• Breaking News

    Monday, December 28, 2020

    Xbox 360 - I got my 360 today and I'm very excited to finally play Forza Motorsport 4!

    Xbox 360 - I got my 360 today and I'm very excited to finally play Forza Motorsport 4!


    I got my 360 today and I'm very excited to finally play Forza Motorsport 4!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 04:36 PM PST

    Matchmaking is a bitch... revisiting Halo 3 on the 360. Are there peak times to look for? There's over 1000 people online and 580 of them are in Social Slayer but finding a match seems impossible.

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 06:41 AM PST

    2011 it's around the corner

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Say hello to all my Xbox and Wii games

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:50 PM PST

    Got a 360 a little over a month ago. Here’s my game collection so far

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:06 PM PST

    Xbox 360 - Gears of War

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:22 PM PST

    So I am looking to get Gears of War. How exactly do I explain this to my parents as I am unsure of what type of game it is, and how to make it seem appropriate.

    I'm right in thinking it is a third person, monster shooter where you work with the AI as a team?

    submitted by /u/fchetwood64
    [link] [comments]

    Just got this added today !

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Anyone playing black ops 2?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 09:08 PM PST

    Booting up for the first time in a minute and wondering if it's even worth it to hop in a lobby? Mainly using the 360 for movies not gaming but figured I'd give it a shot

    submitted by /u/ayo_don_
    [link] [comments]

    How to get an Xbox 360 Slim to be backwards compatible...help please

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:35 PM PST

    Does Halo 1 and 2 original run better on 360 with backwards compatibility?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 07:33 PM PST

    I'm just curious if I should playing halo 1 and 2 on an original xbox or just use my 360 to play them. I want the best vanilla experience hahaha

    submitted by /u/lumbymcgumby
    [link] [comments]

    is this original or fake?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:09 PM PST

    If you guys find this game it will make my life

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:42 AM PST

    So basically I remember a game on the 360 that I love. It would mean the world if you guys can find it.

    So basically this is all the information I have. Their are 2 people on the cover (possibly 1). One of them is wearing a white tank top. Sunglasses. Hair on the sides but balding. The other dude is ? Their is a point early in the game where you start off in a car. Another point in the game is where you going to a guys house then you start fighting. This is definitely a shooter. Also your partner is their with you.

    I know my description is horrible but if you guys find it it would make my life. Kinda similar to call of juarez the cartel but more moderny.

    submitted by /u/TheMightyLooneyTune
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best aftermarket battery cover for wireless controllers?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:02 PM PST

    Since official battery covers seem to be getting rarer and rarer I was wondering if anyone here has a third-party version that they'd recommend? There's plenty of options on EBay and Amazon, but some of the reviews I've seen don't exactly inspire confidence.

    submitted by /u/ItsaMatchuMan
    [link] [comments]

    Port Forwarding Help - MW2 Can't Find Lobby - NAT Type Strict

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:25 PM PST

    I can't get into a lobby. When I test my network connection, it says my NAT type is strict. I've tried port forwarding ports 88, 3074, 53, and 80. Direction is wan to lan, I'm not sure if that's correct.

    I had the same issue with Black Ops. I just forwarded port 3074 and that seemed to fix the issue. Not so much with MW2.

    submitted by /u/Sgt_Wafflezz
    [link] [comments]

    Should i sell my Xbox 360?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 03:06 PM PST

    I mean, i hardly play with it anymore as i am a PC player now but im quite attached to it since i spent so many years with it and have tons of games, some wich are now delisted like The Scott Pilgrim one and some limited bonus DLCs from various games. I don't know.

    submitted by /u/AngelBryan
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with this issue!

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:41 PM PST

    So I have Call Of Duty Black Ops 2, I have Buried, NTZ, MOTD, and their respective packs lol, so today when I went to boot up the game on my xbox, it didn't register I had the dlcs, any answers?

    submitted by /u/minecraftisbest11
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to get Rock band going again. What option would be the best way to make this happen?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 05:33 AM PST

    I have an old xbox 360 Elite that had all of my rock band 1 & 2 songs on it. They're still playable when I turn on the xbox. The only problem is that the xbox stays on for about 10 minutes until it over heats and shuts off. I want to jam out with my kids who are now older and am trying to figure out my best options.

    1. Locate and buy another xbox elite and slide in my orginial HDD into it. The only thing is I don't know if it automatically lets me play or have to redownload them. Let alone not really knowing how good a used 360 elite would last.

    2. We have an 4 gb 360 slim. I guess my option would be to buy an internal HD for this along with the transfer cable and then transfer from the brick HDD to the slim HD. But I'm guessing I would have to redownload the songs too.

    Another question, are all the songs available to redownload or is it just a select few now a days? I tried experimenting a month ago with the slim and looked around but I really couldn't find anything in the store. I don't know if I was looking in the right area or not.

    Also, I have an OG Xbox 1, is it possible to transfer to that. Only problem with this option is, I don't have any rock band equipment for the xbox 1. Thank in advance!

    submitted by /u/rubixcube-10
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, what do you think of my personalized 360?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 01:55 PM PST

    Is xbox 360 slim cooler soldered?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 02:44 AM PST

    Is it soldered on or just thermal paste?

    submitted by /u/pohrebny123
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox lives gold and wallet codes not working?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 08:35 AM PST

    so i got a wallet and 3 month gold code but none of them seems to work.They always worked before,bought them from the same place,outside of my country.I always used their store's adress and everything was fine.Now,both of them does not work.They even checked if they are valid and they are.What is the problem?Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/SLIMEGUYMC
    [link] [comments]

    Hi guys, my friend bought a used 360 to play on, but the xbox claims there's no storage. (It's supposed to be an S with a 4 gb HDD)

    Posted: 28 Dec 2020 10:32 AM PST

    They tried to connect an USB device, too, but it didn't register either. That's why I'm asking here, because it's such a strange problem. I'd probably say that the drive is corrupted but because the USB didn't do anything, it kinda makes me doubt that.

    submitted by /u/Kubamach
    [link] [comments]

    Status code d0000034 cant go on xbox live please help

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 10:57 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment