• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Xbox 360 - My Collection

    Xbox 360 - My Collection


    My Collection

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:54 PM PDT

    Nice jab at Microsoft, Infamous 2.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    The gamer with the amputated finger did not give up! Xbox is still needed.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:01 AM PDT

    Got this beaut today for $10. Had the open tray error....not anymore!

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Cloud Save for the 360

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Graphics for OG Xbox emulation on 360

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I know the 360 can play most original Xbox games through emulation. I'm wondering though, if it upgrades the visuals in any way? Does it increase the resolution? Add antialiasing? How does it improve the graphics if at all?

    submitted by /u/mikemill
    [link] [comments]

    Do OG Xbox games have achievements if played on Xbox 360 or XB1?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Hooking my 360 back up but I don’t have any games. Any cheap ones for sale? PayPal?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I need help with a game

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I don't know whats going on but I am unable to access on one of my games (undisputed ufc 3), what happens is when I try to load the game, a black screen appears and after that it goes to the xbox intro logo and just stays there. It only happens with this one but its strange since the disc does not have any scratches and there is no unrecognizable disc message. I also wanted to say that it worked perfectly in the past but for some reason this happened.

    submitted by /u/alidavid25
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of questions about Jasper V2 (Kronos) boards

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    When is the generally accepted manufacturing date for finding a Kronos? September 2009?

    Also, are MW2 limited edition consoles generally all Kronos?

    submitted by /u/A_Fancy_Lizard
    [link] [comments]

    Best Xbox 360 3D Platformers?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Are there any?

    submitted by /u/Star_Spengler
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain why this is happening?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:44 PM PDT

    Help needed problem in comments

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Forza Motorsport 3 Box Art

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I recently bought the Forza Motorsport 3/Halo ODST bundle that came with a generic art cover from GameStop. I'm looking to house both games in an individual case, but I can't find a quality photo of the Forza Motorsport 3 box art to print (TheCoverProject doesn't have it). Being a Xbox 360 subreddit, I'm hoping at least one of you have a copy that could scan it and upload it for download. The scan has to be at least 300dpi, no editing needed as I could do that on my own. Thanks in advance!

    On a side note, if you also have The Sims 3 box art, that'd be appreciated too!

    submitted by /u/TheUnseenEra
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox 360e red ring

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    Hi i have a 360e that i havnt used in a year and when i plugged it in i got a red light. I did have to get a new cable for my. Xbox ( the one that plugs into the power brick not the xbox) and the cable had 3 holes instead of 2 like the old one. What could be causing this problem?

    submitted by /u/Rylan_15
    [link] [comments]

    For all you collectors out there....

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Hello...

    2 quick questions;

    1. I'm hawking a halo 4 LE (complete but no box) with 35 games. I'm thinking I'm willing to drop 150 MAX for it, reasonable price? (Granted an item is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it)

    And 2.... I'm assuming opening her up (iv done this before to repair a disc drive) for a repaste will reduce its value? Keep in mind I come from the realm of PS3 phats where re-pastes are a must.. so too for these old Xbox's I would imagine...

    I mean it's a system I plan on keeping but you know....

    submitted by /u/Asio0tus
    [link] [comments]

    Are you still able to buy new games and play them?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    I have not been playing with the 360 since 2015 so I dont know if its still possible

    submitted by /u/gocommitf1online
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment