• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Xbox - As we come to the end of this Gen of consoles, for me TitanFall 2 stands out as the game of this generation.

    Xbox - As we come to the end of this Gen of consoles, for me TitanFall 2 stands out as the game of this generation.


    As we come to the end of this Gen of consoles, for me TitanFall 2 stands out as the game of this generation.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    I actually won somthing!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:20 PM PDT

    John Carpenter is one of us!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    The gamer with the amputated finger did not give up! Xbox is still needed.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Gta V

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:57 PM PDT

    Is there any footage available of GTA V on XSX? Just curious about load times.

    submitted by /u/Sitb28
    [link] [comments]

    I really love Xbox������

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    For those shump days....

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I got to say! Better than I expected!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Will Covid stop shipments and to countries? (I'm from ireland if it matters)

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    Xbox Series S All Access available at GameStop all of a sudden.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Buying the series s!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    So im gonna buy the series s but i am having a hard time deciding on which monitor/tv to get i even considered af projector just for fun. I wanna use the 1440p it is capable of but it is just a wierd resolution when looking for tvs and monitors, would i be able to buy a 4k tv/monitor or a 1080p monitor/tv and still use the 1440p in some way and will the series s be able to do some 4k upscaling in games?

    I would be very happy if you suggested som tv/monitors for the series s!!! thankyyyouu :))

    submitted by /u/tobiasemil25
    [link] [comments]

    Can steam and epic store games be played on xbox (most of my games are xbox compatible)?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    Im going to buy the series s upon release, and was wondering if I could play games I own on steam and epic store be played on xbox.

    submitted by /u/pubgm_fusion
    [link] [comments]

    Titanfall 2

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:00 PM PDT

    I just bought titanfall 2 as it was on sale and was wondering if there is any way to transfer my stats from xbox to pc?

    submitted by /u/VCXBL
    [link] [comments]

    4K or not for Series X

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    So I'm planning on getting (most likely) a Series X on release, with Cyberpunk being the main game I'm looking at. Graphics is my biggest reason for getting next gen so soon, and I've seen that both the Series X and Cyberpunk are 4K enabled. I'm basically wondering if it's worth spending another ~€350 on a 4K TV - is the difference from 1080p enough?

    submitted by /u/wildgreenstones
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know why my tv does this while im playing ?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    does anyone know how to fix this?? this is what happens when i stream my xbox to my laptop

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Left 4 Dead 2 won’t boot up.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    I was playing Left 4 Dead 2 this morning on my Xbox One no problem. I left the console on for around 6 hours and tried again. It won't boot up. It just opens the Blu Ray app. Please help.

    submitted by /u/ihaveverydigbick
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox games and apps not loading on screen

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    I just got home and got on my one x and when I go to games it just shows a loading wheel there for ever! Also when I go to apps. My games finally show after 3 to 4 mins of waiting. My external hdd games still isn't showing up. Everything was fine before I unplugged the external drive to let me son borrow it on his console. Which is the first and only time its ever been used on a different console. Ive unplugged the power to the console and let it sit for a minute then turned it back on. Still nothing. Idk what else to do. 36 of 46 games are on my external drive.

    submitted by /u/jda_420us
    [link] [comments]

    About launch day

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:26 AM PDT

    I.live in the UK so just a heads up if your going to recommend american retailers. Okay, so heres the question (I'm sorry if this is a dumb question im a bit dim) on launch day, can i go to amazon and just order one? Or will the sites crash or will the series x's just sell out rapidly? Will there be plenty or will I have to wait a long time to get one? I'm not a type of person to go onto websites as soon as it comes out. I'll probably try to buy one like a day after launch day. Do you think I could pick one up?

    submitted by /u/criapynathaniel27
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X/S advertisement

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    The new Xbox Series X/S launch trailer ad that I get on YouTube is terrible. I'll be watching a video and suddenly the ad pops up with some man with a high pitched voice screaming until the ad's over. Xbox really needs to rethink their song choices.

    submitted by /u/SilenceMyChildren
    [link] [comments]

    A little help with game pass

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I have wanted to get game pass so I could play in the future on a Note 20 Ultra which I am planning to get. If on my console I have my data from Forza Horizon 4: Ultimate Edition, and I sign in and download it on the S20, will my data still be there? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/NarcOrca
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Series X/S Day One Edition?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    Do you guys think the Xbox Series X/S will have a day one edition? Kinda like the original Xbox's day one edition and the Xbox One X's day one edition.

    submitted by /u/RGBShark
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find Cold War Beta?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I can't find the beta to the new cod on the Xbox store?

    submitted by /u/NAE_Bot_Region
    [link] [comments]

    Planning to buy this charging stand for my One S. Opinions on a stand like this? Is it bad for cooling or something like that?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment