• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Xbox 360 - So long partner

    Xbox 360 - So long partner


    So long partner

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    I guess we cant blame it on Halo 3 anymore ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:31 AM PST

    This might just be the most important acquisition yet!!! So many amazing memories with this game!

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:11 PM PST

    When you find ur old games in the attic

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:11 PM PST

    some ps3/360 unity after hearing about the announcment of 360 halo multiplayer getting shut off next year. It sucks when your favorite games online modes get shut off. ��

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 07:57 AM PST

    There is a website for minecraft xbox 360 map downloads called mcdn360.com does it still work for me it doesn't

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    running a fat Xbox without a DVD drive

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:43 PM PST

    i don't really know if this subreddit is appropriate, but I've been searching around for how to run a Jtagged fat Box without the DVD drive, I've heard that bridging the 6th and 4th pin would do it, but I'm not sure if that's for the fat or slim model. any ideas?

    submitted by /u/MindSetOnMars
    [link] [comments]

    Expired codes?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:47 PM PST

    I found an unused voucher for DLC/extra content (which has long since been delisted) in a copy of Forza Motorsport 3. However, I haven't been able to redeem it. If I try and redeem it on Microsoft's website or through the Store app on PC, it states the following:

    "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page." (where it then implies it needs to be redeemed on an Xbox)

    If I try and redeem it on the 360:

    "This code isn't valid. Please enter a valid code."

    The voucher has three codes, and all of them give the same results.

    Is there any workaround for redeeming these codes, or is it likely that they've expired? I have redeemed codes for delisted DLC before, and the voucher doesn't mention expiry dates at all, but I don't know why else this wouldn't be working.

    submitted by /u/_N1GHTMAR3_
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas skit about Xbox

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Halo 3 Warthog in a Nutshell

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:59 PM PST

    do you guys actually pay monthly for xbox live ? I am to cheap.. but no online Multiplayer for me I guess ? Any way to free or cheap ? free few months or something ?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Burn CD option is greyed out

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 05:07 PM PST

    I replaced my Xbox 360 with a Slim model, which has a 3 GB HDD in it. I tried ripping a CD I had already burned to it, but the option was greyed out, which wasn't the case on the previous console. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Jlnhlfan
    [link] [comments]

    My xbox 360 blinks once I hear the power on sound then it goes off again what can i do

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:58 PM PST

    15 games wherein just walking around the map is a ton of fun

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 10:51 AM PST

    Is it normal for controllers to disconnect after very light hits? or is my controller defective?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Fan mod Jasper 360

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:59 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I have a Jasper 360 and it's been running well since I bought it. I did apply new thermal paste about a year ago. I was looking at possibly adding a fan mod but those that go inside the case are no longer made. I was thinking about cutting holes and adding a USB 120mm fan but thought I would ask before going through the trouble. Would it be worth it?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jsmith1299
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for games that cause alot of nostalgia and that are enjoyable please send me some I have the classics like minecraft and halo 3

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Is it normal for controllers to disconnect after very light hits? or is my controller defective?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Charge Station

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Can anyone recommend a good controller charging station? I'd prefer to keep the batteries in the controllers and place them into the dock to charge. I currently use Nyko charge bases for my PS3/4 and XB1 controllers, but didn't see any ones for 360.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Hudson187
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really lost

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:23 AM PST

    This may be a silly ass question, or just simple. How can I add storage to my 360 using my thumb drive card reader? I've tried many different ways. Different SD cards. Micro SD cards. It doesn't show up under storage. The drive itself works on other things. As do the cards. I got a 3.0 thinking it should work because it is backwards compatible with 2.0. Do I for some reason need to get a 2.0 thumb drive?

    submitted by /u/Iymspeshul
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment