• Breaking News

    Friday, January 22, 2021

    Xbox 360 - Let’s Go! (Beat COD AW on veteran solo)

    Xbox 360 - Let’s Go! (Beat COD AW on veteran solo)


    Let’s Go! (Beat COD AW on veteran solo)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:16 AM PST

    My minuscule collection!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 02:09 PM PST

    Does anyone else think that this doubling of Xbox Live Golds price will kill 360 multiplayer?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:26 PM PST

    It's a cheaper console now so will obviously attract a more frugal or poorer audience. Many games still have a thriving online community such as a lot of COD games, Red dead redemption and halo although that's shutting down soon.

    I fear that lobbies will soon sit empty and waiting for 2 more players to start match.

    submitted by /u/funalt6
    [link] [comments]

    Picked up these four games today!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 07:42 PM PST

    “Microsoft’s Xbox Live Gold price increase feels like manipulation”

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:15 PM PST

    Just ordered refurbished 360

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:33 PM PST

    Just ordered refurbished 360

    Just ordered refurbished 360 from musicmagpie.com any thoughts? Has anyone got any experience with them? also if the controller is disgusting with wore sticks, is there any place to buy a decent refurbished one?

    submitted by /u/alexsharm98
    [link] [comments]

    My controllers are being stupid

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    I just wanna ask is there a way I can make my controllers not turn off after a simple Touch

    submitted by /u/Jacob_Does_Stuff_YT
    [link] [comments]

    Tip

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:51 PM PST

    If you have a wireless keyboard, you can plug the port into the back of your Xbox360. It's very helpful if you don't have a headset. I have a wireless keyboard plugged into my Xbox360 so I can save time in games.

    submitted by /u/Wolfy198
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a list of games that are 100% exclusive to xbox 360?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:35 PM PST

    Hello, my first post here. So I've been thinking on getting an used xbox one mainly for playing 360 exclusives like blue dragon and lost odyssey and all those cool games, which would be fairly easy since I already own a controller for my pc. The thing is, I know there are some games that haven't been updated to be compatible with xbox one and remain exclusively on the xbox 360, such as MagnaCarta 2 and 99nights.

    So, is there a list that comprehends all those games? Like, games that can only be played on a 360 and nowhere else. I mean, if there's a pc port or the Xbox one can play it or if there's also a ps3 version, those wouldn't qualify for that list.

    My goal is to evaluate that list as a pros and cons list and decide whether I'd get the 360 or the One. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Captain__Qwark
    [link] [comments]

    Got these bad boys today from someone from Mercari ��

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Does anyone have a Purple Afterglow RockCandy controller that you don’t want? My brother really wants one for his 360 he got for Christmas because our Blue one broke. I can’t seem to find any though.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 11:12 AM PST

    Ok,so I finally got the power brick for my xbox 360, I hooked it up using hdmi. It works, but there's no picture. Please help.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:37 AM PST

    Need help with Mercs 2

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    My Xbox refuses to even acknowledge the game is in the console. The console works just fine, I can run just about anything else. But when I put Mercenaries 2 in, it does that sound the console makes when reading a disc twice, and then it tells me to open the tray instead of starting the game. Any advice on how to get this to fix? It's my favorite game and now that I have a 360 again it's all I wanna play

    submitted by /u/MrAnderson-expectyou
    [link] [comments]

    FABLE 2 knothold island anypne?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 06:39 AM PST

    i just want to revive my dog for the archaeologist mission and buy some potions but i dont have the premium version

    submitted by /u/dhiadhoo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment