• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Xbox One - I just want to say: Thank you backwards compatibility!

    Xbox One - I just want to say: Thank you backwards compatibility!


    I just want to say: Thank you backwards compatibility!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:17 PM PST

    Lamar roasts Franklin but they're the actual voice actors.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:23 AM PST

    Fall Guys are doing a survey of what people think about Fall Guys, so I am sending them a message about Xbox release. I play on PS4 and really want for you guys to enjoy this game too!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:07 PM PST

    CD Projekt's co-founder releases video explaining and taking responsibility for Cyberpunk 2077's disastrous release and detailing updates for the future

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:10 PM PST

    Jason schreier says ea won’t renew the Star Wars deal which ends in 2023

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:40 AM PST

    Torchlight III via Game pass - now available to download

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game – Complete Edition Is Now Available For Xbox One And Xbox Series X|S - $15

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:31 PM PST

    Hogwarts Legacy delayed to 2022

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:05 AM PST

    14 day Game Pass Ultimate codes - enjoy!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:13 PM PST

    Monster Train on GamePass - Amazing deckbuilder rogue like similar to Slay the Spire

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 03:26 PM PST

    In the Game you choose a main faction which dictates your Champion card which is basically your main damage dealer. You also choose a second faction giving you access to that factions cards. Imagine faction like you would Magic colors.

    You play on a board which is in the style of a 3 story train on its way to re light the fires of hell! This is great as you can plan out deep strategies. The game tutorial is simple and you get hooked quick, it also features ascension type ranks and you unlock cards and more factions.

    Basically if you like Slay the Spire or Magic or love rogue likes and want to try something new, give it a go!

    Just posting this as I started playing and am loving it, I got all the cheevos in Slay the Spire so feel like I can safely judge a deck building game lol.

    Give it a go! Whats nice too is you can stream to your phone and play via bluetooth controller. Seeing as my series X does not support streaming to windows 10 this is great as I love to stream these type of games whilst I do other things too.

    submitted by /u/Mr_Soups
    [link] [comments]

    Ubisoft Massive (The Division) and Lucasfilm Games teaming for new Star Wars game!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 04:59 AM PST

    Clone Drone in the Danger Zone is coming out of early access and launching on Xbox One

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Code for ‘The Crew’ last letter/number of each line removed

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:06 PM PST

    Best Tower Defense Game

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Hello all. In the mood for a fun tower defense game with equal parts strategy and charm. I was thinking Bloons but would like other peoples opinions . Thanks !

    submitted by /u/BullRoarerMcGee
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who moved from PlayStation to Xbox this generation. How has your time been on Xbox since switching?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:06 AM PST

    For me it's been alright. Pretty good.

    Weirdly took a while to get used to the controller. Not necessarily the controller and the size but more so the buttons. For example the amount of times a game would tell me to press X and I would press A etc.

    Also took a while to get used to the UI. I kept forgetting where certain things are. But apart from these two things. It's been pretty good.

    The capturing during games is great too. Pretty much goes to the app straight away. Save it. Upload to social media etc. It's great.

    I have three years of gamepass ultimate. By buying 3 years of gold and then converting it. Best thing I have done.

    For someone who on PlayStation bought an embarrassing amount of games. I've bought 3 games. Red dead redemption 2 (£24), fifa 21 (£28) and rise of the tomb raider (£5). I've played around 30 games though.

    The amount of amazing games on gamepass is amazing. I've played so many games that I wouldn't of bought other wise.

    • A plagues tale.

    • What remains of Edith finch.

    Are just two of so many amazing games. I also just finished battle 1 and V and hardline. So yeah. Gamepass is awesome. Also with the studios that they have. I'm hoping for this to continue.

    I think another good thing about gamepass is I don't have to risk buying things to know if I'm going to like it or not. There has been many games that look great and sound awesome. Reviews on YouTube say they are amazing 8/10 etc.

    I start playing and it's not for me. I haven't wasted money. Only happened a few times but it's great to see a game on gamepass that I've been wanting to play but held back because I don't know if I will like it. It just takes the risk out of it.

    With the console in general. I've had one issue and that was when my console turned off by itself when I was play fifa 21. It turned straight back on and has been fine since. It's also been quiet. No noise. Silent.

    Coming from PlayStation where I have been for 15+ years. Its been a good change. I'm having a good time. I'm saving money. So yeah. It's all good.

    What about you guys that switched from PlayStation to Xbox for this generation. Any issues? Anything you like or don't like? What do you think of gamepass?

    submitted by /u/PIDSH
    [link] [comments]

    14 Day Game Pass Ultimate. Enjoy :)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:47 PM PST

    Hey looking for cool gamers to game with!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:39 PM PST

    Hey I'm Christian I play Xbox one s and I was wondering if anyone here would like to game with me. I game a lot and I also have a mic, I play many games and I like many genres of games. Right now i have GTA 5, Red Dead 2, COD: Cold War, Modern Warfare, Warzone, The crew 2 , no man's sky, Need for speed heat, For honor, Naruto ultimate ninja storm 4, and many more. So if you want to game here is my game tag:

    Doberman2k20.

    Can't wait. catch you dudes and dude dudettes on the gaming waves.

    submitted by /u/Doberman2k20woof
    [link] [comments]

    In need of a new Controller soon, wanting a custom one.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Like the title says, im in need of a new controller, had this one for a good four years and its been good. Only had to switch out the thumbsticks for ones that weren't worn out eventually. But im finally starting to get some stick drift and a little button sticking.

    I was wondering if anyone had any idea as to when the Xbox Design lab would be back, because I really wanna make a nice one for myself.

    submitted by /u/GeneralFlores
    [link] [comments]

    xbox one hardrive

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 02:45 PM PST

    So I got a hardrive and my brother has a xbox too and we don't game share because we do it with other people but what I'm asking is if I plug my hardrive into his xbox then moved the game he wanted into his internal storage would that game stay on his xbox and me be able to reinstall it on mine?

    submitted by /u/SlippySlangWang
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how to set up these Xbox controller Joystick Grips? I don’t think I’m doing it right, thanks.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 05:09 PM PST

    Elite Dangerous Odyssey 2021 Update - delayed from Q1 2021 due to COVID impact. PC release now late-Spring 2021, console release now Fall/Autumn 2021

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 01:15 AM PST

    Carto is such a relaxing creative adventure game. Really like the soothing music too. It's on gamepass!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:27 PM PST

    Suggestions

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 10:24 PM PST

    What's up, Im looking for some game suggestions or people to play with. I have EA access and the game pass. I typically play shooters but I'll try or play anything

    submitted by /u/TfRe21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment