• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    Xbox - This is why I love older games, modern games don't do this any more

    Xbox - This is why I love older games, modern games don't do this any more


    This is why I love older games, modern games don't do this any more

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Injustice Gods Among Us free on xbox 360 marketplace

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:18 PM PDT

    Is this the best time to get an Xbox One S/X?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I have been using Xbox One for this generation and it has been dead now since last year. Now with the quarantine and lockdown going on, I'm really itching for some gaming and so while I'm aware that Xbox Series X will be releasing later this year but apparently there's some announcement that you can play Xbox Series X titles on the last generation as well at least for the first year of launch. So the way I see it, is to get an Xbox One S/X now, enjoy this generation titles and next-generation titles hopefully till 2021 and then upgrade to Xbox Series X eventually.

    Edited: https://gamerant.com/xbox-series-x-game-exclusivity/

    submitted by /u/siddhantkansal
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t see the last 8!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Just received my Series 1 controller pins!

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    I forgot just how much of a great game Far Cry 3 is

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    I'm currently playing the classic edition you got for pre ordering Far Cry 5 and wow not only does it look absolutely amazing but imo it blows 4 and 5 out of the water in terms of fun and longevity

    submitted by /u/LilNardoDaVinci
    [link] [comments]

    Which Xbox games don't leave gamepass?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    I was considering buying game pass ultimate, but then realized that games come and go so I couldn't really think of a reason to get it. Are there games that don't leave Gamepass though?

    submitted by /u/BigNibba7482738
    [link] [comments]

    Would you recommend xbox360 games like <The adventures of Tintin> or <assassin's creed trilogy> ?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Hi, After playing games like <The adventures of Tintin> or <assassin's creed trilogy>, I really like the style: horizontal scrolling platform based, a little puzzle solve + a little action. Would you recommend games like them? Thanks

    submitted by /u/kevinma2074
    [link] [comments]

    I need help, how do I fix it?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    Just bought an XBOX One. My last console was a Sega Genesis from 1990. Help me figure out what games to play or AMA!

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:33 AM PDT

    Feeling like a bit of virgin. I tried a shooter game and, jesus, my aiming is terrible. Having fun though. :)

    submitted by /u/galgalim20
    [link] [comments]

    With the Xbox menu, audio is right under sign out now, am I the only one who every once in a while accidentally signs out trying to adjust audio to the game I’m playing? It’s really annoying

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    So... Microsoft..?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Check the code

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Hi everyone! I have got the code, but I don't know it is work. Y6CFC-XXDQ6-2GMHO-HDG92-32HCZ

    submitted by /u/UAMapkoBka
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve had this game since launch and played it & Skate 2 nonstop as a teen. I never thought Skate 4 would happen, please EA don’t mess it up.

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    Xbox region change

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    Hello fellas i have a question. I am gonna change my region cause i am gonna get a Xbox Live gift card which is in US and currently my region is UK so i am gonna change my region. Will the progress i have in cod start again? All the games I've played will they restart?

    submitted by /u/kaif_chan123
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any way to appear offline with the status: last seen: playing warzone or something while I’m actually online? How can I do this?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:07 PM PDT

    What are some decent sites to purchase controllers from?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    I'm going to be buying a new controller soon and from what I've seen there aren't too many options for where to buy from. There's some pretty alright ones on the Xbox website, and there's also the design lab which I'm thinking of going with. I also found a couple other sites that offer custom designs, only none of them seemed that unique.

    I would really appreciate some suggestions if anyone has any haha.

    submitted by /u/McFlurrage
    [link] [comments]

    xbox one s wont turn on

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    so i came home from work one day and my xbox wont turn on. I try the outlet, cord, tv, and it wont work, so i got a new power supply. i just got it in the mail today so it should work right? wrong. I replaced it and it will not power on at all. microsoft support tells me to do a factory reset but the console is not drawing any power at all. i tried replacing it a few times and it wont work. (i found a burnt out usb port in the back. could that have anything to do with it?)

    submitted by /u/actuallytals
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone redeemed any gift cards for xbox 360 recently? I've been having problems with credit card purchase so I'm going to go buy some gift cards, I want to make sure there will be no problems

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Why won't my 360 let me in my account after I switched it to Xbox one. I'm trying to upload a Minecraft save for Xbox one.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I keep getting code 800727241

    submitted by /u/Ironwarrior29
    [link] [comments]

    I've made a fanart of Xbox SeriesX and PlayStation 5

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    I've made a fanart of Xbox SeriesX and PlayStation 5

    Xbox SeriesX and PlayStation 5 hanging out because there's no need to hate each other ! hope you like the character design i chosed for these two consoles . Which design do you prefer the most and why? Actually I don't know I like both of them and I can't choose one ahah

    https://preview.redd.it/w3r9gedavw551.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0ea5471b8c33a56f5df895f32781308324322cf5

    submitted by /u/Ealya_art
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox game pass has been great so far. I have a couple questions about it though

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Xbox game pass has been great as someone who's missed out on games they wanted over the years due to money or timing. Even though I've missed out on a couple games, there is still a large amount of game's to choose from.

    My questions are:

    1. How frequently do games get removed from the game pass catalogue?

    2. How frequently do games get added to the game pass catalogue?

    submitted by /u/JcTheWiz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox not tracking time played?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    I recently bought dead by daylight when it was on sale but every time I check my stats it says time played is 0D 0H 0M, I've tried googling it and nothing I've tried has made it update, does anyone know how to fix this?

    Edit: every other stat is being tracked, just not time played

    submitted by /u/Alpha2354
    [link] [comments]

    What is the Write Speed Of the Xbox one hard drive

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    When I Download a game on my Xbox one is can download at speeds of 300mbs (or so it says) but my computer can only download at 10-20mbs. I Just want to know how it can download so fast. Both are HDDs and plugged into ethernet.

    submitted by /u/Little-B-illy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment