• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 24, 2021

    Xbox - Had a broken Xbox controller. Figured it would make a good decoration for the man cave.

    Xbox - Had a broken Xbox controller. Figured it would make a good decoration for the man cave.


    Had a broken Xbox controller. Figured it would make a good decoration for the man cave.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Xbox inspired cupcake?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:52 PM PST

    Decided to change my Xbox up a bit. Let it stand out from the crowd.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:32 AM PST

    Found StarWars battlefront 2 og version on xbox one today, best game ever

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    Free 14 days Xbox game pass ultimate for new players enjoy :)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 10:50 AM PST

    I found it, i finally found it, but didnt find skyrim or modern warfare remastered. At least i have the first 4 halos with reach and odst

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:08 AM PST

    Microsoft's new patent, allowing the company to revive dead people

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Wanted someone to have the codes for 14 days of game pass! Enjoy!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:39 AM PST

    Free 14 days of Game Pass Ultimate (x2)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:04 AM PST

    This is how I remember Wolfenstein. Please reboot the classic games Xbox!

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:50 AM PST

    My dad has started playing video games for the first time ever because he is bored during lockdown. I need a 360 game recommendation for a complete gaming noob.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:30 AM PST

    We have an old Xbox 360 in the house that he can use, but he found a lot of my games too complicated. Including GTA V and some FPS games.

    He needs something with simple mechanics that he can progress with.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Cutter1998
    [link] [comments]

    14 days Game Pass Ultimate, first come first served

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:11 AM PST

    Xbox Series S clips audio desync issues?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:39 PM PST

    Lately about 80% of the clips I've recorded, all between 1 minute or 30 seconds have audio desync issues. Even after they're uploaded they aren't fixed. Is there a way to solve this? They're saved on the console itself aswell...

    submitted by /u/PinoShow
    [link] [comments]

    Mic in Party Chat Xbox App Remote Play on ios?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:33 PM PST

    If a game is not technically optimized for X|S, but it has a "next gen update", does it need to be on internal storage to run that update?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    Gamestop xbox series x bundle rip off?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:19 PM PST

    What Headset Do You Recommend?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:16 PM PST

    I want to get a new headset for my Xbox 1. I am thinking of getting this: https://twitter.com/RealSpikeCohen/status/1353124985435549697?s=20 Do y'all have any experience with this headset? Any other headsets? I want a wired one with a good mic under about $75 if that makes any difference. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AquaBob15
    [link] [comments]

    Can 360 codes like this work on xbox one?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:02 PM PST

    TurtleBeach Stealth 700 Gen 2 issue

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:01 PM PST

    So everything on my head set works fine, but when I raise my voice loud enough or laugh loud enough then everyone on the other end of the Xbox Xbox party hears a loud static. Is there a way to fix this? Hoping someone hear has this headset with this problem and can help.

    submitted by /u/donqon
    [link] [comments]

    I have been experiencing this since for a long time

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:56 PM PST

    Have been trying to play xbox 360 games on the Xbox one but after like 10-15 minutes it says I have been disconnected from Xbox live. Has anyone experience this problem before.

    submitted by /u/graphicheart10
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for headphones

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:46 PM PST

    I'm looking to upgrade my current Xbox headset and I would love to have some recommendations.

    • Wireless or cabled?

    • Budget of about 75 CA$ (but I'd be willing to spend a little more for a good headset)

    • Bonus points if it can be used with other devices (like MacBook or iPhone even if cabled)

    I've seen the Arctis 7X and 9X mentioned a lot however they're wireless, expensive and I'm afraid of performance/connectivity issues. Please correct me if my worries are misplaced!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/PARRONDO35
    [link] [comments]

    How do I change my privacy settings to play minecraft!?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:43 PM PST

    I've tried everything to be able to play minecraft realms on my switch but whenever I go to seething on the website it redirects me to this https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-online-safety/online-safety/manage-app-privacy-settings-xbox-one Help me please

    submitted by /u/BenJazzDrummer
    [link] [comments]

    If I made a new Xbox live account on Xbox 360 would I still be able to play the games that are installed on my console? I have some games that are not even on the store anymore and I’m wondering if they will disappear.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment