• Breaking News

    Monday, April 20, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I'm genuinely impressed how good Dead Space looks even today.

    Xbox 360 - I'm genuinely impressed how good Dead Space looks even today.


    I'm genuinely impressed how good Dead Space looks even today.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I've never played this game before and decided to give it a try now that I finally have more time for my old buddy x360. I've always thought 7th gen is when 3D started to look good, but Dead Space (the first one) honestly just blew me away. Maybe it's all about the lighting, but still. The game itself is pretty solid too

    submitted by /u/nickalleye
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone wanna play doom 3 bfg for achievements

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I think the multiplayer is dead because when ever I try to join no one is there, so does anyone want to help me and yourself get some achievements for doom 3 bfg

    submitted by /u/maxpeguin
    [link] [comments]

    How to clean this Xbox button?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/qw1B8lN

    Hadn't played my Xbox 360 in a very long time, and today I finally found my controller. It still works, but the Xbox button in the middle definitely looks like it's part of an ancient ruin, with all those green details all over it.

    So I was wondering if there's any correct way to clean it up?

    submitted by /u/GrowlitheDog
    [link] [comments]

    Where to Buy Consoles

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Hi r/xbox360

    I'm searching for a place to buy an old working console that isnt too expensive right now. I'm from MA, USA and Gamestop is closed here. Everything on Amazon is pretty expensive as well. Anybody know some cheaper alternatives?

    submitted by /u/jlevy429
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my Xbox 360 crash every time I try to connect to Xbox live?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Offline gaming works fine, but system turns off when trying to connect to Xbox live.

    submitted by /u/FreddyM32
    [link] [comments]

    How have I not completed the whole campaign when I literally have the achievement for completing it all on legendary? Does anyone know how to fix this.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    Is Xbox 360 Play and Charge Kit worth it?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    Will it save me from buying a shit ton of batteries?

    submitted by /u/Joshua_Reen
    [link] [comments]

    360 Digital Games Erased?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    Hi there,

    I logged into my XBOX 360 account for the first time in a long while and saw that all of the digital games I had bought were no longer recognized on my account. There isn't even any history that I bought them when I looked on my Microsoft account. I'm a little confused and was wondering if anyone else has experienced this.

    Thanks for your input!

    submitted by /u/nona_mae
    [link] [comments]

    Help finding Xbox 360 Derby game.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:55 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm looking for a Derby game that I believe was on the 360. It was a simple demolition derby game but it had a open world of sorts. That's really all I know. 😬 If any of this rings a bell for anyone let me know. 😁

    submitted by /u/Thats_Very_Strange
    [link] [comments]

    HELP ! I can’t uninstall Neighborhood from my computer

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    About the xb360 controller

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 04:13 PM PDT

    Can i connect the xb360 controller to my laptop without a wireless adapter? I want to use it So bad for a fighting game since my keyboard misinputs alot

    submitted by /u/Geno-Two
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone be interested in playing Gears of War ranked matches?

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    I recently started playing the OG Gears of War again . There are some player matches but I would like to play some ranked matches. If anyone is interested in getting a group together or has a group a friend and I can join let me know! Thanks!

    submitted by /u/VegaAltair
    [link] [comments]

    Factory Reset Code.

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    I'm looking to factory reset my XBOX 360 to almost brand new condition to sell it.

    I have tried codes and haven't been able to completely reset it. I have managed to clear the drive and all that stuff. Any help would be much appreciated.

    Edit: Forgot to mention that in the past, I set up parental controls and I since forgot the code to access those so that's why I was trying to factory reset the console. It is now resolved.

    submitted by /u/SpiritualMongoose
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    I have a question,if i buy tha game of the year or any special edition on Telltale's TWD on xbox 360 do i get all episodes,cause i don't have wifi in my house,neither do i have enthernet cause i brouse the internet on data

    submitted by /u/perry_tha_platypus
    [link] [comments]

    Trimming a Xbox 360 Slim Motherboard

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Hello. I was just looking for a project and was wondering if a xbox 360 slim motherboard like with a wii and gamecube?

    submitted by /u/timmy6255
    [link] [comments]

    External harddrive

    Posted: 20 Apr 2020 07:03 AM PDT

    Hi I have a Xbox 360 slim, I am looking to buy an external hdd for it, does any brand work or is there a specific external hdd I should look for? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/wilhood
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment