• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Xbox One - Ubisoft Moving Away From Reliance on AAA Releases

    Xbox One - Ubisoft Moving Away From Reliance on AAA Releases


    Ubisoft Moving Away From Reliance on AAA Releases

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    The Division 2 runs at 60fps on Xbox Series X/S and PS5. But PS5 pays a lot of graphics fidelity for this boost (Digital Foundry Analysis)

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Im new to xbox, does this controller has bluetooth? I saw it on facebook but im not sure, my goal is to try remote play wit it.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    Mortal Kombat 11 for Xbox

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:14 PM PST

    Microsoft Plans To Merge ZeniMax Into A New Subsidiary Called ‘Vault’

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:44 PM PST

    Microsoft Canada has Series X In stock

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Any native Spanish speakers here that want to play?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:40 AM PST

    I'm trying to improve my conversational skills in Spanish so I'm wondering if any native Spanish speakers would like to hop on a party together to just play and talk. It doesn't matter what game we play, as long as I have it. I'm pretty decent at most games and I'm pretty chill so I'm fine whether you want to play casually or more competitive.

    Hola, quiero mejorar mis habilidades de conversaciones. ¿Hay cualquier hablantes de español que quisiera ayudar? Busco por alguien jugar Xbox con mientras estamos hablando en español.

    submitted by /u/3qu1-n0x
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox series x available at MS Store Canada

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:31 PM PST

    I want to make some of you guys a custom gamerpic

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 07:10 PM PST

    I want to make some of you guys a custom gamerpic

    Here is an example, I will make them have a background that you choose instead of space, but I can only make the Xbox logo or slight modifications of it. Nothing inappropriate please. Just send me a picture (or link) and I'll send you the finished product. I can only do so many though, so please be patient. This one is kind of rough, but the finished ones won't be. I will also make them the correct size and format. You may have to resize it again at https://promo.com/tools/image-resizer/

    Sorry if they look kind of rough, I'm making them on a chromebook using the trackpad.

    https://preview.redd.it/pdb08r1sgkg61.png?width=309&format=png&auto=webp&s=fd7d1f6c10808a317c95f287c1b48f464505335b

    submitted by /u/JointedDesert
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys! I’ve seen some questions about using a pilot headset for gaming and I’ve figured it out! What you see here is a GA headset to .25” single plug adapter from pilot communication USA (SKU PA-91 ) and a Sennheiser Cable adapter female 1/4” 6.3mm to Male 1/8” 3.5mm plug.AND IT WORKS!!!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:06 PM PST

    Psychological Horror Detective Game ‘Sanity of Morris’ Announced For March Release

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:20 AM PST

    Anyone else having problems with series S/X controller

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:24 PM PST

    Everytime I put new batteries into my controller it constantly connects without success until I hard reset my xbox. Anybody know any fix?

    submitted by /u/CaptainNightt
    [link] [comments]

    Black Myth Trailer

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:45 AM PST

    Is their a way to fix the series x glitch that makes your controller stop working if you switch batteries mid game without turning your Xbox off?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 03:54 PM PST

    I'm in the middle of a game I can't quit so I need to fix this without turning it off

    submitted by /u/Water_In_A_Cup1
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone found a fix for the Series X controller disconnecting randomly even after updating and restarting the Series X?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:03 PM PST

    Record for extended periods of time?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:44 PM PST

    Looking for a cost-effective way to record for long stints (like upwards of 30 or so minutes) and idk anything about recording aside from pressing the Xbox button to get a 30 second capture so I figured I'd reach out here.

    submitted by /u/Wk1360
    [link] [comments]

    Skate City – Coming Soon to Xbox

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:11 PM PST

    [CD PROJEKT RED on Twitter]: Creators of Witcher games and Cyberpunk 2077 have been cyber attacked.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:20 AM PST

    Anyone else here lucky enough to have a working original 360 unit that never got RROD?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:41 PM PST

    She's 14 years old and kickin'

    submitted by /u/PapaPetesMeat
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one control connected to xbox series S but not working

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 08:31 PM PST

    I was playing jedi fallen order then I decided to connect my control via usb and then it stoped working even in wireless mode. It was connected but not working at all

    submitted by /u/Ghost_343
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox One S died - any advice on how to find replacement

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:18 PM PST

    My one s died and I've been trying to find a replacement for a while and don't want to support scalpers. Are there any good tricks for finding availability? I'm surprised such an old console is still having supply problems.

    submitted by /u/pragmadealist
    [link] [comments]

    No signal on monitor

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 02:05 PM PST

    I keep on getting this, I don't know what the problem is, won't let me connect to Xbox live

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:48 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment