• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 14, 2020

    Xbox 360 - How it feels coming to browse this subreddit:

    Xbox 360 - How it feels coming to browse this subreddit:


    How it feels coming to browse this subreddit:

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    My physical collection. Physical + Digital I am sneaking up on 67% of all released PAL titles excluding sports and rhythm games.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Gamestop order came in today! Might have overpayed a bit, but I couldn't find it anywhere for cheaper.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 02:07 PM PDT

    What edition is this silver Xbox? The Black one is the "Elite" model, but I dunno about the silver one. Is it just a color variation of the two standard whites that are also on the photo?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Is it possible to copy games from a disc to an HDD, without inserting the disc?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 10:18 PM PDT

    I know this is probably a no, but my Xbox 360 disc drive has been a massive pain recently. The disc drive keeps getting stuck, and I have to jam an old credit card in and flick it right when the disc drive is supposed to come out just to get the disc drive to open, I'm pretty bad at doing this, so it takes 10-20 attempts just to get the disc drive to open, this only happens when there is no discs in the drive, but I don't like to leave discs in the drive,

    I found out I can copy the discs to the HDD, but they require the disc to start, which defeats the purpose I want it for.

    I know this probably isn't a feature, because someone could copy the disc to the HDD, then sell the game, and then get a free game, but it's still worth asking.

    submitted by /u/theepiccarday808
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 for Viva Piñata with friend?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Long time Playstation gamer that has always wanted to play Viva Piñata, if i was to buy a used Xbox 360 and either Viva Piñata or the Rare Replay thing, would i be able to play at all without save data problems and would i be able to buy a second xbox for my friend to play with him online? Any help at all is appreciated

    submitted by /u/RomanHF
    [link] [comments]

    Exploration and no combat

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:38 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a no combat exploration game, like abzu or journey, simple stuff

    NO COMBAT

    submitted by /u/dung30n33r
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring data questions

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    So my original 360's disk drive decided to stop working. So rather than preforming surgery, I decided to pick up a second hand console. So now comes the fun part of transferring the data from one unit to the other. I only have one set of cables so I can power one console at a time so I wouldn't be able to utilize a transfer cable.

    I have that HDD unit which is installed on the original unit and was planning on using that to transfer everything (games, save data, profiles, etc) from the original unit to the replacement. My worry is that if I transfer everything into the HDD and then snap that drive onto the other console it might format the drive thus erasing everything.

    Am I overblowing this? Are there any steps I can take to eliminate the chances of all that data getting accidentally deleted?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Aetolus13
    [link] [comments]

    So I got a new 360 s and there’s no internal storage option. Only the external hard drive that came with it. Is it the same function wise?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    See the amazing moment disabled boy plays video games for the first time. Never has scoring a goal on Fifa felt so good.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    (Mostly audio) issues with 360

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    So...
    I really wanted to play old games on my 360.
    Unfortunately, my good ol' phat buddy died with 4RROD so I order the replacement from Ebay.
    The console arrived, I played GTA IV, GoW and MW and I really enjoyed with my nostalgic ride, no problem thus far.
    Problems started when I wanted to play RDR. Audio is absolutely fucked (I don't even know how to describe it tbh it's sort of like clanky noise whether I make a move with a character) and it goes away only when I turn off sound effects. I tried Arkham Asylum...same thing.
    I tested all games. Out of 10:
    3 have same(!!) audio issue (as described above)
    1 makes annoying clicking sound all the time
    1 doesn't have audio sound at all
    1 doesn't start and force me to restart the console
    1 completely stops when cutscene is about to finish so I have to go to dashboard

    I tried to install all of those on the hardrive to rule out faulty disc, all of them install with no problem whatsoever.
    On the top of it, I realised that sound is bit crackling when I navigate through dashboard.

    Normally I would make a return and get a refund, but I wonder what you folks here think?
    On one hand, some games work fine but on the other it is absolutely impossible that 70% of my games are faulty given that 3 have exact same audio issue and I did not have problem with installation...

    submitted by /u/tomgru23
    [link] [comments]

    Need help

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 04:09 AM PDT

    Hi, is it possible to transfer games from my old 360 account to my new xbox live account with game pass and a couple of other games without losing anything ?

    submitted by /u/Ganinabei
    [link] [comments]

    How is it that my Slim warranty expired in 2011 if I’ve never hacked my Slim, and that the Slim was released in June 2010?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    And ist still alive and well (i know this its only the back cover bc i use it wihout any covers to prevent overheating )

    Posted: 14 Oct 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment