• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Xbox - One of the best boxed trilogies released to date.

    Xbox - One of the best boxed trilogies released to date.


    One of the best boxed trilogies released to date.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 09:35 PM PST

    Is it just me, or does the new Xbox mobile app feel completely useless now?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:06 PM PST

    So I've been using the mobile app recently and it just got me thinking why I don't log into it more often. And I realized (like most of us have noticed) that a lot of the good features the mobile app used to have are now gone.

    There's no achievement section, there's no store, there's no community section, etc. What is the actual purpose of this app other than remote play?

    I feel like even though the app "looks" better, it just feels so much worse now. Anyone else?

    submitted by /u/SillyMikey
    [link] [comments]

    I decided to draw one of the xbox exclusive lineup Senua's Sacrifice artwork by me

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:52 PM PST

    I am finally getting my Xbox Series S tommorow, my first Xbox��❤️

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:25 AM PST

    Xbox controller disconnecting

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:02 PM PST

    So I got a new controller for my Xbox One. It's supposed to be compatible with Xbone and the series X/S. It would randomly disconnect at a time when I can't use it (like when I'm in between multiplayer matches or a load screen) and I had figured it was a faulty controller, so I returned it and got a new one. But it has the same issue. It shuts off for maybe half a second, and I know it's not the batteries, because my old controller with the same batteries works fine. I've used a USB to synch it and that hasn't worked.

    Anyone else have this issue/a fix for it?

    submitted by /u/Arkhamfreak
    [link] [comments]

    I HAVE FIXED THE COLD WAR MISSING CONTENT BUG!!!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Guys I have just figured out a fix to a bug which has been plaguing so many of you for such a long time and me also!

    The reason loads of people haven't been able to access the game since season one is because 4 content packs have been released. For some reason only certain consoles had those appear on their Cold War Manage Game and Add Ons screen. I searched Content pack 1, 2, 3 and 4 in the store and lo and behold all 4 were available to download.

    This immediately fixed the issue I was having since the 8th of December and I am gobsmacked I haven't seen a solution sooner.

    You're all very welcome :)

    submitted by /u/callmemash
    [link] [comments]

    Hurry

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:58 AM PST

    How does Xbox regions works? (different countries)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:32 PM PST

    Im from Mexico but currently living in Europe, i used to have an xbox back home and planning on buying a new one here, would i still be able to play my old games (digital ones) and if i buy the new black ops, should i buy it in the Microsoft Mexican store or European one? I am a bit confused. My account is Mexican but if i login into my account and try to buy a game, would it charge in Pesos or Euros?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Antonio97x
    [link] [comments]

    Got this $7 storage bag for the series x

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Xbox remote play

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Hoping someone can suggest something that may help improve quality of streaming. I remote play from the series x to either ipad Pro or tab s7+ the quality is good but as soon as I turn seems as the frames just drop. Does anyone else experience this? Any help is appreciated

    submitted by /u/Hutch949
    [link] [comments]

    We got new XBOX and PlayStation inventory at your friendly red circle and dot retail chain, only for them to all sell in a matter of minutes. (Cart is for order pickup)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:29 AM PST

    Xbox one reputation

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Will playing fortnite help my reputation go up? My reputation is currently in the orange of needs work.

    submitted by /u/foulmonkey
    [link] [comments]

    In your opinions, who is to blame for for eBay ads like this? Sellers, bidders, eBay? Intentionally misleading descriptions, yet vaguely protecting themselves with poor grammar.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:23 AM PST

    For anyone who have purchased a controller or anything from the Microsoft store did you receive your item? My item says ups has not received the item. Is this a tracking error or Microsoft didn't send my order.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:27 PM PST

    I keep getting this when trying to log into the Xbox PC app, anyone have any advice? I've tried the support but they can't help on this issue

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:26 PM PST

    Best Bang-For-Buck/Value/Quality headset for XsX under $100?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Searching for the best bang-for-buck value/quality headset in the $50-$100 range,

    I'm considering the following based on reviews and research:

    HyperX Cloud (II or Alpha) Astro A40 Comparable turtle beach, steel series, or razer.

    Any input is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/DodgersBatman
    [link] [comments]

    Account locked?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Today I booted up my xbox to see my account being locked, I have no problem unlocking it, but I'm wondering how this happened?

    Yesterday while on my xbox I did mess around with my network switch, unplugging and plugging it back in again because I had to fix something, is it possible they lock your account if you disconnect and reconnect too many times within a certain time period?

    All they tell you is "suspicious activity" of which none is found in the account activity log in my account settings.

    submitted by /u/Tiny_Cloud
    [link] [comments]

    Have four 14 day ultimate game pass codes

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:08 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    Made a post like two weeks back giving away a code. I have four more. If anyone is interested in having it for the holidays and is struggling with money like a lot of us are during these times. It's only 14 days but it's something right?

    Just PM me and I'll give you a code. But if you already have it or can afford it please let people who are struggling get these.

    It's for 14 days of gamepass ultimate. And they give you another 14 free days if/when you purchase halo infinite. I'm a ps5 user so have no need for these.

    Thanks and happy holidays!

    Edit: all gone. Happy holidays everyone! ❤️

    submitted by /u/earlesj
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate [Sorry in advance]

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:13 AM PST

    It's probably been answered already, hence the sorry in advance.

    When does the £1 promotion end for the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Thank you

    submitted by /u/getabath
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass games not running

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Every time I try to play any game I've got on gamepass they crash after startup I've also had 2 consistant updates that won't install I also cannot uninstall those said gamepass games any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/thatoneguyrly
    [link] [comments]

    Getting achievements offline

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 05:02 AM PST

    I am new to the xbox ecosystem and i was wondering, is it possible to get achievements offline? Or do you need to be connected to xbox live to get achievements? Thank you.

    submitted by /u/joert44555
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment