• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Xbox One - My first time experiencing the Mafia series has been going really well. He's been planning this for weeks!

    Xbox One - My first time experiencing the Mafia series has been going really well. He's been planning this for weeks!


    My first time experiencing the Mafia series has been going really well. He's been planning this for weeks!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Tested by Jeff Grubb, the Xbox Series X gives off significantly less heat than the PS4 Pro and even the Xbox One X. [via @_XboxNews]

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    " Xbox Series X may go down in history as one of the most remarkable machines ever made—as compared to other products in its era, power level, and price"

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I think a lot of reviewers are missing the point of Quick Resume

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    I just watched a few reviews and they've mainly said Quick Resume isnt something they would use as they wouldnt be switching between games a lot.

    Its NOT about switching games.... its about turning your console on and jumping into where you left off within seconds... and this is not just available for one game... but multiple games you've played in the past!

    Insane

    submitted by /u/Pwnah
    [link] [comments]

    Dev announces noir roleplaying detective adventure Backbone, set in a dystopian Vancouver BC, is launching to Xbox + PC Gamepass day one in 2021

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    I beat the witcher 3 today after getting it on launch.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    I played it up to the bloody baron 3 times and quit as it was too dark for me. Few weeks ago I started it up on easiest settings and forced myself past the baron and the crones . Wow what a game and it only took me 5.5 years. I just had to tell someone as, shockingly, my wife and 7 year old son don't care.

    submitted by /u/16miledetour
    [link] [comments]

    Walmart is out here with some amazing deals... This game is a steal for $4.00!!!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Pretty Nice

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Destiny 2 - 4k/60fps on Series X | 1080p/60fps on Series S

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:11 AM PDT

    World War II online first person shooter Enlisted coming to Xbox Series in Game Preview on November 10 timed Xbox exclusive

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    Grounded will support 4K60fps on Series X & 60fps on Series S.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Rumor: XO20 likely to happen November 9, with new (improved) Halo Infinite gameplay, The Initiative reveal game, new IP from Compulsion, and more

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Microsoft extends Xbox Elite Controller Series 2 warranty as lawsuit looms. Previous paid repairs being refunded.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Look what came in the mail. I've waited 2 years to buy something like this for myself. I'm in love.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    Xbox will be an RPG Powerhouse next gen

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Tested GEARS 5 OPTIMIZED loading on Xbox Series X vs Xbox One vs Xbox One X. Optimized Gears 5 on Series X only Took 8 Seconds to load.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Cyberpunk 2077 — Rides of the Dark Future

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    My new design labs controller came with no sync button. I’m getting a refund

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Xbox Series X Seagate Expansion Card teardown

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:14 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X Was Made By People Who Believe In Games - Jeff Grubb

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    Xbox UI update. Update now.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    There will be more in depth stuff for both PS5 & XSX today

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    The Final Fantasy series is coming to Game Pass in 2020 - Any more news on this? 2 full months left!

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:10 AM PDT

    Your account has been temporarily locked - Need assistance

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:52 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I sold my Xbox One some weeks ago online here in Brazil (to a guy who obviously disappeared), it came as a surprise when I logged into my bank account yesterday and saw multiple purchases in the store!

    So I went on to log-in into my Xbox App on my phone, to see what's up. There I see a message:

    Your account has been locked We've detected some activity that violates our Microsoft Services Agreement and have locked your account.

    Now, I immediatly panicked. Despite not going to play Xbox anytime soon, I had multiple games on my account, and I use it to access Office to do university work. I know it's my dumbass for not having erased everything on my Xbox, which should be the FIRST thing you do when selling a console. I thought I had signed off everything and deleted games/apps, but CLEARLY I did a half-ass job.

    All of this to say, I can't contact Microsoft about it here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/concern/AccountReinstatement. When I send my case, it always says "Your submission failed. Please try again.". What should I do? I've opened a complaint here in my country's police for theft, but I've did not do any chargebacks on my Credit Card, because that would just lock my account forever I imagine. What should I do, reddit? I just wanted everything to be resolved, as I already got a massive headache out of it. Thanks everyone. Should stupidity be bannable?

    Quick EDIT: Changed the captcha to audio and now got:

    Your request has been submitted. We have received your inquiry regarding your Microsoft account. It may take a while for us to respond as we are currently experiencing increased volume in account reviews. Please do not submit additional requests as this may slow our response. We sincerely apologize for this delay as we know this means you do not have access to your account. Please know that we will get to your case as soon as possible.

    I feel more aliviated now. I know there's not much reddit can do, but the main problem was not being able to send my case.

    submitted by /u/Gentle1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment