• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Xbox - LAN Party Anyone?

    Xbox - LAN Party Anyone?


    LAN Party Anyone?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    Xbox just dunked on Elon

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    This is mad

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    First Xbox ever.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    You know it’s bad when even Xbox Assist isn’t working.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    How you like my xb1S got it from guy who had tossed it and thought it was broken. Only had hdd connector unplugged and cover wont fit properly

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    So uh. As someone whose never owned an Xbox. Kinda hyped.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:34 AM PDT

    Xbox Series X preview: the next gen feels like a PC A cool, quiet, and PC-like console

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    Guys, sources said they found your mascot. When asked about it, they show this picture. Factual or nahhh?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    A question for xbox experts, I have a crystal green xbox,1.4 or 1.5 maybe, which capacitor Is the Time capacitor to remove?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Felt like pulling my duke out

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:49 PM PDT

    How do you peeps feel about watchdog?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    Maybe this isnt the right subreddit for it but I thought I'd ask ur opinions on the series. As I personally dont like the direction it's going in.

    I enjoyed 1 because it was a man doing some morally questionable things for his family. It wasnt all black and white and I loved the MC, Its world was quite similar to ours and made the whole everything can be hacked thing alot more "scary" and the gameplay (the gunplay mostly) felt heavy? (Is that the right word?) which I enjoyed.

    2 was eh, it was an okay game. Didnt feel as interesting and in depth story wise compared to 2. And it felt alot more futuristic compared to the first game. I wasnt a huge fan of the gameplay.

    Not much I can say on 3 I've only seen trailers. But it looks like its expanding more off of 2s universe and world.

    It's been awhile since I've played the games so my explanations might be a bit off. And I apologize for any poor punctuation spelling or wording. I am a horrible writer and pretty bad at English. Not a second language or anything I'm just bad at it.

    submitted by /u/idkkk12312
    [link] [comments]

    Two Xbox Series S in one household with a single Gamepass account

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    I ordered two Xbox Series S's with the intention of keeping one in my living room and one in my basement. Can I have the same Gamepass account signed into each? They will never be used simultaneously.

    Same question for digital purchases. If I buy Cyberpunk on one console, can I pick it up and play on the other console without any hassle?

    submitted by /u/octokit
    [link] [comments]

    Found this in an old Xbox game. Code isnt scratched, no expiration. Would Phil honor it? I would hate to scratch the code and ruin this relic if it didnt work!

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 08:53 PM PDT

    A little help...

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    So I have a PS5 Pre-Order, plus I've pre-ordered an extra Dualsense, DS Charging Station and Media Remote. (Not flexing) Like most I only have money for one console, a few games or accessories.

    But I'm having second thoughts, if I list the reasons it looks like this.

    PS5 Pros

    1. Bought all games last gen on PS4 will work on PS5 (PS5 doesn't sound like a plane) [I have Asperger's and tinnitus and the fan sound sets off my ears/anxiety.]
    2. Great Exclusives (Unpopular opinion TLOU Part II is my GOTY, love God of War, Ghost of Tsushima, basically all PS Exclusives and need to play Horizon.
    3. Had PS consoles since childhood.

    PS5 Cons

    1. PS Now is really bad besides the PS4 downloads (about 10% of the service)
    2. PS5 UI looks really cluttered and seems really focused on social features
    3. No PS1, PS2 or PS3 backwards compatibility [I can understand the PS3 with its complex hardware but come on Sony at least tell us that you're looking into it.]
    4. £70/$70 games (exclusives mostly)

    Xbox Pros

    1. Game Pass/Ultimate [one price lots of games and online, plus PC and mobile.] All first party games stay on Game Pass so no need to pay full price for them.
    2. Backwards Compatibility (yes technically it's limited for 360 and OG but all those games run great and are mostly games I haven't played.)
    3. I have a bit of weakness called Halo, I also like Gears, Fable, Forza Horizon.
    4. Accessibility options/Xbox Elite controller

    Xbox Cons

    1. No haptics or resistive triggers (I know after launch most devs probably will forget about these on PS5 except for 1st party but from what we've heard about Returnal's adaptive trigger weapon switching this tech and haptics could benefit gameplay feedback.
    2. Xbox's lack(ish) of great Japanese titles missing most of Yakuza and no Persona 5, no FF XIV and of course Death Stranding.

    I may edit this later but, that's most of what I can think about now. Thanks for any replies but please no hate for trying to work out how to spend my money best. A console for me is an investment and is a big chunk of change, plus the massive chunk of change games will take now.

    Edit: I also should point out that in the UK at least a Series X Pre-Order is impossible to get hold of at the moment. Also should mention I have a PS4 PRO, Xbox One S, a Ryzen 2200g [CPU and GPU] PC and Nintendo Switch.

    submitted by /u/heyitISharvey
    [link] [comments]

    Microsoft extends warranty on Elite V2

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 11:43 PM PDT

    Games

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:00 PM PDT

    Any xbox games that are good for $40 and under? Sale or not sale just lmk so I can check it out. Thanks 🙏

    submitted by /u/InstagramIsForNerds
    [link] [comments]

    Do you want to see Original Xbox Live alive?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:59 PM PDT

    Party invites being delayed up to 30 min

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Please help or explain why this is happening to me, I think something happened when the Xbox ui changed

    submitted by /u/ThatUsernameIsEpix
    [link] [comments]

    My Xbox One controller does this

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    Why doesn't Xbox support VR yet and what's the chance that we'll see it happen on the Series X or the generation after?

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    I've never experienced VR yet and have played on Xbox all of my life so it's kind of a bummer that its one of the only major systems that haven't implemented it yet.

    submitted by /u/whytethunda
    [link] [comments]

    First can of monster in a while going to be a long 6 months collecting ring pulls.

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    Predictions for Late Arrivals to Game Pass

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    I'm jumping back into Xbox after skipping current gen. I'm excited to try all that Game Pass has to offer, but I'm also interested in exploring new games, like Cyberpunk, The Falconeer, and Watch Dogs. I don't mind waiting for these games if they're eventually going to come to Game Pass, and I'd prefer not to drop the cash on them. Which games do y'all think I should avoid buying because they'll inevitably come to Xbox? To be clear, I'm specifically asking about games that have not already been announced for Game Pass.

    submitted by /u/KingCurious910
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment