• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Xbox - Showing some love for the original Xbox

    Xbox - Showing some love for the original Xbox


    Showing some love for the original Xbox

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:34 AM PST

    First Xbox Series controller modded for the wife

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Printed this 1st Xbox picture for my wall. I love it!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:08 AM PST

    Y'all wanted a red XSX controller, well here ya go!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Update on the red circle of death post I made a few days ago, I fixed it! I just wanna thank the people who told me about the towel trick idea.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:27 AM PST

    Within a span of 2 years I’ve lost 3 controllers, as of recently I have found them all while clearing out my room. I now have 4 controllers.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Gotta love re-downloading all your games at 500kbps

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:15 PM PST

    Long story short. My Xbox One S has always been a little special and twice a year I have to reset it to factory.

    Now I'm sat here trying to download one of the only two games I brought back with me from uni which is GTAV.

    76GB downloading at half a Megabyte.

    submitted by /u/KingsBanx
    [link] [comments]

    Exchange xbox one hard copy games for a digital copy to play on series S

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:17 PM PST

    If you weren't lucky enough to grab an xbox series x and had to settle for the xbox series S or can't afford a series X then you're in the same boat as me along with plenty of others as well. We all know the series S is all digital so here comes the delima, what to do with, in my case the over 200 xbox one games that you have spent a lot of money and time on to aquire. So now to play any of my xbox one games I have to keep my xbox one console and to play any series X games I have to use my series S console and download a digital copy, so basically having to use 2 consoles to enjoy my full game library. I know you can transfer digital games from one console to another but there is no way to transfer your hard copy games to the series S. Therefore I suggest to start an xbox one hard copy exchange prgram where you can mail in your game and then recieve a redeemable code for the digital version of the game you traded in. Or an alternate suggestion is to let someone upgrade their console by turning in their xbox one along with their xbox series S console for a xbox series X console which would actually be the easier path. If this is something that seems like a hard task to accomplish I suggest starting a partnership or an agreement with a company that specializes in things like this such as Gamestop or another retailer. I highly recommend taking this into consideration not only because the future of gaming is heading into an all digital age and its only a matter of time before hard copy games are phased out just like music CD's, not to mention this would help to sell more of the series S consoles and help with the overwhelming demand for the series X consoles. Well at this time I would like to thank you for your time and I really hope you take my recommendations into thought and consideration. Thank you

    submitted by /u/Futurestar23
    [link] [comments]

    Game on friends! :)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:27 AM PST

    We really need a spiritual successor to this game

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:36 AM PST

    How to remote play from your Xbox Series console on PC tutorial

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:27 AM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Since many people wanted to remote play from their console on PC and couldn't do that, I'll tell you how I managed to do that. My method works on (quite powerful) Windows 10 computer and I think it should work on a Mac too.

    Install Bluestacks, it's an Android emulator. I recommend installing Bluestacks x64.

    Install Xbox app on the emulator. Login into the app.

    Now it's time to connect your controller. I recommend using Xbox One controller since I'm unsure if Bluestacks is compatible with Xbox Series controllers. You can connect it via Bluetooth or USB.

    In Bluestacks settings force usage of controller input (by default it's set to AUTO detection which doesn't work).

    Have fun! And feel free to ask me questions about this method.

    Note 1: If controller won't work: Turn your controller on before opening Bluestacks. If it still doesn't work try adding Bluestacks to Steam library.

    Note 2: In Bluestacks settings you can change emulator's resolution from default 720p to 1080p or even 4K. I don't think streaming resolution is higher than 1080p so that resolution should be enough.

    Note 3: The controller will work after connecting to the console. You'll have to launch the Xbox app and start remote play using your computer mouse.

    Note 4: Controller's home (Xbox logo) button will not work, at least as long as Steam is working in the background.

    submitted by /u/Wojtekb30
    [link] [comments]

    Do I need to apply more thermal paste or too much? I'm sorry this is my first time with one x

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:38 AM PST

    the new gamertag system sucks (just learned about it)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    my gamertag was bootysniffer29 (yes ik wow edgy) i've had it for just over two years and everything was fine but it was reported (i assume by a pissed off kid that i killed in fortnite because i played a little last night) but now i go to change it and the gamertage limited you only 12 characters??? I looked it up and it was updated in 2019 i believe plus xbox says "pick any gamertag you want" but only if it's 12 characters?!? i've had gamertags longer than 12 characters what's with the character limit all of a sudden? that's very stupid in my opinion. any thoughts about this or on a new name for me but make sure it's only 12 characters!

    submitted by /u/bootysniffer6969
    [link] [comments]

    How do i fix this

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:12 AM PST

    I'm trying to play xbox am this keeps happening the screen just won't work I need help

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:04 PM PST

    Download speeds are insanely slow.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    I am downloading Call of Duty Cold War and I was averaging speeds of 500 Kbps so I ended up going to Walmart to get an ethernet cable and I am still averaging the same speeds. Can anyone help me figure out why this is happening and is there any solution to this?

    submitted by /u/theerealobs
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox party chat on PC

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:32 PM PST

    Hey so I'm able to join Xbox party chats with my mates who are on Xbox one's while I'm on PC but they can't hear me and I can't hear them.
    Any solutions ??
    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/MaterialBet5175
    [link] [comments]

    xbox series x gamestop

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:28 PM PST

    https://www.gamestop.ie/Xbox%20Series/Games/73034/xbox-series-x-console this may seem like a stupid question but on the site it looks like its out of stock at first but when you click on a related item like the series s it allows you to add it to the cart from their and it does have a checkmark for home delivery but does not allow you to add it to the cart from its own page ,thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/theforzafanofficial
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft Store is saying that my recently redeemed reward points (that I used to get gift cards) are invalid. How do I fix this? (My Microsoft account balance has a red circle with a '!' inside it on the pick a way to pay screen)

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:40 AM PST

    Useless thought: 360 degrees is 1 full circle, and One is equal to 1. Therefore the 360 is the same.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:30 AM PST

    As the Xbox One

    submitted by /u/WanganTunedKeiCar
    [link] [comments]

    If I buy an xbox gift card from the store would I be able to redeem and use it on my xbox 360?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 01:04 PM PST

    what is this for? we sellin it at my work (botique thrift store) thought i should know in case someone asks

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:02 PM PST

    External Hard Drive from PS4 to Xbox Series X

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Hello I have a quick question.

    I bought an 3Tb external hard drive for my ps4, Now I switched to next gen on the Xbox Series X. So my question is can I delete everything off the hard drive and use it for my xbox or will I need to buy a whole new hard drive

    submitted by /u/tbrocks1057
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one connection to a laptop with hdmi

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:39 PM PST

    Im trying to connect my xbox to show up on my laptop with hdmi and I cant get it to work. Even if I manage to get it to work, can I use my laptops mouse and keyboard to play games that support mouse and keyboard?

    submitted by /u/CalebJankowski
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment