• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Xbox 360 - Some updates on my halo 3 console. Got a replacement halo 3 drive for it, confirmed the dash (NXE, 2.0.9199), and got a 3rd party power supply. Runs great, and man this old dash is so snappy!

    Xbox 360 - Some updates on my halo 3 console. Got a replacement halo 3 drive for it, confirmed the dash (NXE, 2.0.9199), and got a 3rd party power supply. Runs great, and man this old dash is so snappy!


    Some updates on my halo 3 console. Got a replacement halo 3 drive for it, confirmed the dash (NXE, 2.0.9199), and got a 3rd party power supply. Runs great, and man this old dash is so snappy!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:00 AM PDT

    Picked up some games yesterday

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:15 AM PDT

    I hope this community is still active. I recently purchased the Xbox 360 Wireless Racing Wheel with force feedback from eBay. Everything's plugged in, but when I hold down the Xbox logo, it doesn't turn on. Does anyone know why this is?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Just learnt that Simpsons hit and run is playable on 360! Evening sorted !

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    How do I get Jet Set Radio Future working on 360?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    I have the double game disc with I thinkSRFA Ralley? Some car game. I heard I need some kind of network adapter to get it to work?

    submitted by /u/lemonslime
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 Motherboard

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    I was thinking that (because it's 2020 my man and 360's aren't manufactured anymore) I wanna reverse engineer the Xbox 360 motherboard. I got the schematics for Xenon. I came here to ask if anyone got .sch, .asc, .pcb or .dxf files regarding to Xbox 360 Motherboards (model doesn't matter)? If you got pls hit my up in Reddit DM or on Discord (Mr.Veink#8199)

    submitted by /u/Mr_Veink
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360 turns on for a few seconds then turns off

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Sound problem with VGA adapter

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Since I haven't owned a TV for over a decade, I bought one of those VGA adapters about 7 years ago so I could plug my Xbox in my computer monitor. It worked marvelously until today, when I upgraded from Windows 7 to 10. The sound worked when I plugged the audio cables to my PC's microphone hole.(Or whatever that's called in English).

    Previously when the sound had stopped working, I had noticed that it required microphone volume to be up, but now it doesn't do anything even though all audio is maxed out. I tried plugging in my headset, and Windows definitely recognizes my headset and the mic in it, though I haven't tried on Discord or anything(since I messed up and formatted my hard drive when I upgraded my Windows and haven't downloaded it yet)

    So all other sounds work, speakers and headphones. Youtube and VLC also work, but Xbox does not. I also did not touch any of the cables since I last played it yesterday,(Aside from putting in my headset mic) and today it stopped working after installing the new Windows. Anyone know how to help?

    It's Xbox 360 incase anyone was wondering.

    submitted by /u/Friskerr
    [link] [comments]

    The bodies of the fallen used to prevent a shop sign from falling over. (F in comments)

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Can i replace DVD drive in xboxE with the one in Xbox slim?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I bought xbox 360 Elite (the fat fersion) without working dvd drive. Can i buy one that is captured from the slim? And replace them?

    submitted by /u/RomanBellic32
    [link] [comments]

    Would could be the cause of mushy LB and RB buttons?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    On one of my controllers, the lb button just isn't quite as clicky as its rb button. Is this something easily repaired?

    submitted by /u/TheTekuLeader
    [link] [comments]

    Halo Question

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    I am thinking about buying a Halo game on the Xbox 360... Which one would be best multiplayer-wise? Like which one would have the most populated servers and would be the easiest to find a game? I am trying to choose between Halo: Reach, Halo 3, and Halo 4... Or should I just say screw it and save my money for an Xbox Series X game?

    submitted by /u/StarKillR02
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment