• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Xbox - Just scored a preorder at Target. Let's go boys!

    Xbox - Just scored a preorder at Target. Let's go boys!


    Just scored a preorder at Target. Let's go boys!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:24 AM PDT

    This series needs a reboot

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    For the first time after 15 years, I'm switching to Xbox

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    I was born in 1998 and I've always had a playstation, from the first one. When I was between 8 and 14 years old I played A LOT so the console I enjoyed the most is PS3. Anyway, this time I understood that something changed... After so many years of gaming (my first video game has been Pokémon) I know myself and I know that I love RPGs. I recognize that PS exclusives are in some case masterpieces, but I'm not interested in them. If I think about fable and avowed I know that I'm way more interested in playing these titles rather than God of War.

    I definitely decided to pre-order a Xbox series x after the Zenimax acquisition. The elder scrolls is my favorite saga and I cannot buy a platform that maybe could not run the next episode. Eventually, the game pass is a very very interesting service.

    This post could seem pointless, but I just wanted to share with you my hype and I can't wait to play tons of new titles on the next gen Microsoft console. Thank you all guys, I'm excited of being part of a new community! Greetings from Italy

    submitted by /u/jirayia1420
    [link] [comments]

    Customized an old controller I had, wanted to go for a fallout 4 look, how’d i do?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:45 PM PDT

    Finally received my Xbox after being shipped overseas, updated and oh my god the the whole OS is absolutely beautiful!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:06 AM PDT

    Switching to xbox

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:15 AM PDT

    Ok so I've been a Playstation gamer since the first one, but I'm thinking about switching to Xbox. I've never even seen an Xbox menu, never held the controller. In short I have reservations. I'm ashamed to admit this, but I have small hands. Is the controller good when your hands are small? I've noticed that the analog sticks are way different, and the buttons are different. I guess my question is, will I have a hard time figuring things out?

    submitted by /u/firstman1000
    [link] [comments]

    Just an appreciation post for the Game Pass and xCloud. ��

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    TL;DR : After a miserable test of Stadia, I gave xCloud a try and it left me speechless.

    As a little context, I live in Martinique, a French West Indian island in the Caribbean. Although being French, we are often denied many services available in France. I don't understand why sometimes (for example, we don't have access to Microsoft Rewards).

    Last month, I decided to try Stadia with the free month of Stadia Pro, to see what cloud gaming was all about. Unfortunately for me, impossible to launch any game because Stadia is not yet available here. I went on a little rant on r/Stadia and a fellow redditor told me about Stadia Anywhere, a paid VPN dedicated to Stadia. I tried it for free for 1 week then I was done. I won't pay extra for an OK experience when I have an Xbox and Game Pass Ultimate.

    Now back to today. Yesterday, I accidentally launched the Game Pass app on my phone and saw the "Cloud" tab. I decided to try to play something on the Cloud, expecting the "Not available in your country" message. And I didn't get it! It worked! I tried Untitled Goose Game and it played better than Stadia and better than I expected.

    Then I saw Halo Spartan Assault, one of the first games I played on Game Pass after getting my Xbox in 2018, and I decided to give it a try. How pleasantly surprised I was to discover that it was exactly the way it was the last time I played it before removing it on my Xbox to free up space. Now I was playing it, without any download and it played well too! This blew my mind. Now, I won't need to reinstall the games I have already completed (I am an achievement hunter), I will just play them using xCloud whenever I'd like to get back to them.

    Gaming has definitely changed for me today. Thanks Xbox. 💚

    submitted by /u/Ch3rr1s3
    [link] [comments]

    Asobo Studios (Flight Simulator) is working on another game for Microsoft

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:33 AM PDT

    Rumours of Microsoft + Bungie

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    Xbox Series S will be my first ever game console in my life, what should I know?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:42 PM PDT

    ⚠️ Edit: Apparently Reddit mobile made me open two same threads simultaneously so there's another duplicate of this post. I don't know what the mods are going to do but I apologise for the bug.

    Hey folks,

    I'm a +35 years old dude and never owned a game console. I've played some pc games once in a while like Age of Empires, Red Alert. There were always some console games that I would have wanted to play such as Halo, GTA 5, RDR2 and so on.

    I've pre-ordered the new Xbox Series S and I'm looking forward to it.

    I'm not planning to play heavily on it, rather maybe buy a game once a few months and play one or two hours a week.

    Is there something I should know? What do you suggest in general? What are your thoughts?

    Thanks for your time and interest and have a nice weekend.

    submitted by /u/magischerzwerg
    [link] [comments]

    Media slamming the series x/s

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:41 AM PDT

    So i was just on Snapchat and SVG posted "the xbox series x/s will cost an additional $330" out of interest i look to see what they're on about, the $330 they are on about is kf you buy the expandable storage, another controller as well as games. The PS5 will be the same then, im not sure about the PS5 but I know with the new Xbox you can use xbox one hardware (controllers, headsets and games). The whole post seemed a little biased and unfair.

    submitted by /u/KwirkyKirky95
    [link] [comments]

    IT'S ABOUT TIME!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:58 AM PDT

    How are people seeing other peoples ip addresses?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    I just had a kid, admitted 13, send me my ip address over the fact that I wouldn't join his party. My understanding was that someone could only get your ip from being in a party together. How did this happen, and how do I avoid it? If this is the wrong place to ask.. please let me know a more appropriate venue. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/SenorDevil
    [link] [comments]

    Oblivion & Fallout 3 via Gamepass

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    So awhile back I downloaded Oblivion and Fallout 3 on Game Pass, unsubscribed from GP shortly after and haven't really touched my Xbox One for months. I recently unearthed the system and resubscribed to the service but I still have both games in my library, which I understand is not available on GP anymore....

    What I don't understand is why do I still have access to them? I mean I'm not complaining..but the games now shows up in my owned games rather than the rental area. And of course I can't go to the Microsoft store for it since it's not available. Any ideas?

    Edit: I still can play both games fine to clarify.

    (If this is some sort of unicorn I will promptly delete this post and gladly accept those free games.)

    submitted by /u/Texas_sucks15
    [link] [comments]

    Gameinformer got a retail Series X

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    I'll Just Leave This Here... (Sound)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    Target Cancelling Some Preorders

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    TLDR; I lost my preorder. Target is re-authorizing the preorder purchase once a week, some card companies are blocking as fraud, and target is cancelling orders even after the fraud block is lifted and the charge is re-authorized.

    Sadly, target cancelled my XSX preorder today. Here's what happened: 1. I preordered on 9/22, target placed a pending charge on my CC 2. On 9/30 target attempted to place a 2nd pending charge for the same purchase 3. Amex blocked that charge as potentially fraudulent. 4. I received a text from Amex 5. Also received an email from target to change my payment info 6. I called Amex and relayed the charge was not fraud, they lifted the block 7. I changed my payment info through the target email to the same card # 8. Target re-attempted the charge, which was successful. A 2nd pending transaction appeared on 9/30 later in the day. 9. On 10/1 I checked my order and noted the payment change was "still processing." I called target customer service to verify that everything was OK. Target CS responded that on 10/2 the processing note would drop, and since I had the pending charge authorized, the order would stay. I was assured there was no possibility of cancellation 10. On 10/2 my preorder was cancelled by target.

    I spoke with multiple target customer service reps today, eventually they asked me to call 612-815-8798 and lodge a complaint. The CS rep there told me this is a target system problem affecting multiple individuals, and they are trying to "fix" their system to prevent it from happening in the future. They also relayed that multiple credit card companies are declining the 2nd credit auth's, that their system is setup to continue to do this once a weeks, and they are aware of the problem it is creating. Unfortunately, though, my preorder (and many others) were re-released into the wild where they were grabbed immediately by others.

    She actually advised me to continue to try to reorder through target, as likely others will have their preorders cancelled for the same reason, and I can then grab one of those.

    Now we know why target had a "restock" today. :(

    submitted by /u/L0pl0p
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get it

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    So I'm thinking about getting an Xbox just for the game pass and wanted ask about something

    Are the game pass games streamed or downloaded?

    Cuz I have shitty internet and won't be able to stream games on it.

    submitted by /u/V_pussy-slayer-69_V
    [link] [comments]

    Game captures being corrupted

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    Hey guys, quick question. I have been back recording games for a while, just getting the clips for posting on my page and stuff. But as of recent, my captures have been getting corrupted, either ending abruptly or just in super speed. I thought it was just for one game (sea of thieves), but I just started playing rocket league again and now it's doing it with those captures as well. Can somebody help me diagnose this?

    submitted by /u/Racgreen
    [link] [comments]

    Gamepass DLC

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    Let's say you are waiting on your Series X but want to try Game Pass on your PC. If you buy the DLC would that transfer with the game onto the Series X or would you have to purchase it for each version? Would your save data transfer between the two? I understand there's probably no cross play but it would be nice to pick up a game where I left off on a different platform when it finally arrives.

    submitted by /u/ZealousidealLuck9776
    [link] [comments]

    Preorder Discord notification

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    I missed preorders when they originally launched. Does anyone have a discord link to give updates when and if more preorders release ?

    submitted by /u/dakid88
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass Question

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    If I buy a game in the Xbox game Pass app for PC can I play that on both Xbox and of if it gets removed from the game Pass

    submitted by /u/SunnDevil777
    [link] [comments]

    How does cross-platform work?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    I'm fairly new to the Xbox ecosystem (I've had an Xbox One since release, but only recently got a Windows gaming pc as well).

    I hoped that when buying games on the Xbox Store, this would mean that I can play the game on Xbox and on Windows. But that doesn't seem to be the case with every game. Do only first-party titles have this feature?

    submitted by /u/ThibaultG4U
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment