• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Xbox 360 - No better way to spend a Sunday then in the wild west

    Xbox 360 - No better way to spend a Sunday then in the wild west


    No better way to spend a Sunday then in the wild west

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:19 PM PST

    Found this Intec 360 screen this morning for $12! Anyone ever seen one of these before? I hadn’t.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Xbox 360 game haul

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:43 PM PST

    Just started this again. The best part is that it has been so long it’s brand new!!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:15 PM PST

    COD:Black Ops 3 is relatively pricey on eBay any guesses why?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:04 PM PST

    Cheapest disk I could find was $11(with free shipping) and then went up from there.

    submitted by /u/Catdaddy84
    [link] [comments]

    I'm pretty sure these are still good! Enjoy (:

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    Hey i need help

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:23 PM PST

    So I have had an Xbox 360 since around the same year it came out I think and most of the time until recently it has been left unplugged and I am trying to connect to the internet and it won't connect I have all the correct information to connect to my internet and it won't connect so I need to know, is it an internal problem or is it just too old to connect to the internet

    submitted by /u/trrussell142
    [link] [comments]

    D-pad not working while trying to use cheats in GTA SA

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:23 PM PST

    Aight, like the title says, my xbox 360 controller d-pad doesn't work 100% when I try to input cheats in gta sa. All my other buttons work and also my triggers. In other games they do work but for some reason not in sa. any tips? thx

    submitted by /u/ummwrongaccount
    [link] [comments]

    If I made a new Xbox live account on Xbox 360 would I still be able to play the games that are installed on my console? I have some games that are not even on the store anymore and I’m wondering if they will disappear.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:27 PM PST

    Information on rgh 360?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:56 AM PST

    Hi, maybe someone could slide into my chats and give me some information and answer some questions about modding 360s with an RGH. Still a noob. I just modded my OG Xbox and my Wii. But 360 is starting to get a little over my head. I understand the process and what I gotta do just confused about how things work, what I can and can't do? Whats gonna get me banned? Again I'm a total noob to the 360 modding scene but would appreciate some information as of right now thinking of some sort of dual NAND modchip, but would like a better grasp on what I can and can't do, or risks.

    submitted by /u/jjd531
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with a game

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:49 PM PST

    I've had Assassins Creed II for quite a while now, and I decided to play it again because I had nothing better to do. So I launch the game, make a new save, everything works as normal. And when I get to the part where Desmond first gets in the animus (first 2 minutes of the game) I get an error saying "this disc is unreadable try cleaning the disc with a soft cloth and restarting the console, go to www.xbox.com/support for additional help" or something along those lines. I try other games and they work fine, so I try Assassins Creed II again and still nothing, same error. Has this happened to any of you? If so, how can this be fixed? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/SnooShortcuts8764
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 stuck in "Can't find the update disc" when powering on... How can I fix this?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:10 AM PST

    Here is what the screen looks like:

    https://imgur.com/a/zXijrta

    Now, as you can see, the previous version seems to show a Blades dashboard version, but the CV is no longer Blades. Is there a way that I can get the Xbox unstuck and back to the Blades dashboard or will I have to go to the 2.0.8498.0 version to fix it?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/KashtPR
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a specific mechanical reason I prefer the 360 controller to the newer one that cant be named.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:56 PM PST

    I had played with my xbox 360 controller for years. Then one day right thumbstick didnt work when pushing down. so couldnt zoom or crouch.

    Replaced it with an xbox uno controller... and almost right away I went from owning on a certain game to being unable to get a kill.... 3 months later still sucking despite my best attempts.

    The game hasnt changed... the settings havent changed... so must be something physical in the pad or the mechanics.

    Can anyone thats had a similar experience explain why it might be feeling so off ?

    One thing ive noticed is the zoom/crouch tends to be hit in miss whilst moving the thumbstick.. it will click in everytime and work when stationary but whilst moving the aimer trying to zoom in while moving doesnt always respond but thats not the only issue aiming feels way off also.

    submitted by /u/_TeleMusik_
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get an xbox 360 in 2020? and if so why?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:10 AM PST

    XBox 360 For College

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:55 AM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I am heading off to college soon and I am wanting to pick up a 360 to have in my dorm. I have been perusing the sub and I couldn't find a definite answer. I am curious which model I should go for.

    Audio outputs don't necessarily matter to me, and I want some on board storage so that rules out the 4gb E and the Arcades. Any suggestions?

    Regards, Dweebulot

    submitted by /u/Dweebulot
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 slim Power brick red light

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:01 AM PST

    k Hi guys My PB gets a red light after varying amounts of pay time and the console turns off Been struggling with this for around a year now. Ive sprayed contact cleaner on it and it didnt work. HELP PLEASE.

    submitted by /u/miles_be_here
    [link] [comments]

    How to add more USB ports

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:12 AM PST

    Hello there, I have a question about the USB ports on my Xbox 360 slim. It has 2 USB ports. However, I want to connect my USB with saves and stuff, a skylanders portal and a wired controller! However, it is impossible for me to do all these 3 at once! Would any of you guys know any adapters than can add a few extra USB ports to my 360? Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Magic_Col
    [link] [comments]

    Help-

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Over the summer, me and my sister taught our dad how to play minecraft (He's 40 years old). We went to go play last night, but something was wrong. The gamma % was 0, it was set back to version 1.1, and showed an update screen. It was asking for an update, so we did it, hoping it would fix the issue. It did, some of it. One of the issues was we couldn't look around. That was fixed. But now the world he has worked on since June, doesn't function. It will go to initialize it, but th system will freeze afterwards. Does anyone know how to fix this? I had one idea to maybe copy it in the storage settings and make a dupicate, but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/22GAYALIEN22
    [link] [comments]

    How good will Xbox 360 (Slim) will work on a 65" inch 4K TV?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 11:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment