed69420
    [link] [comments]

    I forgot my code

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:19 AM PST

    I had goten a PS4 about a year ago and but it had gotten stolen recently and i was wondering if there was a way to reset my 360s code without deleting any data or anything like that

    submitted by /u/jakdacorgis
    [link] [comments]

    What does Xbox 360 RROD secondary error code 0203 actually mean?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:45 AM PST

    Cache patches question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:41 AM PST

    I have 10 patches stored on cache. How many can fit on before the first one that was stored onto the cache is overwritten??

    Also how come some patches on 360 are smaller than ps3 counterpart for example saints row 4 on ps3 patch is around 500mb on 360 its 2mb 🤔

    Do all xbox 360 games access the cache and could the patches get overwritten just from playing games??

    I am new to 360. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Disc or download

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Do you prefer disc based games or download able version. I prefer disc due to install option and if I have to change consoles would be a pain to redownload games. Also when the xbox 360 servers go down and can't access xbox live account be good to still have games to access

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Turning off console with disc inside

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:35 AM PST

    I notice if I turn my 360 off with a disc inside as I pick the turn off option it makes a bzz noise like maybe it laser or something then turns off. But if I turn it off without the disc in, no such noise. So does turning console off with disc inside cause issues to laser and wear it out faster or something??

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    Hhd disc read question

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:33 AM PST

    If I install games to the hdd I know it reduces loading times and the console is alot quieter and some games if installed still read the disc as verifaction for about 5 mins.

    My question is once all that is done once the game disc is installed and done Checks etc. Does the console not read anymore data off the disc??? As I take it this would help preserve the disc drive and laser via wear and tear since it isn't reading data off the disc anymore. Or does it still read data for some games like red dead redemption or other graphic heavy games

    submitted by /u/Bookishworm111
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment