• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Original Xbox 360 remote that only came with launch editions of the console. If I can get the battery cover open I can test if it still works

    Xbox 360 - Original Xbox 360 remote that only came with launch editions of the console. If I can get the battery cover open I can test if it still works


    Original Xbox 360 remote that only came with launch editions of the console. If I can get the battery cover open I can test if it still works

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Updated controller collection

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    $-1 For a Game?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    I was in junior high in 2006 and I had an Xbox 360. But no internet and no games for it.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Are Minecraft worlds compatible with Xbox 1?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    I had a 360 and I played Minecraft on it but my mom gave it away, I spent house on the game and I forgot about it until now. I'll even buy one but I don't know if I'll be able to.

    submitted by /u/EDChezzer
    [link] [comments]

    Real Steel Game

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:23 PM PDT

    I am in desperate need of help right now. My name is Reggie, and I'm trying to bring the game REAL STEEL by Yuke's back to life, and I need your help. If anyone has any big social media, please share this.

    If you don't know yet, the game REAL STEEL was delisted from all consoles back in 2017 and many people were upset. Here I am, 3 years later, hoping for you guys to help me on my venture.

    REAL STEEL was one of my favorite console games in the world. Now, I'm trying to bring this game back by porting it to PC and making sure it's forever available to everyone. If you possibly owned this game on Xbox along with any DLC with it, please send me a friend request on Discord at sync#7367 and message me. You guys right now, are my only hope.

    submitted by /u/usuallyreggie
    [link] [comments]

    Did MS replace boards or fixed them when you sent them for service?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:58 PM PDT

    I looked at my used Halo 3 xbox360, and I noticed it's an actual serviced one in 2010. I'm curious to what exactly MS did when you sent your 360 for service, and whether at this point in time during 2010 were serviced 360's turned more reliable or the same.

    submitted by /u/Polylemongon
    [link] [comments]

    why do some xbox 360s spin downloaded games longer than others?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    My living room Xbox 360 (Kronos) Spins downloaded games for only a few seconds at the beginning while I'm playing. In contrast, The 360 in my room (jasper) spins them for a few minutes. Anyone have any idea why? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ratgoul
    [link] [comments]

    Any good sports games to buy on Xbox 360 marketplace?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Just started to play on my 360 again and I'm looking to buy some sports games(cause XONE/PS4 generation of sports games honestly sucked). Do you guy have any recommendations of sports titles that are under 15 bucks that are on the 360 marketplace?

    submitted by /u/KingKomma05
    [link] [comments]

    Best place to sell Elite Jasper and game collection?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    Just looking for advice on how to sell my Elite Jasper, games, etc. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/MrDurden314
    [link] [comments]

    Recommend me a game.....

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Hi all ... I dusted down the old 360 earlier this year because of the pandemic and have been working my way through various games (its great picking them up so cheap on Amazon), but running out of things to play.

    Played the Call of Duty Series (solid), Gear of War series (great) and all the Halo games (super, except ODST was dull), so all mainly FPS games. Tried "Mass Effect" 1 but really didn't like it (too clunky) and it went in the bin. Just finished Crysis 2 (great) and Crysis 3 (poor) last week. Started Batman Arkham Asylum yesterday, but not sure on it yet.

    Looking for any other recommendations for "fun, dumb shooters" like GOW & Halo if anyone would like to share?

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/robilco
    [link] [comments]

    Discovering cause of red light on 360 S?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 04:39 AM PDT

    Hello.

    Yesterday, i was watching TV when for no reason at all, my xbox 360 S whistled and turned on with a red light, i tried turning it on and off to get a different response, but it would always stay blue for a fraction of a second then go red, (my xbox is an kinect star wars one with blue lights instead of green) it still made the regular whistle which it does when turning on, but no video output.

    My first thought was that its got the RROD, but there were no lights around the outside, i did some research and i've read S models don't display a combination of lights when they error, theres no video output, but after some experimenting, i think the power adapter has been affected by something.

    Is there some way to tell the error of an S model red light? Im stuck and don't know what to do, im aware this is vague and id be willing to give more info in comments if anyone needs it

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Azzassin2003
    [link] [comments]

    more games like Ikaruga or DemonStar?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    PES 2018 (see text)

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Should I keep my 360?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:00 AM PDT

    I tried selling my 360 online (India). It is a Slim RGH'ed version I bought when I was in high school and couldn't afford anything else (Hacked consoles were cheaper than legit here). And I couldn't get offers more than 70 usd equipment in rupees. Now, I have moved to (legit) PC gaming and don't use it anymore. Should I hang on to this console and sell it later in hope that it'll be expensive in the future? Or should I sell it for the price I have mentioned.

    submitted by /u/nikamsumeetofficial
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for finding a new / good controller for 360 in 2020

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 03:44 AM PDT

    Hi folks - I live in the UK and have purchased a couple of third party controllers from amazon for my 360. The are both sub par with the deadzone being off and the bumpers don't feel right. They are okay for some games but are terrible for FPS.

    I wondered if people knew where to find a new official 360 controller (wired or wireless)? Alternatively do people know when the latest limited edition controller was released so I know it's official? I know there's a halo 4 one that came out in 2012 but were there other limited ed but official 360 controllers since then? Cheers!

    submitted by /u/sleeprage
    [link] [comments]

    damn, anyway t get Amazon prime to work on this thing ?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    Fixing Disc Drive (Help)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:28 PM PDT

    TDLR: Disc drive doesn't read discs. Found solutions though not sure with one is the best option. Seeking help and advice.

    Backstory: I've had my Xbox 360 Arcade version for some years now (since 2010), and it's been having trouble reading discs. It wasn't too much of a concern for me since I had sold a majority of my 360 game collection leading up to the Xbox One's release, but recently, I've been collecting 360 games that are backwards compatible as to play on my One. As we all know, not every 360 title is backwards compatible with some possibly never receiving such treatment. Along with buying backwards compatible 360 games, I've also been picking up 360 games that aren't. I want to play games like The Simpsons Game, Lollipop Chainsaw, and Forza Motorsport 4, but my 360's disc drive is preventing me.

    So, I've been looking for solutions to fix it. I'll be listing some of my findings hoping that those on the subreddit can give their opinions, advice or testimonies as to whether these solutions work or not.

    Solutions: Buy New Disc Drive (Soldering) - This is the most common one I've seen. People buy a new disc drive and replace the new disc drive's system board with the 360's one. This sounds simple, and it is, up until the soldering part. People that make these videos mention that those looking to do this need soldering experience as a subtle mistake can damage the system board. I'm no soldering expert, so unless I learn to solder, this is a no go.

    Buy New Disc Drive (Spindle & Laser) - This is an uncommon one I've seen with people saying it works and others saying it doesn't. Here's a video I found regarding it. And here's one focusing on replacing the spindle. This option is the most appealing to me as there's no need to solder and it adds a new replacement to a wearing drive replacing the spindle and laser. This is the solution I'm looking to do, but would like to know if anyone else has done this with success.

    Cleaning - Simply clean the disc drive (laser rail, belt drive, etc). I've done this with no avail, but it seems to work for others.

    Buy "New" Xbox - Not one I'm too eager as most 360's now are pre-owned or refurbished. It's uncertain how long most will work, and with many being sold online, I can't examine the 360, so I'd have to take the seller's word for it. Plus, with most being sold for near $130, I'd rather invest that into the Xbox Series X and hope the 360 games I have become backwards compatible.

    Conclusion: I just want to play some old Xbox 360 gems that aren't backwards compatible. I'll look into the second solution in the future. I hope some of you on this subreddit can provide some information, advice and help. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TheUnseenEra
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment