• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Xbox - Rainbow 6 deluxe is on game pass but can only be found on the xbox store

    Xbox - Rainbow 6 deluxe is on game pass but can only be found on the xbox store


    Rainbow 6 deluxe is on game pass but can only be found on the xbox store

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:09 AM PDT

    Found on the bottom of the XBox One S "Minecraft" edition, as I was taking it apart. Reads "never dig straight down" in Standard Galactic Alphabet. (Credit to u/KexQuest at r/translator for figuring it out.)

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    Anyone else think the Xbox app update has completely ruined it?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Together we can make this happen! ���� #FenixCollection

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    Xbox Touch Controls on Mobile Come to More Games, Giving You More Ways to Play - Xbox Wire

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Throwback Thursday to that Thursday in 2013 when I won a Django Unchained contest for a custom Xbox 360... but forgot to check my junk mail folder for FIVE DAYS for some reason so missed the prize deadline

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    u/majornelson enjoying the future

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Would you buy this if it existed?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Added a game to library via a game code, but it does not show up under my games you own.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    It is still downloading so maybe that's why it's not showing up? In the Xbox app on my Windows computer, however, under games I own, it shows completely blank when I have like 10 games digitally to my account. I imagine this is a bug?

    submitted by /u/NinCross
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Xbox One S or Series S support external disk reader?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    I was wondering if they did. I could get a Series S and save money, because disks are often cheaper than digital games.

    submitted by /u/LegalImmQuestions
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox App sending pictures

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    How do you do it with the updated version of the App? Feels like it isn't a thing anymore.

    submitted by /u/Sparkinator_OwO
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Codes for First Time Users

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    https://i.imgur.com/X0CB7Ds.jpg

    I can't make use of these codes because I'm already a Game Pass subscriber. Enjoy.

    submitted by /u/jddeveloper
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox fighting game

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    They should make a fighting game with all the Xbox characters and characters from the studios they recently bought. Would be so cool to see masterchief vs doom guy

    submitted by /u/kennycrab12
    [link] [comments]

    I'm 99% certain that I either got charged for gamepass early, or they showed me the wrong autorenewal date.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    So, last month on the 27th, I got the 1$ first month of gamepass to see if I like it, and I barely used it, so I checked the autorenewal date, and it said it would be renewed the 27th of this month, so, naturally, I went to go cancel the autorenewal today, and noticed that it now said that it would be renewed 11/27/2020. So, I checked my bank account and I did indeed lose 20$. That was literally all my remaining money, as I am a broke highschool student who can't get a job because of Covid. Is there any possible way I can get a refund?

    submitted by /u/WhatTheFuck_PNG
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone confirm if this is true? This would be so awesome if it is!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:24 AM PDT

    Controller woes

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    I am not sure if this is the right place, but I am having an issue trying to calibrate my 360 controller on Win 10. The calibration wizard thinks the left stick is the D-pad, z axies are the Left/Right triggers, and other things. Nothing about this seems right.

    submitted by /u/meltedplasticarmyguy
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t log into any Microsoft app excluding Microsoft store

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    As the title says, I can't log into any Microsoft app besides the Microsoft store app. I recently reset my computer completely, every drive, that's when this happened. I've runned the apps as administrator, repaired, reset, reinstalled, powershelled, and I can't seem to fix this issue, any help would be appreciated!

    submitted by /u/NotTooSwift
    [link] [comments]

    A question regarding game pass ultimate

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    So correct me if I'm mistaken but if you have Game Pass Ultimate that means that you get game pass for your pc and xbox in one subscription , however when I go to download a game pass game on to my Xbox it says I need to buy ultimate , however I already have it?

    submitted by /u/JordanHope05
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox App Remote Play

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    I am trying to play my Xbox games on my iPhone 11 using the Xbox app but every time I click remotely play on the device I always get a message of error saying we found your console but can't connect try using a different WiFi or cellular. This keeps happening I even enabled it on Xbox and have checkmarks all across the settings. Why am I getting this error message?

    submitted by /u/YTFlickZ
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone in Canada who preordered an Xbox Series X from BestBuy online please help!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    Secured a preorder and have been checking every day because I'm paranoid it'll be cancelled. Today when I went to check I go to Order History > select the series X order > and click see details and it brings me to a blank page. Is anyone else having this issue?? I'm worried my order may be cancelled. Any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/x-s-x-s
    [link] [comments]

    Opened xbox for a clean, turned xbox on, it turned itself back off with the off noise

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Help please I'm completely f****d right now and I don't know what to do

    submitted by /u/archiehutch26
    [link] [comments]

    Repair center keeps scamming me

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    So. I sent in my Xbox one x console bought in March 2020 and apparently got a replacement device because the serial number is different. The original console was just 4 months old when I first sent it in.

    Now the replacement console has exactly the same problem and the fan turns up and down. The whole time. So I sent it in again. Got the device back and it sounded even more broken. Like WTF. Now I want to know what this is actually about. I have waited 3 weeks and got another fcked refurbished crap machine that has even more severe signs of use than my old one.

    I don't see why I have to torment myself with such a terrible service. I still have a warranty and demand a working device. Now I sent in the device for the third time and fear that I will get the same broken device back, because the serial number hasn't changed. Looks like MS is really fucking with their player base. If that's the case: What can I do? Taking legal action would be my next step. Customer service chat won't help at all, they don't even know what's going on at the repair center, if I ask them about the condition of the device and what exactly has been repaired. Has anyone else made this experience with this shitty German repair center? Any advice?

    submitted by /u/RealJaySilva
    [link] [comments]

    Streaming via Win 10 - Controller works everywhere but in game

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:03 PM PDT

    So I've done this before and it worked fine, but today I tried playing Foregone, and no matter what I do, the game does not recognize inputs by the controller. However, if I hit the xbox button, it pulls that menu up, and all buttons work outside of the game. Have I lost my mind?

    Controller is updated, connected wirelessly and via USB; nothing. Game works fine locally. Xbox One X btw.

    EDIT - Just tested in another game and it's registering. What the hell?

    submitted by /u/johnnylawrwb
    [link] [comments]

    Monthly free games question

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Is there a way to add the games to your Xbox account without a console. I went to the website it lets me add the 360 arcade game but not the Xbox one games.

    submitted by /u/yd33zy816
    [link] [comments]

    All you Xbox veterans, I call forward your ancient wisdom today as I seek advice and tips on how to camp out at a Walmart for the new Series X, so please, come out of your dark resting places and bestow your ancient and archaic knowledge on me as this is the first time I'll ever camp out a store.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment