• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Xbox 360 - $76 pickup at a church rummage sale this morning

    Xbox 360 - $76 pickup at a church rummage sale this morning


    $76 pickup at a church rummage sale this morning

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:53 AM PDT

    £5.50 all in, how did I do?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Got this old thing working again after 3 years in storage

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Why is my xbox 360 Blackandwhite

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Black Ops 1 or GTA V (360) anyone still play?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    Add me: LRollHubbard (360)

    Playing BO 1 now, all the games I have rn.

    submitted by /u/EducationalChest
    [link] [comments]

    My little collection of games. (The ones without a label are AC1 and Far cry 3) tell me what you think of it.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 Slim RDOD Help

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    I bought a lot of broke Xboxes on eBay and this is the only one I haven't been able to fix. I power the system up and receive an e82 error, but I don't get it when I unplug the HDMI cable. I held down the power button for 10 seconds to reset the display settings and get the same results. Then I held down the sync and press the eject button four times and get the code 1-1-4-2. I even tried reflowing the board and got the same results. The only thing I haven't tried is connecting the console with an AV cable, and I'm waiting for it to come in.

    So long story short, can anyone help me with this error code? What would be even better is if someone knows where the master list of the codes are so I have them for future reference.

    submitted by /u/condimentking69
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know a good solution for joystick erosion

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I love the 360 controller but, as we've all been there, it's just so annoying the way the rubber on the top of the joysticks wear away (not just over a long time but even after just a few hours of gaming) and you get those really fine particles of like rubber dust on your fingers. Say if then you just quickly scratch the side of your face and accidentally inhale them, well that's happened to me a few times and made me cough my guts up. Anyone know a good substance that you could just very finely coat the joysticks with using a small brush to make the joystick tops hard and therefore prevent erosion?

    submitted by /u/Aussie_Wolfhound
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to convert wd hdd (scorpio blue) into an xbox 360 hdd using windows 2000 virtual machine. Help?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Its telling me no ata device present

    submitted by /u/DreamOracle42
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I get 360 games?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I'm planning on selling my PS4 and buying a 360 instead of upgrading to next gen. I know it sounds like a weird idea but my days of gaming a lot are over and I just need something cheap that I can have fun with and get nostalgic over. I haven't bought the 360 yet but I will in a couple weeks when I go home for break. Where's the best place to get games. I would like an actual store because I feel like that would be more fun to go through all the games and find ones that I forgot about or always wanted to play and I don't get that experience shopping online. Does GameStop still sell 360 games? I feel like that would be the best place to get 360 games for the low but I'm not sure if they even still carry them.

    submitted by /u/bmills34
    [link] [comments]

    Any ideas as to how to fix this?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    How much should I sell my Xbox360 for

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    It runs about around the $100 range on Facebook market and it's got three games

    submitted by /u/Batman-next-gen
    [link] [comments]

    How would i go about putting videos onto my console? I cant find anyway to transfer the mp4s to the consoles actual storage.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    The Godfather 2 - #14 Cuba 2 (An Unexpected Surprise)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:17 AM PDT

    Xbox 360 S grinding noise

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    Any ideas how to stop this. I my S has started making a grinding while playing a game from a disc and while installing. Any ideas as to how to stop this? Please don't say "just install to drive". Qny helpnis appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Flembo_
    [link] [comments]

    Old 360 Hard Drive - Transfer Data to Next Gen?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:49 AM PDT

    I'm wondering what my options are for accessing the data on my old 360 hard drive. It's the original design. I have a PS4, but I'm switching back with an XSX, and I'd like my old data back. What's the path of least resistance? Do I need to buy an old 360 and upload digitally? or get an XB1 and use some kind of adapter? Or has MS said transferring would work directly with the Series X? I think I'm googling the wrong stuff here, so if someone could put me on the right path I'd appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/yusirnaym
    [link] [comments]

    Just something to think about

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    When the xbox 360 and the ps3 came out there were so many ways discovered on how to run homebrew and do cool stuff with your xbox or playstation to make them more than just your average console. But now both microsoft and sony have locked down their systems so much to the point where I think emulation or modding will not see the light any time soon. Heck, the creation of emulators are one of the reasons why gems like scott pilgrim vs the world are now being remembered. Now that emulation and modding on current gen is out of the picture, what do you guys think about the future of emulation and modding ?

    submitted by /u/Ganinabei
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell happened to mw2 on xbox?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Everybody just spam noob tubes and rpgs

    Kill this amazing game and kill the fun

    submitted by /u/IkillMyself20
    [link] [comments]

    Any fixes on wireless only latency?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    I'm having issues with having latency over 50 and streaming services such as Netflix and Hulu will not allow you to stream if your latency is over 50. I even bought a new wireless N adapter for it. That didn't help the latency but it helped the download and upload. I'm only 18 feet from the router (but other room, so lan is not an option) and I have gig speed internet. No other system or device on my network has this issue. I've cleared the consoles cache too. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/cptfignutz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment